BeautifulSoul is in the HOTseat

Daryll748

Proud Member
:ciao:

What is your favorite color and why?

Who is your best friend and why?

What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?

What is your biggest regret in life?

If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?

Don't forget to check your fellow members' HOT seat. :D

What is your favorite color and why?
My favorite colors are pink and green because pink makes me feel peachy and bubbly,and green just makes things subtle in my mind.
Who is your best friend and why?
My best friend is a girl who goes to my school and her name is Kelsy.I've known her since seventh grade and I'm a junior.We're just like two peas in a pod and we just click and connect.
What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
Seeing Lady Gaga in concert three days before my birthday earlier this year.?
What is your biggest regret in life?

I've had a lot of big regrets in the past few years of my life so far,but I think the biggest one was actually not going to Forest Lawn,Neverland,and other MJ landmarks the week of Michael's anniversary passing(the last three years that've passed so far).
If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
I'd use the word "eccentric",because I love being theatrical and being who I am.

:hiya:

I :heart: your siggy, BeautifulSoul

Here are some more for you...

Are you a morning or night person?

What is or was your favorite childhood television program?

Are you a collector of anything?

What is usually your first thought when you wake up?

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?

What MJ do you love the most?
In what part of the day do you feel the best?

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

Are you a morning or night person?
I'm a nocturnal night owl.xD
What is or was your favorite childhood television program?
I loved(and still do)watching Tom and Jerry.
Are you a collector of anything?
Besides collecting Jackson memorabilia(mostly Michael and Janet),I also have a Madonna,Britney,Lady Gaga,and 1Direction collection.
What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
"Ughhh...school.xC"
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?

I always think about the day that's ahead.
What is your favourite animal?
I love dogs,not only because I own two,but they always are around and want to be your comfort and sanctuary,and I love that.
What MJ do you love the most?
This is a very difficult question.I love MJ no matter what era it is,black or white.He was a beautiful person,inside and out,and I personally love all of Michael's periods.
In what part of the day do you feel the best?
I feel the best in about the late afternoon,just before the night time,because I just feel so relaxed.
Apart from MJ, what other music you into?
I'm a HUGE Lady Gaga superfan and saw her this year three days before my 17th birthday,which was an unforgettable night.
I also love Madonna,Celine Dion,Cher,Britney Spears,Janet,Backstreet Boys,Aaliyah,Spice Girls,and 1Direction.
What do you think of Bon Jovi?
I like a couple of Bon Jovi's songs,but I'm not a big fan.
Billie Jean or Who Is It?

That's a hard decision.Billie Jean is a classic,and WII is hauntingly beautiful.I'd say both.

Any special plans for the weekend?
Not really,my weekend plans are almost always spur of the moment and last-minute.
Do you/did you have a summer lover?
I've currently been dating someone for the past month(Thursday the 25th of this month was our one-month),and we had a one-off fling two summers ago(2011),so I guess that's considered a summer love.

Do you like to cook?

What is your favorite thing to do to relax?

What annoys you the most?

What are you the most curious about?

Do you like to cook?
I usually don't cook,but I like it.
What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Listening to music and taking a bath.That,or dancing relaxes me,too.
What annoys you the most?
When people talk negatively about Michael Jackson,and they haven't even bothered to do any bit of research,and are stubborn as mules.
What are you the most curious about?
I'm curious about a lot of things,so it's hard to say what I'm most curious about,except my future after high school.
What do you say about PSY's "Gentleman"?
I haven't seen it yet,so honestly,I cannot tell you.

Last edited:
What's your favorite food?

What's your fave MJ album?

What's your Fave NON MJ album?

Have a GREAT weekend :clap:

What's your favorite food?
What food is NOT my favorite?LOL but seriously I could survive life on Carne Asada fries.
What's your fave MJ album?
Oh god,this is a toughie.All of his albums are amazing,but if I had to choose,I'd say my favorite of all-time is Dangerous.
What's your Fave NON MJ album?
My favorite non-MJ album is Katy Perry's Teenage Dream.

What Inspired your name?

If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?

