Appeal Thread - Murray Filed for Appeal / Update: Appeal DENIED

Hopefully his medical license will be permanently revoked.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

That was fast. They had hearing set for 9th and we got to hear the results this fast?

Great news! Usually I'm not keen on articles from TMZ, but this time I was quite happy with their article. First of, they had big bold header "Court rules Michael didn't kill himself", and they say CM's prints were all over the bottles. They should have added that no Michael's prints were found in any bottles, but that would have been too much from TMZ:)

Now that his conviction holds and no doubt medical boards revoke his licence, then he doesn't have income, so we know where he is going to get that income. More interviews, more crap, more...............

Last edited:
Just finished the 68 pages, I found myself reliving so many different emotions that I experience during the course of the trial. I don't mind TMZ headline obviously, but it is incorrect, the court rules that even if Murray's theory that Michael injected himself was true, Murray was still guilty as he abandoned his patient and left medications unattended.

I would love to take those 69 pages, roll them up and shove them up Murray's *****

This man is never going to take responsibility for his actions, he blames everyone else from Michael, his own lawyers, AEG and the courts.

LastTear;3951631 said:
Just finished the 68 pages, I found myself reliving so many different emotions that I experience during the course of the trial. I don't mind TMZ headline obviously, but it is incorrect, the court rules that even if Murray's theory that Michael injected himself was true, Murray was still guilty as he abandoned his patient and left medications unattended.

I would love to take those 69 pages, roll them up and shove them up Murray's *****

This man is never going to take responsibility for his actions, he blames everyone else from Michael, his own lawyers, AEG and the courts.

I felt the same and it was hard reading:-(

"The prosecution attached a DVD copy of media interviews that appellant gave after Mr. Jackson’s death in which appellant made statements indicating that he did not feel responsible for Mr. Jackson’s death and that he felt entrapped and betrayed by Mr. Jackson."

It still applies, he feels no remorse or take any part of responsibility of Michael's death.
Hard to believe that KJ was willing to help him in any way if he had testified in AEG case :no:
After all, this is a man who killed her son, and seemingly KJ and Co are supporting the fact that CM is not guilty as he was pressurised by MJ, and MJ was pressurised by AEG. I see that both of them posses similar line of thinking: If you are pressurised by someone else, you cannot be hold responsible of your own wrongdoing :puke:

Last edited:
I do think that Katherine believes that Murray was guilty, but only to a point. There was some article or quote stating her being perplexed that he was out so soon (or was that Jermaine)? Some people can overlook the bottom line to justify their choices, but the bottom line here is Murray for all the reasons listed in those 68 pages and the most important one IMO being that Murray abandoned Michael for 35-40 minutes. Nobody forced him to do that.

I just wish I saw as much outrage vented toward Murray as I do toward AEG around and about.

I do think that Katherine believes that Murray was guilty, but only to a point. There was some article or quote stating her being perplexed that he was out so soon (or was that Jermaine)? Some people can overlook the bottom line to justify their choices, but the bottom line here is Murray for all the reasons listed in those 68 pages and the most important one IMO being that Murray abandoned Michael for 35-40 minutes. Nobody forced him to do that.

I just wish I saw as much outrage vented toward Murray as I do toward AEG around and about.

In my eyes it only makes it worse that if she believes CM is guilty, yet she was willing to help him.
No normal grieving mother could do such a thing.

AP Update

Attorney Valerie Wass, who represented Murray in the appeal, said she was disappointed but not surprised by the ruling and is carefully reviewing it to assess the next steps. She said she hasn't spoken to Murray since the opinion was issued but his intention has been to challenge his conviction to higher courts if necessary.

Edit/deleted Sky news had included a comment from Wass and whilst I was editing Ivy posted the above which was the only new piece of information.

Anyway... I'm surprised that Wass has not yet spoken to Murray.

Last edited:
Bubs & Lasttear where did you get the court documents from? I saw you guys read it. Do you have a link?

