BAD Video Photo (From on the set/behind the scenes)

kindofdisco

Proud Member
Hey guys!

I'm desperately searching for this photo I saved ages and ages ago before my computer crashed. It's of Michael on the set of the BAD video, but in the section from the beginning outside the school building. He's standing around with the other cast members (including that guy who speaks to "Darryl" at the beginning of the video).

Does anybody have it? I've already searched through all the threads here - I know it won't be too far back, because the photo was only recently released in the last year or so - and I've gone through several MJ photo sites. I'd love you forever if you have it and could post it!

Thank you! :)

Aah, no that's not it. :( I meant the cast from the start of the film, the ones who are attending High school/college/whatever the heck it is haha with Darryll. Thank you so much for replying though!

Aah, no that's not it. :( I meant the cast from the start of the film, the ones who are attending High school/college/whatever the heck it is haha with Darryll. Thank you so much for replying though!
Yeah, you're right, this one is in front of his home.:doh:

Keep searching :search:

Back