What Inspired your name?
It depends by what you mean.If you mean my username,it was inspired by a Jesse McCartney song of the same name.If you mean my biological birth name,I was named after the Biblical character who shared my name.I was originally supposed to be named Ace(thankfully my mom refused).

If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
I would want to paint a scenery of Neverland in its prime,just because I miss seeing it being alive,as much as I miss Michael being alive.

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Michael Jackson is already my mentor,my father,my brother,my lover,my everything,and my universe.

What's your fave movie?

What is/was your fave subject at school?

What would be your dream job?

What's your fave movie?
My favorite movie is either a tie between Spice World(The Spice Girls Movie) or Moonwalker.
What is/was your fave subject at school?
My favorite subject @ school is English because you get to express yourself in a written form.
What would be your dream job?
My dream job would be actually two different jobs which I hope to go to college for one after high school.The first job is video/audio editing and engineering,and the second one I want is impersonation.

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?

When was the last time you had an amazing meal?

What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?

What is your first memory of being really excited?

:blush:

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
I remember when me and my cousin were in one of our many fights,then all of a sudden,he bit right up above my lip.I wasn't in trouble,but he got whipped with a belt.x3
When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
I forgot the last time I had KFC.xD
What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
The best gift I've ever received was one of the Julien's catalogues from 2009 by one of my mom's family friends Christmas of 2009.The worst gift I've ever received was dumbells and deodorant from my (psycho) aunt a long time ago.
What is your first memory of being really excited?
Well I'm thinking of a moment of something that happened today when I finally got a rotary cutter from my Fashion's teacher,which I was super excited to get.

hmmm... You have a Fashion teacher :yes:

What do you study?
What is your fave garment? A dress, a shirt, trousers?

Yea(and I just left for the summer)x3
What do you study?
I studied how to make patterns,the basics of sewing,and many other things.
What is your fave gar
ment? A dress, a shirt, trousers?
A dress because it's the easiest to make.xD

Any plans for the Summer?
None as of right now,but as soon as my dad picks up speed at his job(barback/bartender at a hotel),we might be possibly going on a vacation.I wanted to meet up with fans in California this weekend,but due to monetary circumstances,I can't do it.:/

Any plans for the Summer?
None as of right now,but as soon as my dad picks up speed at his job(barback/bartender at a hotel),we might be possibly going on a vacation.I wanted to meet up with fans in California this weekend,but due to monetary circumstances,I can't do it.:/

awww :better:

I hope the job of your dad goes well :agree:

You can always make every day special even if you can't go on holiday (like yours truly :blush: )

Any plans for today?

awww :better:

I hope the job of your dad goes well :agree:

You can always make every day special even if you can't go on holiday (like yours truly :blush: )

Any plans for today?

My dad's doing better,I figured out my sister's pregnant,my aunt has cancer,but I got to go to Newport Beach,California for four days a couple weeks ago.(just giving you a quick life update,if you wanted to know)

As for plans for today,I never have any.Plans in my world are always made at the last minute,which sucks.But it happens.

My dad's doing better,I figured out my sister's pregnant,my aunt has cancer,but I got to go to Newport Beach,California for four days a couple weeks ago.(just giving you a quick life update,if you wanted to know)

As for plans for today,I never have any.Plans in my world are always made at the last minute,which sucks.But it happens.

That's cool news about your dad :clapping:

WOW, you'll be an Auntie soon :clap:

Oh, that's NOT such good news about your Aunt :blush: I wish her a lot of courage!

Well, then exciting stuff happens when it not planned hey :D

That's cool news about your dad :clapping:

WOW, you'll be an Auntie soon :clap:

Oh, that's NOT such good news about your Aunt :blush: I wish her a lot of courage!

Well, then exciting stuff happens when it not planned hey :D

Yea,of course.:) (I'm actually gonna be an uncle.:p It's okay).My aunt actually gained 25 pounds in a week because she finally got an appetite after 6 months from not eating.But she's hopefully gonna do better because she's been undergoing chemo for about a week and a half.I'm still really bummed out about Captain EO closing in Anaheim because I still haven't seen it.:( Oh well.And I'm gonna have my friend come over and hang out with me later.

Back