Wass needed help to prepare the brief and still lost. Chances of her being able to think & review material to create a successful brief to continue the next process is laughable.

I don't see why Wass thinks that she has a chance in appealing to a higher court. I mean, how is she going to logically explain away Murray claiming that Michael said other doctors would let him self-inject and yet Murray still left him alone in that bedroom with bottles and vials of Propofol and other dangerous substances everywhere? Not to mention that Murray lied to people who needed to know how Michael died. Murray does have responsibility for Michael's death. Why should the courts have to kiss Murray's behind knowing everything that he did and did not do in total disregard for Michael's health and medical safety just because Murray doesn't want to face his epic failure as a doctor in this case?

Last edited:
Also I was pleased to read that the courts acknowledged that Murray's police interview backed up the theory of the drip, how Murray says that Michael insisted that Murray clear and clean the room after each treatment.

A big problem Wass and Muarry have is that they don't fully understand what Muarry was tried for & why he was found guilty. They don't see that whatever their arguments they cannot get pass the number of regs under the standard of care that Muarry did not follow, how he left a heavily sedated patient unattended, how he did not have equipment or procedures for an emergency, etc.--all which have nothing to do with whether there was a drip or not.

Lasttear thanks for the link. My eyes missed it when Ivy posted it. Now let me go and read it.

That was a great read. It is a nice quick summary of the trial. I like the way they went into each theory and showed how the result would be the same in terms of Muarry's culpability.

How about those cases that showed how the media caused mayhem in the court. I think in one of the cases the media was handling the evidence.

About this testing, the way Muarry keeps harping on that, makes you think that he probably put the Lidocaine in the port the way the prosecution suggested.

A big problem Wass and Muarry have is that they don't fully understand what Muarry was tried for & why he was found guilty.

Exactly. And that's the way this appeals case has been from the very first day. In my opinion, Wass is acting like Murray was convicted of intentionally killing Michael. But Murray was not even accused of that. He was accused and convicted of neglectfully failing to follow the rules of his field which led to Michael's death. That's the major issue with this case. But Wass and Murray are trying very hard to avoid it.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

That was fast. They had hearing set for 9th and we got to hear the results this fast?

Great news! Usually I'm not keen on articles from TMZ, but this time I was quite happy with their article. First of, they had big bold header "Court rules Michael didn't kill himself", and they say CM's prints were all over the bottles. They should have added that no Michael's prints were found in any bottles, but that would have been too much from TMZ:)

Now that his conviction holds and no doubt medical boards revoke his licence, then he doesn't have income, so we know where he is going to get that income. More interviews, more crap, more...............
The fact that it took them a short time to rule is normal to me, someone like Murderray can't be defended or justified in any way :) so actually there wwas really no doubt about his liability... As far as Murray is concerned, I'm afraid he'll continue to desperately prove that black is white and white is black, just as he's been doing for 4 years and a half...

AP Update

Attorney Valerie Wass, who represented Murray in the appeal, said she was disappointed but not surprised by the ruling and is carefully reviewing it to assess the next steps. She said she hasn't spoken to Murray since the opinion was issued but his intention has been to challenge his conviction to higher courts if necessary.
I didn't know there was another higher court also in America. How do you call it? In my country we have the Court of Cassation, which is higher than Appeal and they establish whether during the first trial and the Appeal they did a good job.

Supreme court is the higher court in US but most probably even an review request is filed with Supreme court they won't even consider it.

From USCourts info

A litigant who loses in a federal court of appeals, or in the highest court of a state, may file a petition for a "writ of certiorari," which is a document asking the Supreme Court to review the case. The Supreme Court, however, does not have to grant review. Court typically will agree to hear a case only when it involves an unusually important legal principle, or when two or more federal appellate courts have interpreted a law differently. There are also a small number of special circumstances in which the Supreme Court is required by law to hear an appeal

Supreme court is the higher court in US but most probably even an review request is filed with Supreme court they won't even consider it.

