BAD25 Promotion

Billyjeanplxiv

Proud Member
Im not sure if this will help support BAD25, but Bad25 is now ready on iTunes for Preorder, and if we all go on iTunes and like the Bad25 editions it may bring more attention for this release. Ive allready liked it. But As fans i believe we must do our part to make this the best release we can. With "Michael" having a lack of promotion, i hope as fans we can really get this out here. And maybe a few 100 likes on iTunes will get it noticed enough...you know what im saying.

I just want to to be the best release, and if any one has any other ideas along with my iTunes one....we can get BAD25 to be the Best MJ release since the This is It Film, or even further back...Invincible

I will do it. But I have faith in the record company and the MJ estate. They will do the best they can to make this noticeable. This project is more for the fans, not the public I think. The times of breaking a record us simply not achievable anymore, because of the Internet revolution.

MJ is a legend now, we don't need to force people to recognize his talent. MJ is a brand, he can sell hisself well enough. We are fans and we are here to support him. The promotion will be done by the record company.

Trust me, they will do their best for this release...

Back