Any WWE fans?

I loved catching up on this thread cause now we're watching it on Sats and Sundays here on TV. :dancin:

So, what are you fave wrestlers? Mine has changed a bit since I saw more shows so here it goes!

I love the fact that Neville took the Champion belt of Boliever :cheeky:
NOT to step on any toes here but agree that Neville has won that fight rightfully cause BO is such a wally...
I hate it when they run off, makes them look like a coward to me.
Anyway, Neville is ONE of my fave ones :blush:

I also love Big show. Was quite funny when that lady interviewed him on one show. Man, he towered over her and is quite a force too!

I also love Tyler Breeze, I love his act cause he just 'taunts' the others. You would think he's not much of a wrestler with his act but beware he's a wolf in sheep cloths :cheeky:

I also love the Ascension. They are powerful too and Corey Graves looks like a 'street fighter' ;)

oh, I don't really like the Wyat Family nor the Shield any more. They are 'cheaters' :blink:

I always look forward to another show. They show it here on Action or AB3 (digital TV) I do watch it with my dad cause I don't own 'digital TV' :blush:

Mine are

Taker
Batista
The Rock
The Ultimate Warrior
DDP
Kevin Nash
Triple H
HBK
Roman Regins
Chris Jericho
Kane
Randy Orton
Ric Flair

Divas

Lita
Trish Stratus
Mae Young
Michelle MCcool
Paige
Maria Kenallis
Candice Michelle
Kelly Kelly

&
Mickie James

Last edited:
I loved catching up on this thread cause now we're watching it on Sats and Sundays here on TV. :dancin:

So, what are you fave wrestlers? Mine has changed a bit since I saw more shows so here it goes!

I love the fact that Neville took the Champion belt of Boliever :cheeky:
NOT to step on any toes here but agree that Neville has won that fight rightfully cause BO is such a wally...
I hate it when they run off, makes them look like a coward to me.
Anyway, Neville is ONE of my fave ones :blush:

I also love Big show. Was quite funny when that lady interviewed him on one show. Man, he towered over her and is quite a force too!

I also love Tyler Breeze, I love his act cause he just 'taunts' the others. You would think he's not much of a wrestler with his act but beware he's a wolf in sheep cloths :cheeky:

I also love the Ascension. They are powerful too and Corey Graves looks like a 'street fighter' ;)

oh, I don't really like the Wyat Family nor the Shield any more. They are 'cheaters' :blink:

I always look forward to another show. They show it here on Action or AB3 (digital TV) I do watch it with my dad cause I don't own 'digital TV' :blush:

I can show my favourites and the ones are not:

Favourites

Bret "Hitman" Hart
Shawn Michaels
Undertaker
Jeff Hardy
Rey Mysterio
Daniel Bryan
Chris Jericho
John Cena
Triple H
Hulk Hogan
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Owen Hart
Evan Bourne
Matt Hardy
Batista
Trish Stratus
Maria
Kelly Kelly
Natalya
Mickie James

Least Favourites

Kurt Angle
Ultimate Warrior
Victoria
Damien Sandow
The Sheild

Sorry. Triple posted.

Last edited:
Same reason.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched WWE Network? Is it good? It sounds really good so can't wait it to come to Finland! :) I have always wanted Netflix kind of video service with WWE content. I heard that they have dubbed some entrance musics they don't have rights anymore and that is sad. So Hogan doesn't have this:

And Undertaker doesn't have Rollin':

WWE Network looks cool, but if you have a big collection of wrestling VHS/DVD then not sure if its necessary, would be good if you paid a fee and could download the shows/events to keep in like a digital archive (similar to iTunes) but that would make DVD/Blu Ray sales redundant. As for the music, I think Jimmy Hart wrote a lot of songs for WCW/WWE and he has the rights to them which is why some are overdubbed. Derenger wrote the 'Demolition' theme and that is overdubbed although one of the most famous wrestling themes 'Real American' isn't over dubbed. Also unlikely they will have 'Keep Rollin' and 'Voodoo Child' either since they would have to play royalties to the artists every time they are played and they are edited off the DVDs too IIRC. Some commentary by Jesse Ventura was edited before, not sure if it is now tho :/

It's been tempting to get WWE Network, although I'm not into wrestling as much as I used to be so I'm not sure. Maybe a bit further down the line when I'm into a new home and finances are a bit more secure.

I will say though that them making that channel a streaming service was a brilliant move. By doing that, pretty much anyone can get it whether they have an iPad, Android tablet, or some other device capable of streaming. They don't have to worry about missing out due to only being able to have a certain cable provider.

I can show my favourites and the ones are not:

Favourites

Bret "Hitman" Hart
Shawn Michaels
Undertaker
Jeff Hardy
Rey Mysterio
Daniel Bryan
Chris Jericho
John Cena
Triple H
Hulk Hogan
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Owen Hart
Evan Bourne
Matt Hardy
Batista
Trish Stratus
Maria
Kelly Kelly
Natalya
Mickie James

Least Favourites

Kurt Angle
Ultimate Warrior
Victoria
Damien Sandow
The Sheild

Thanks Pop :ciao:

How could I forget Paige? Argh! :doh:

Oh, least fave is Adam Rose and Aiden English is such a 'loser' too :cheeky:

Aww...this thread seems a bit slow. I guess I'll show love to my (imaginary) future wife, Paige.

:wub::wub::wub: How can you not love that smile?

STING has been revealed to be the pre-order bonus for WWE 2K15:

I hope he returns for the Wrestlemania and faces The Undertaker! :)

Brock Lesnar is the new WWE champion!
tumblr_nahf8rEfE71tvmbibo1_500.png

That beating was great to watch. :D

Hi

Anyone heard of this WWE Laying Off 7 Percent of Workforce...
source: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014...t-of-workforce-network-hits-700k-subscribers/

iPosted on June 12, 2014 by Aaron Grant
WWE has fired the following WWE personalities today:

* Drew McIntyre
* Jinder Mahal
* Aksana
* Curt Hawkins
* Theodore Long
* Camacho
* Brodus Clay
* Evan Bourne
* Yoshi Tatsu
* Referee Marc Harris

soure: http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/20272/complete-list-of-wwe-superstars-who-were-fired-today/

kind of sad...with 3 hours of raw i tough everyone had a change

I recently bought this awesome DVD box ;)

Batista_zpsae5153f4.jpeg

More than 5 hours of WWE awesome fun :pirate:

Must have for Xmas I would say :agree:

Main event of Survivor Series was brilliant, Dolph as the sole survivor and Sting debuting was brilliant.

Sting's debut was awesome. It would have been even better if he had used his old WCW theme:

^ Unbelievable. Wow... if there's any truth to what Punk said then it's not gonna be good for WWE's business. I wonder how the other wrestlers feel about this, especially AJ Lee since she's married to him and is still working there.

Anyone knows where is Brock Lesnar ?

He's on a break right now since he's part-time. I think he's supposed to come back for the Royal Rumble though. Have to admit I don't get why they've given the title to a part-time employee. When you don't have the race to be the champion being actively played out on TV each week you tend to forget that it exists in the first place. >.>

When Raw just started I can't believe that annoying Anonymous GM laptop is back and still annoying as ever and thank god John Cena finally shut that dang thing up.

Oh thanks for the info. So Brock is on a break huh wonder if this will affect Mr money in the bank Seth Rollins. I dont see him cashing in on Brock...

Hope Brock gets back soon and Bo Dallas and Del Rio...

Back