Are these two "munich mic feed" snippets leaked by "MLK Leaker" real?

Real. There are full songs like Billie Jean.

This mix of live vocals and playback someone made is great:
No, I know the Billie Jean one is real, I know the 45 minute version mic feed audio, containing everything from J5 medley to Earth Song, is real.
My question is specifically asking about these two snippets, not "munich lic feed" audio in general.
Do you know if those two snippets in the main post are real or not?

Your ears are more than enough, but you insist...
No, i can't.
The user that made them is a minor and i'd rather not make my DMs with them public lol
But if it accounts for something, the timeline of events is:
-They share a vid on an MJ discord server (the In The Closet fake A.I mic feed, first vid in your post)
-I tell them it sounds funny and that he should make more (lmao)
-They do and they make the HIStory one (2nd vid on your post)

So yeah it's kinda my fault too lol
Thank you, what you said is also proof, it's just that it's primary source, not a secondary one.
Do you think maybe you can add me into the server? My username is "glenxoseph".
IDK why, but at the point I'm just super disturbed by the fact that I cannot definitely prove that they're fake...

No, I know the Billie Jean one is real, I know the 45 minute version mic feed audio, containing everything from J5 medley to Earth Song, is real.
My question is specifically asking about these two snippets, not "munich lic feed" audio in general.
Do you know if those two snippets in the main post are real or not?
I don't. I just assumed that they were part of the mic feed audio that was leaked but now I'm not sure. I haven't listened the real thing in a long time.

迈克尔杰克逊的收音有细节的 迈克尔拿麦克风话筒走的时候后面的伴奏声也会按照迈走的位置出现声音位置的变化

Your ears are more than enough, but you insist...
No, i can't.
The user that made them is a minor and i'd rather not make my DMs with them public lol
But if it accounts for something, the timeline of events is:
-They share a vid on an MJ discord server (the In The Closet fake A.I mic feed, first vid in your post)
-I tell them it sounds funny and that he should make more (lmao)
-They do and they make the HIStory one (2nd vid on your post)

So yeah it's kinda my fault too lol
I can confirm this lmao. I’m the person who made the A.I mic feed, I was planning on doing the entire show. But I decided to do small snippets of other songs first, there’s one of scream that MLK didn’t share, I only told a few people about this so I’m not sure exactly who you are. But they’re right. I sent them to MLK to kinda tease it until I actually fully released a snippet of my version of the mic feed. Which unfortunately got canceled.

Back