Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Marvel Studios just announced Avengers: Infinity War Part I and Part II:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...-new-dates-and-titles-including-black-panther

avengers-infinity-war_1200.0.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

The other movies are

Captain America: Civil War

Doctor Strange

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Thor: Ragnarok

Black Panther

Captain Marvel

Inhumans

wild.gif

Last edited:
Only thing I don't understand is that why they have cut Avengers 3 in two parts. Of course money is the main reason because they can release one more movie with Robert Downey jr as Iron Man before he leaves the role. I really hope they have enough good material for 2 movies.

Only thing I don't understand is that why they have cut Avengers 3 in two parts. Of course money is the main reason because they can release one more movie with Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man before he leaves the role. I really hope they have enough good material for 2 movies.
Wrong. It's not like THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY where that is one book. INFINITY WAR is a huge adaptation of many comic books.

Wrong. It's not like THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY where that is one book. INFINITY WAR is a huge adaptation of many comic books.

Many studios just make two movies because then they can have twice the money. I just get that idea but I hope you are right. I haven't read many Avengers comics. I have mostly read Spider-Man but I stopped few years ago.

I'm so glad that Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor is finally in a movie. :)

Many studios just make two movies because then they can have twice the money. I just get that idea but I hope you are right. I haven't read many Avengers comics. I have mostly read Spider-Man but I stopped few years ago.

I'm so glad that Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor is finally in a movie. :)
And that is true but like I said with comic books it's not the same thing. It's not based off one comic book. Comic books have A LOT of material than a single book does.

Do NOT watch these videos unless you've seen the film or don't care about spoilers. You have been warned.

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing it, and I enjoyed it. But I didn't think it was as good as the first film. For me the magic of the first was missing in this one, but I still thought this was a cool action flick

Back