BBC Radio Celebrates 'Thriller' Anniversary Today and Tomorrow ~ALL THREADS MERGED~

Re: BBC Radio Celebrates 'Thriller' Anniversary Today and Tomorrow ~ALL THREADS MERGE

Listening to radio 2....LOVIN IT!!!:wub::jump::kickass:

Re: BBC Radio Celebrates 'Thriller' Anniversary Today and Tomorrow ~ALL THREADS MERGE

It's fantastic, so much insight into the album! And I love the songs/demos they've been playing.

I'm listening to it now....and WOW, it's GREAT!!! :D :DSoooo happy that Thriller is getting this attention, actually, it deserves more than this!!!! :rolleyes::lol:

I hope somebody is recording this, because I'm watching "Free Willy" with my brother! :D

That was a fantastic programme! Glad everyone who I told about it, especially you lot from overseas managed to have a listen too!

I recorded it too and will upload for anyone who missed it :)

That was a fantastic programme! Glad everyone who I told about it, especially you lot from overseas managed to have a listen too!

I recorded it too and will upload for anyone who missed it :)

Great!! Please do, thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Glad I listened to that, it was a good programme, i'm hoping the usual audience for that radio station listened to it because it might mean a few more copies of it are sold^_^

Here's a snippet from the radio documentary that features the original Billie Jean demo before Michael even had words to go with it. I assume this is the version that will be included on Thriller 25:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mn2jjwoqul

I thought it was just the version on the Thriller special edition released in 2001 that they played?

:jump::jump::jump:Michael happy annivissary babe you are the greatest and who can say any different . whow 25 years of thriller you truely are the best there is . love you :wub:

I thought it was just the version on the Thriller special edition released in 2001 that they played?
Yeah, you're right, that's what it was from. I had just completely forgotten about that demo and the vocals seemed different at first :blush:.

You can listen to the full documentary in great quality at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/musicclub/doc_thriller.shtml

Last edited:

Thanks for the download TSCM, I can't believe I'm in the UK and I missed this, I'm going to listen to it tomorrow. :)

Thanks Foxy

My favorite part so far aside from the documentaries has to be the 22 minute Megamix that was played on Mista Jam titled "Life After Thriller." The mix featured most all of Michael's hit songs from Bad, through Invincible including You Rock My World and Butterflies. And throughout the weekend the shows on 1Xtra continue to play different mixes and Thriller material.

My favorite part so far aside from the documentaries has to be the 22 minute Megamix that was played on Mista Jam titled "Life After Thriller." The mix featured most all of Michael's hit songs from Bad, through Invincible including You Rock My World and Butterflies. And throughout the weekend the shows on 1Xtra continue to play different mixes and Thriller material.
Wow..is there somewhere I can hear this TSCM?

I uploaded the whole programme into a downloadable MP3 format in flawless quality. It's about 55mb to download and about 55 minutes long. Highly recommend you download it everyone! Enjoy.

http://www.2shared.com/file/2559638/7829d804/Michael_Jacksons_Masterpiece.html
Foxy, please excuse my ignorance but I don't know how to download this cause everything I press I get advertisement. Can someone help me please.B)

Foxy, please excuse my ignorance but I don't know how to download this cause everything I press I get advertisement. Can someone help me please.B)
You get an advertisement :huh:

Hmm...

When I click the link, it says "Loading File Info.." at the bottom. If you wait for a while, the file information will pop up. (It does seem to take a while, but be patient)

Then it will say..

"Save file to your PC" and a "click here" link for you to press and it's as simple as that..

I hope this helps! It has been downloaded 17 times already so the link does work! :)

Here is the link again just to make sure..

Last edited:

You get an advertisement :huh:

Hmm...

When I click the link, it says "Loading File Info.." at the bottom. If you wait for a while, the file information will pop up. (It does seem to take a while, but be patient)

Then it will say..

"Save file to your PC" and a "click here" link for you to press and it's as simple as that..

I hope this helps! It has been downloaded 17 times already so the link does work! :)

Here is the link again just to make sure..

Thanks. I've tried it again and it works:D

Re: BBC 1Extra's Thriller Day (On now) - All kinds of Thriller stuff

These docus are great! Thanks for sharing with us!:flowers:
I enjoyed all but that JT guy. I know it's old but I wished he'd just go away:doh: :lol:

Re: BBC 1Extra's Thriller Day (On now) - All kinds of Thriller stuff

Thanks.
Nice stuff

Is there anywhere we can download the 22 minute megamix??

Back