Best album cover

What is the best album cover?

• Total voters
To each their own on tastes but in all honestly, Michael looks like he has a dog's cone of shame to prevent to lick himself, his lips were hideously photoshopped and because of the Xscape font it looks like he has Martian antennae. Mr. Brainwash artwork looks more realistic and human even though it kind of reminds me to the Uncle Sam poster with the 'I WANT YOU' slogan but Michael looks so hot.

LOOL I've always interpreted the cone to be some sort of... thing that was 'trapping' MJ and about to ensnare him completely! Thus making him need to 'Xscape' :p Never even saw the Xscape text in that until I stared at it for a few seconds after reading your post haha.

To each their own on tastes but in all honestly, Michael looks like he has a dog's cone of shame to prevent to lick himself, his lips were hideously photoshopped and because of the Xscape font it looks like he has Martian antennae. Mr. Brainwash artwork looks more realistic and human even though it kind of reminds me to the Uncle Sam poster with the 'I WANT YOU' slogan but Michael looks so hot.

Oh my goodness, "dog's cone of shame"! :D

I voted for Dangerous & Thriller. Everyone says Dangerous, so I'll say why Thriller needs more votes. It is probably one of the most iconic images of all time in pop culture. The pose, the leg, the suit. It's simplicity is it's power. So clean and crisp! He glows!

yoga-on-vinyl-halloween-edition-michael-jacksons-thriller.jpeg

That whole photoshoot was beautiful, rawr!

celwalls.com_1858.jpg

Oh, and the font is perfect too!

I voted for Dangerous & Thriller. Everyone says Dangerous, so I'll say why Thriller needs more votes. It is probably one of the most iconic images of all time in pop culture. The pose, the leg, the suit. It's simplicity is it's power. So clean and crisp! He glows!

I don't think I'd say it's the most iconic pop culture image, but certainly very much up there! I'd probably rank Thriller #3 of MJ albums :)

1. Dangerous
2. Bad
3. Thriller for me
4. BOTDF
5. HIStory
6. Invincible
7. OTW new
8. OTW original

I like all of MJs covers, so even if I put OTW at the bottom I still like them! I actually have a Bad poster up in my room and I love it, it's so iconic. I'd replace it with Dangerous but I've never seen a full-sized Dangerous poster before :p

seems the majority chose "Dangerous" and yes, it's a mesmerizing cover but personally I chose BAD as I had a huge poster on my bedroom wall featuring the cover of BAD. I like the 'BAD boy' look of it! :D

^ I had the same poster! I would look at it everyday, he's just so gorgeous..:wub:

But, in terms of best album cover, for me it has to be 'Thriller' - it just stands out from a mile away and it looks clean, crisp, slick and cool!

yes, Michael glows on the 'thriller' album cover! I also love the personalised pink font (especially on the cassette). his image was perfect here.

I also like the second edition of the 'off the wall' cover, which focused on the trademark white socks/black loafers combo :)

Back