From USCourts info

A litigant who loses in a federal court of appeals, or in the highest court of a state, may file a petition for a "writ of certiorari," which is a document asking the Supreme Court to review the case. The Supreme Court, however, does not have to grant review. Court typically will agree to hear a case only when it involves an unusually important legal principle, or when two or more federal appellate courts have interpreted a law differently. There are also a small number of special circumstances in which the Supreme Court is required by law to hear an appeal

So basically this is the end of the road for CM or can he appeal in other reasons or courts?

Last edited:
Why should the courts have to kiss Murray's behind knowing everything that he did and did not do in total disregard for Michael's health and medical safety just because Murray doesn't want to face his epic failure as a doctor in this case?

I honestly think CM is sociopath. He keeps finding ways to accuse others around him for something he himself did. He accused MJ for trapping him for making him to give propofol to MJ. He accuses the judge for being unfair, accused his own lawyers for not looking out for him, and god knows what else, but 1 things is sure, he himself did nothing wrong.

CM is a poster boy for sociopath and most of the characteristics of sociopath applies on him:
1. Sociopaths are very charming.
2. Sociopaths can be extremely manipulative and will try to con you whenever possible.
3. Sociopaths feel that they are entitled to everything.
4. Sociopaths will lie continuously to get what they want. They can even sometimes manipulate a lie detector.
5. Sociopaths have no remorse, shame or guilt.
6. Sociopaths will show love and happiness only when it serves their purpose. None of the feelings are genuine.
7. Sociopaths have no room for love in their life.
8. Sociopaths need to have excitement in their lives or live on the edge.
9. Sociopaths have lack of empathy hen their victims suffer pain that they have caused.
10. Sociopaths believe that they are all mightier than tho, there is no concern on how their behavior impacts others.
11. Sociopaths usually have a long history of juvenile delinquency as well as behavior problems.
12. Sociopaths will never take blame for anything they have done to anyone no matter if it is family or friend.
13. Sociopaths have many sexual partners and tend to act out many sexual acts.
14. Sociopaths rarely stay in one place for a long time (home/work).
15. Sociopaths will change themselves if they know it will keep them from being found out.

Murray is a sociopath.. The fact that he as a doctor thought it was ok to give a man anesthesia as a sleep aid without even monitoring him says enough about Murray and his crazy self.

Murray is a sociopath.. The fact that he as a doctor thought it was ok to give a man anesthesia as a sleep aid without even monitoring him says enough about Murray and his crazy self.
Another shameful thing was that he couldn't do the CPR correctly! Even a baby knows that it has to be done on the floor with two hands... and not is it unconceivable because he as a doctor didn't know this, but also because he as a CARDIOLOGIST didn't know that... That's even worse!

... and I wouldn't be too surprised if one day we came to know he doesn't know the heart has two atria and two ventricles....

Another shameful thing was that he couldn't do the CPR correctly! Even a baby knows that it has to be done on the floor with two hands... and not is it unconceivable because he as a doctor didn't know this, but also because he as a CARDIOLOGIST didn't know that... That's even worse!

I do think Michael was dead at that stage, and giving CPR on the bed was just this a.....e was for the show for people coming into room.

I think he said in LAPD interview that he couldn't lift Michael on the floor because he wasn't strong enough and alone, then during the trial his attorneys said he had one hand on Michael's back and used other hand for CPR. Odd?
He, alone is not strong enough to lift MJ on the floor, but he is strong enough to hold him from back and pump on the chest. Try that to your friend just to see how hard it is and how strong you have to be to do that.
He is talking shite and what he says, cannot be trusted if he tries to show himself in good light. Thats what sociopaths do.

^^I always felt Michael died a long time ago at home. Muarry was the only one who said he felt a faint pulse and that was for the emt's benefit. He did not want to say Michael died in the house. Even the comment from the instrument about mumbling--we don't know if it was Muarry or the keys brushing against the phone when Muarry put the phone in his pocket. Or it could be Muarry heard Michael's last gasp and then rushed in the room to see what was going on.

Back