BBC is airing LIVE from inside The Great Mausoleum

Victoria

Proud Member
BBC is airing LIVE from inside The Great Mausoleum!

I can watch live through BBC international as well. Turn your TV on! I saw many famous guests already there such as Elizabeth taylor, Kenny Ortega, Chris Tucker (smiling and peaceful), ppl from "AEG" and a blond guy who seems to be Macauley Culkin sitting in the back of the outside reunion located at the entrance!

More to come soon...

i'm watching...was suprised we are actually able to see this...

They are using authorised footage but they think it will end when the ceremony begins.

I'm surprised too and I hope they will air the entire ceremony, so at least we can watch!:angel:

I'd be shocked if that happens. They only have shots from before the funeral was supposed to take place. Nothing but arial shots since then...

I'm watching it too but I understand that when the ceremony begins they won't be able to show anything.
After the ceremony there will be pictures released (at least that's what I understand will happen)

it was not BBC ... it was AEG that authorized the viewing... but the rest will showned in private footage part of the This is it movie i guess...

It was not AEG either. It was controlled by the family and they cut the feed before the service began.

Back