MoonWalker
Video Greatest Hits HISTORY
History on Film Volume II
Dangerous The Short Films
Live In Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour
THIS IS IT
Vision
Bad Tour Live at Wembley Stadium 1988

Dangerous World Tour is worn out I've watched it so many times, but Wembley is as good... Torn on that vote.

I didn't vote because it's too darn hard to pick just one! I say "Vision" because it's awesome to see Michael's videos in order as the years went by. The quality is excellent and it's fun to watch!

Welp... maybe the estate should see this so they can stop re releasing his short films over and over? We wanna see MJ live more!

True. They should release more concerts but it would also be great to see short films in 1080p HD.

To me it's out of these 3...

Video Greatest Hits HISTORY
History on Film Volume II
Dangerous The Short Films

It is so hard to decide since I have pretty much have all of them on dvd. Except for Moonwalker where I only have it on vhs tape. But out of all of them I had to pick the Wembley Concert. Just for the Dirty Diana performance alone. I just so totally L.O.V.E. what Michael did at the beginning of that performance. I still have yet to see the rest of the concert.

It's hard to pick one. Obviously the concerts are great, so is Vision...but I voted for This is it because it helped me move on after the tragic event.

Dangerous tour Bucharest, because it was my first DVD with Michael

Back