BAD world tour concerts WERE filmed and need to be found and released!

We MJ fans are very unlucky when it comes to offical release and material :-(

Really?

One really good album including the songs in their original form
First ever live CD from arguably his best concert
First ever live DVD from the Bad tour
Albeit 2/3rds genuine album with some great unreleased stuff (Behind The Mask, Much Too Soon, Hollywood Tonight)
Full length theatre release movie of This Is It with accompanying CD with a few demo gems (especially SOOML)

I thank my lucky stars for all that.

We as a fan base jumped over the moon to hear the smallest new lyric from Michael on the WBSS remix... we were SO thankful.. fast forward some time and we have gotten project after project.. (from everything mentioned Tony R) + things like a cirque show (one which toured), various CD's, DVD's.. Lets also not forget that This Is It had special features... remember when that was our biggest complaint about releases?? Well they gave that to us.. Than we complained that we should hear Michaels original work if they are going to touch music up.. We got a CD with new music and every tracks demo...

I'm kind of think that some people will always not be appreciative for what they've gotten.. At some point we will have to accept that projects will never be AS exciting as new material promoted and 'backed' by Michael himself.. We cannot relive that to the fullest! The closest we probably can/could would be footage of him in his later years working on stuff.. Even if they released more This Is It footage.

Agree on all that ^^

The estate did listen to fans in their last projects no doubt.
Maybe I should have been more specific in my comment but since the thread was about the "bad tour concert that were filmed and need to be released" I was having in mind the poor official catalogues when it comes to MJ concerts.

Back