Anyone bought any new MJ Magazines?

Would love to collect them, but the shipping costs are too expensive for USA shipping :/

I wish they're available worldwide and not just Europe. Everytime when I look at magazine shelves I would often find magazines about Elvis and The Beatles and never Michael. I would think to myself "It isn't to just have magazines on just Elvis and The Bealtes. What about Michael?"

Last year, at an MJ event I found some issues of MJJMagazine :wub: cause they are indeed 'expensive' to buy but I got them at a discount since they are 2nd hand now ;)

They are beautiful ones and its sad they are so hard to come by these days. :blush:

Mania doesn't ship to Canada, and MJJ is $$$. Guess I'm stuck with my King and History magazines from the 90's :p

Actually, if someone wanted to PM me instructions on how to upload photos from a Mac, I would upload my collection into the collection thread :D

Last edited:
Never heard of them. I'm not a magazine buyer now, unless it's something commemorative or like the Ebony interview (rare and includes interviews with the artist). The ones I used to purchase a lot (back in the day) for my Mike info were Right On, Tiger Beat, Jet and Ebony.

Never heard of them. I'm not a magazine buyer now, unless it's something commemorative or like the Ebony interview (rare and includes interviews with the artist). The ones I used to purchase a lot (back in the day) for my Mike info were Right On, Tiger Beat, Jet and Ebony.

Tiger Beat! Ahaha! And J14 ... Anyone? Oy Jesus we're old bones Sheila :p

I wish I could have those two but shipping is soooo expensive....*sigh* To this day every time I go into a bookstore, I try to look for a MJ magazine but it's so rare now. All I see are Elvis, the Beatles, One Direction, teen magazines, etc...what the heck has happened?

Tiger Beat! Ahaha! And J14 ... Anyone? Oy Jesus we're old bones Sheila :p

:crackingup: :hysterical: If I could find a wheelchair smilie, I'd post it...

EDIT: I found a pic of the September 1965 debut issue of Tiger Beat, lol!

f343a8b7-1172-4e1c-a8a3-f908e6a16300_zpsikbxdf6r.jpg

EDIT 2: Tiger Beat 1984, poster edition with Mike on the cover! Yep, I had that, lol!

tiger-beat-poster-special-1984-michael-jackson_zpsypzaftvw.jpg

Last edited:

I am in Europe so for me it was BRAVO and Popcorn. I think all my fellow Europeans, esp. those who were teenagers before the Internet times, know them. We had BRAVO every two weeks (in Germany it was a weekly magazine), and I think Popcorn monthly. I couldn't wait to read the news about MJ and of course the posters, stickers, pics.

enwjz8ubmexlbuej.jpg

enwoyvnam3nffna.jpg

enwounadxw5cxd5u.jpg

enxhimctd83s38c.jpg

bravo19880714.jpg

f21u8hodmgrg128r.jpg

f21tsrqv86rkstqf.jpg

I bought the Invinicble French magazines of Bad Tour and HIStory 20 year Anniversary.

12048964_10207786449844276_1152163314_n.jpg

Back