Best adlibs

Just for curiosity-what was Michael's first ad lib?? Was it "just look over your shoulders, honey? ""Or "siddown, girl"? Or back earlier??
(I'm not near my records).

Wouldn't say they were ad libs as they were scripted, apart from the pluralisation of shoulder.

Billie Jean (HIStory tour Kuala Lumpur, 27/10/1996)

"Doggone lover ... ... Doggone lover! ... hee ... doo-doo-do it ... doggone lover ... doggone get it! ... doggone baby ... heee!"

I want to add DSTYGE ad libs (sort of) in Shake Your Body Live in Bad tour

Last edited:
The Lady On My Life, the extended versions of PYT (I'll give you all that I got)(Get It On) and Rock With You, Liberian Girl, You Rock My World just to name a few. All of Michael's adlibs are great.

The Lady On My Life, the extended versions of PYT (I'll give you all that I got)(Get It On) and Rock With You, Liberian Girl, You Rock My World just to name a few. All of Michael's adlibs are great.

Take You There, I'll take you there, take you there Indeed, PYT had some great adlibs. I love one of his Hoohoo near the end of PYT. Such a classic song btw

We should start a petition or something. If they ever release another Greatest hits compilation they should release songs in their original length. MJ always got into the groove on the end of his songs and adlibbed for like 3 minutes straight but they always cut it down.

Back