Best live Smooth Criminal look

What is your favorite look for Smooth Criminal live?

• Bad tour look

Votes: 182 42.6%
  • Dangerous tour look

Votes: 56 13.1%
  • HIStory tour look

Votes: 189 44.3%

• Total voters
When I posted the first time, I voted for the HIStory look because it's my favorite of all the 3 tours but I love the fact Michael was going to come out of the screen wearing a very similar suit to the Smooth Criminal short film on This Is It. So, as an honorable mention, I include and love his look he was going to have on This Is It even though it's bittersweet.

full.jpg

4lane004.JPG
Heeeeeeey....i never thought about that! I totally never thought abt him wearing the entire suit from the short on this is it, it just donned on me after reading this. I guess because he was dancing in something different & i guess after u watch something for so long it just doesn't seem right

Hard to choose, but I had to go with History. There's a certain mature sexiness that he had then.

I actually thought the coolest was the TII rehearsal look that's in the film, where he does wear the jacket and the hat, but just has the black jeans and shirt on under it. Gave it a bit of an edge.

Capture2-3.jpg

I love the gold pants with the blue shirt and white jacket.

This is Tunisia, 1996. Note the long pony-tail instead of the messy bun. ~swoon~

The smoothest and sexiest SC look is the HIStory look for me: I just cannot resist those frikkin gold pants, and they make an awesome contrast to the blue shirt, the tie and the white jacket. He looks like the boss of all smooth criminals here!

Back