Are these two "munich mic feed" snippets leaked by "MLK Leaker" real?

GlenXoseph

Proud Member

I know this account has upload some contents that are proven fake. It even uploaded a video with "New Leak" in the title, which is actually a fanmade audio, and the original creator even replied in the comment section.

But still, these 2 snippets sound very real to me, if they are AI, they are done significantly better than other AI mic feeds on youtube.

What do you think?

Edit: please note that I'm not talking about the "munich mic feed" audios in general, I know the 45 minute version is real. I'm talking specifically about these 2 snippets.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they’re real.

And I say this without a hint of hyperbole: I utterly despise whoever leaked these. What benefit is there in putting these out? It’s ammunition for those who claim MJ couldn’t sing live, and actively makes him look worse. Can you imagine how he would feel if he knew these tracks got out?

And I say this without a hint of hyperbole: I utterly despise whoever leaked these. What benefit is there in putting these out? It’s ammunition for those who claim MJ couldn’t sing live, and actively makes him look worse. Can you imagine how he would feel if he knew these tracks got out?
I think its good and bad, it shows that even though he lost his freaking voice he still sang as much as he could, the bad thing is that people can make fun of him if they don't know the context

They do sound real but what would be the point in him singing live under the lip syncing? To give off the illusion that he was live?

Surely if someone's voice is in such poor condition the best thing would be to stop singing completely and allow vocal rest?

Btw those live vocals sound f*cking terrible, hard to imagine he made a career out of singing 😂, I've heard much better at the karaoke on a Sunday night.

Couldn't have put it better my friend

Of all the the live mic feeds that could have been leaked from the HIStory it just HAD to be Munich! The show where Michael's voice was probably at it's worst for the whole tour. I'd prefer it if none of the mic feeds got leaked but if a show is gonna be leaked then pick ANYTHING other than Munich 1997.

I hate how Munich keeps being used to represent the HIStory Tour. There are other shows that are 100 times better on that tour.

Real. There are full songs like Billie Jean.

This mix of live vocals and playback someone made is great:
It is indeed. That’s how I always imagined an official release of this concert being like.

There's been TikTok videos called Michael Jackson Playback vs Live where they play a live clip with playback and then they play the live clip with the mic feed. Making it look like Michael ALWAYS sounded like this when he sang live. I hate it

For me it is the end of the world. Now Michael is a huge talent but flawed artist, when this trends he also stop being talented, that is how it works.

People know that mj was aging or sick. All they have to do is watch the bad tour after I'll be there & before rock with you. This show doesn't prove nothing! Everyone has had bad nights. NOT 1 HUMAN IS PERFECT. Yall should chill. We've been through way worse than just a bad throat night. The world knew & loved him for his singing & dancing. Wtf does the public expect for a natural human voice to be singing since the age of 5. He is 39 in this show. From 5-39 & over 400shows....man ppl better stfu & be glad that he was even able to perform that long in the show still dancing let alone sing with damaged chords & alot of times on the bad tour with a cold from touring the world in a span of 3 years & 123shows?. & im sure mj fans are aware of this all around the world so if someone comments & says negative...we have an mj fam member someone that's gonna correct them & give them the right information just like everyone does when a random pops up talking about the allegations. We good y'all. Trust me! Imo I do wish he would've mimmed it instead of more pressure on his chords. He makes my throat all of sudden start to hurt & my chest just hearing it
My heart is forever with him!

Yall should chill.
Thank you! Finally someone admitted that some fans take this a little too seriously. Like this doesn't decide if Michael is talented or not. The main thing (and really the reason why he did concerts and tours in the first place) was to make his fans happy and to give them a good time and to unite people form all over the globe together to have fun and just jam out to his music. Yea, it was sad that he was sick but does it really matter if he sang it live with crystal cream vocals? I'm just happy he even when out on stage while he was sick. I would have just stayed in bed. And, he did give them fans a really good time.

I thought i commented on this thread before?... seems i didn't.

No, both videos here in the main post are fake lol
They were made by someone on Discord to troll folks, they are not a part of the real mic livefeed that leaked.
Thats actually hilarious.

I genuinely think people underestimate how hard it is to even mime along to these songs. I'd be out here looking like a bad lip reading.

I know this account has upload some contents that are proven fake. It even uploaded a video with "New Leak" in the title, which is actually a fanmade audio, and the original creator even replied in the comment section.

But still, these 2 snippets sound very real to me, if they are AI, they are done significantly better than other AI mic feeds on youtube.

What do you think?
They are obviously NOT REAL, if you spend 10 seconds listening to the first clip, you can hear the AI glitch out 😂. Dude, it's so blatant!

What do you think?
The First clip is THIS video, just edited more. I can't believe how gullible people are 😭

No I'm not talking about all "munich mic feed" videos, of course the 45-min version one was real.
I am talking about these two snippet specifically. Because what I heard was only the part from J5 medley to Earth Song existed.
So you're saying the mic feed of the entire show is somewhere out there?

I thought i commented on this thread before?... seems i didn't.

No, both videos here in the main post are fake lol
They were made by someone on Discord to troll folks, they are not a part of the real mic livefeed that leaked.
I know this might be a lot to ask, but could you please provide some proof?

Who really has time to do this? At least disclose that its AI. Passing it off as real is just wrong.
This is the only real use case for the vocals tbh.
Real. There are full songs like Billie Jean.

This mix of live vocals and playback someone made is great:

I know this might be a lot to ask, but could you please provide some proof?
Your ears are more than enough, but you insist...
No, i can't.
The user that made them is a minor and i'd rather not make my DMs with them public lol
But if it accounts for something, the timeline of events is:
-They share a vid on an MJ discord server (the In The Closet fake A.I mic feed, first vid in your post)
-I tell them it sounds funny and that he should make more (lmao)
-They do and they make the HIStory one (2nd vid on your post)

So yeah it's kinda my fault too lol

Back