Anything Janet

Yes, thank you. The black-and-white perspective is really off-putting.

I love that we all have different opinions. I like learning other perspectives, and different takes on other subjects. But it's not healthy or productive when there's no discussion.

Debate does not happen here. It's either everyone gets along or everyone argues. There's no in-between and it's exhausting.

It depends too on who you're debating with and the tone of the back and forth. Sometimes things can get intense, but there have been great exchanges here where a position may be strongly held and both sides made valid points. The respective posters might not have a gray area, but they can help fellow members develop one by reading both sides of their argument.

One of those unsubstantiated claims I've mentioned above made my flaming haters. When you start backing up your claims with facts maybe we will listen. But until then, all I hear is hater. And what do haters do? HATE. That's all.

Your post looks pretty hateful to me.

You got hate and genuine reply mixed up.
There was Janet fan who claimed something and I didn't agree with it.
None of the kids have not been spotted with Jane since 2012. There is no need to make up stories to defend Janet.

Also, since when disagreements means hate? I most certainly do not go on calling people hater who disagrees with me.

Btw, your post reminded me of one of my posts long time ago. I have once used word hater and shortly after I felt stupid, because who I am to call anyone hater, when there are people I hate. Since then I have not used word hater, nor do I categorise anyone as hater, because no matter which way you looking at it, we all hate someone and we are haters in someone else's eyes.

Back