Best Artist-Privilege 2010

Voted !!

EDIT : Does someone know if MaxJack or others have the link ? if not we must give them

Voted lots! Good job so far guys. Let's keep the pace! We've got 38 days left. We can do this!

WOW :woohoo: :woohoo: we are going to DO IT ! YES WE CAN !!!! :dancing: :punk: :dance:

the system don't allow you to vote more once a day, but you can delete your cookies and so you will be able to vote again - Or another thing, you can navigate "InPrivate" so the systeme don't identify you, I don't know how you can do it but for me I just have to push ctrl maj P and a new window is opened with the sign "InPrivate" in the bar, I vote and it tells me "Thanks for your voting" !!!! then you have to close the window to open a new one and one more time make it "InPrivate" and ...... :lol:

Hey !! :woohoo: 34160 votes :woohoo: go go go !!!!

Re: Best Artist

I voted, but it doesn't matter anyway. The question is "who has the most fans in the world" and even though L'arc-en-Ciel and TVXQ are leading the poll quite convincingly, I doubt they have more fans worldwide than say MJ, the Beatles or Elvis, as record sales show ;) As a matter of fact, I've never even heard of them lol.

Yep.u r so ryt..i couldnt even read their name at first:p..lolz

Great job !!! don't give up !! the second one resists, his votes are also increasing !!!

Back