Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comic-Con trailer:

I liked this trailer. It's great to see Batman that looks like he does in comics. My only criticism is Wonder Woman because 3 superheroes might be too much. I know The Avengers has many but I don't want this movie to be like that.

Comic-Con trailer:

I liked this trailer. It's great to see Batman that looks like he does in comics. My only criticism is Wonder Woman because 3 superheroes might be too much. I know The Avengers has many but I don't want this movie to be like that.
*Sigh* This complaint again? Did you not read the line-up of heroes that are gonna be in CAP 3?

*Sigh* This complaint again? Did you not read the line-up of heroes that are gonna be in CAP 3?

I did but what Cap 3 has to do with this? I'm excited about that movie and I like the line-up. The movie is about Civil War so it makes sense to have a lot of heroes. Batman v Superman is different. Batman and Superman are enough for this movie in my opinion. It just feels stupid to have Wonder Woman there. Overall I liked the trailer an it got me hyped.

Last edited:
I did but what Cap 3 has to do with this? I'm excited about that movie and I like the line-up. The movie is about Civil War so it makes sense to have a lot of heroes. Batman v Superman is different. Batman and Superman are enough for this movie in my opinion. It just feels stupid to have Wonder Woman there. Overall I liked the trailer an it got me hyped.
Besides the fact that they're gonna be a lot of heroes to handle in one movie that is supposed to be Cap's film? I'm glad Wonder Woman is in it and especially since we won't see her again till 2017.

Exclusive New Art
11235812_401804750020111_8147197519332733017_n.jpg

Some new footage:

Good that they use rubber mask again for Batman. It looks kind of cheap but I like it. Baman Returns suit is my favorite.

^^^ Looks pretty cool, lookin' forward to it :) Loved the Dark Knight trilogy, especially the last one and also loved Man of Steel. This should be more than interesting :popcorn:

This looks really disappointing. I like the look of the movie but this trailer confirmed my fears. I hate that they had to bring Wonder Woman, Aquaman and now Doomsday in the film. At first I thought what stupid monster is that but then I heard that he is supposed to be Doomsday. Batman vs Superman should have been enough. Also I don't like what they have done with Lex Luthor. I haven't seen any Jesse Eisenberg movies so I have nothing against the actor.

Last edited:
Doomsday looked horrendous, if Jesse Eisenberg is Lex Luthor, they had him all wrong. He's talking more like Edward Nygma/The Ridler than the arrogant, egotistic manipulator Lex Luthor we know and like. And now Ben Affleck will make look Bruce Wayne like a giant douche. I hated this new trailer.

Doomsday looked horrendous, if Jesse Eisenberg is Lex Luthor, they had him all wrong. He's talking more like Edward Nygma/The Ridler than the arrogant, egotistic manipulator Lex Luthor we know and like. And now Ben Affleck will make look Bruce Wayne like a giant douche. I hated this new trailer.

Fear not, That's probably doomsday first form, the more damage he takes the more he transforms to the doomsday with the protruding rocks etc. I understand your fear about Jesse's lex but I have a feeling he will completely own this role. As far as batman, this is the truest depiction of batman we have ever seen in a motion picture. I can't see how him saying that an alien with the power to annihilate an entire planet must be kept in check is being a douche.

All in all they shouldn't have revealed doomsday in this trailer but we already knew that they would team up to fight a big threat. Can't wait for this movie

<header class="node-header" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 0.5rem; padding: 0px 0px 1rem; width: 994px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(194, 194, 194); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, 'DejaVu Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px;">Batman v Superman will be R-rated in extended cut

</header>
batman-superman-01_612x380.jpg

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Posted February 23 2016 &#8212; 8:53 PM EST
Prepare for the R-rated version of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

The ratings board posted the news today, saying the &#8220;Ultimate Edition&#8221; includes more violence than the theatrical cut.When the Zack Snyder film hits theaters on March 25, the clash between the Dark Knight and the Man of Steel will be PG-13, but when the extended version of the movie hits the home video market, it will include bonus scenes that have earned it an R from the Motion Picture Association of America.

It&#8217;s unclear just how much bonus material will be added to the theatrical version, which runs 2 hours and 31 minutes. The R-rating may actually be a badge of honor, now that Fox&#8217;s Deadpool has turned into such a massive box office hit &#8212; partly for bushing the boundaries of sex, profanity, and brutality.
Most comic book films aim for the PG-13 designation, which gives it enough edge to satisfy adults, but allows more teenagers to attend without having sneak in or endure the humiliation of being accompanied by a parent of guardian. There isn&#8217;t the same risk when the R-rating is for the Blu-ray, DVD, or download, which don&#8217;t have theater ushers who are required to ask for identification.
Back in September, the ratings board gave the shorter version ofBatman v Superman a PG-13 for &#8220;intense sequences of violence and action throughout, and some sensuality.&#8221; Warner Bros. didn&#8217;t immediately return a call for comment, but the idea that the fights could be even more savage and punishing is likely to be a decent selling point, rather than a drawback.
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/2...o?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

For those who may see the film before me, if you're gonna go into spoiler territory then put a spoiler warning cus I won't be seeing it till friday and not fair to others who don't get to see the film early.

Spoilers!

I just saw the movie and it was pretty bad. I couldn't have even imagined that it would be this bad. It has some great scenes here and there but they don't save the movie. There are just too many characters. They should have left many of them out like Wonder Woman and Doomsday. Many times while watching I was just wishing that it would be either Batman or Superman solo movie instead of this. I liked Ben Affleck as Batman and Jeremy Irons was great too. I have to say that I was really suprised how the movie ended. I didn't expect it to happen in this movie.

Spoilers!

Last edited:
The biggest mistake DC is making is rushing to play catch up with Marvel. Marvel built/is building their cinematic universe over time, and they didn't rush it. They didn't make Iron Man and then rushed straight into The Avengers. The made a few films featuring the heroes individually before giving us The Avengers.

DC is rushing things too much. They need to be patient, and stop trying to catch up to Marvel.

The biggest mistake DC is making is rushing to play catch up with Marvel. Marvel built/is building their cinematic universe over time, and they didn't rush it. They didn't make Iron Man and then rushed straight into The Avengers. The made a few films featuring the heroes individually before giving us The Avengers.

DC is rushing things too much. They need to be patient, and stop trying to catch up to Marvel.
Don't agree with this. They still have SUICIDE SQUAD & solo WONDER WOMAN movie before they even get to the JL film. They don't have to do what Marvel does.

Back