Streetwalker
Country
United-States
We have literally 4 version of Threatened song by this year:
1. Original Invincible version
2. This Is It version
3. Immortal Version
4. Azura Remix
Which version in your personal opinion contains the best main sample of this song? (P.s I'm not asking about best version, I'm asking exactly about sample)

I love original version so much, but IMHO TII version has more suitable variant of sample. I hate remixes from Immortal album, but I think sample from Immortal version is the best option for this song. It fits even better than original one. IMHO Threatened song with rock sounding is good, but I think that song has to sound creepy and scary. Like Thriller or Ghosts. That's why Immortal version is best

I was so impressed with the THIS IS IT version, from listening to the album, never thought this could be played live so well! Sounded incredible. Live vocals would have been amazing on that funky vibe.

What exactly did they do to get the sound of the original version? I really admire that deep synthetic "bass lick".

btw, does anybody know, how did they do this sounding for Immortal version? It's really similar to This Is It version, just a little bit more brutal. I would like to make instrumental of this song

Which version in your personal opinion contains the best main sample of this song? (P.s I'm not asking about best version, I'm asking exactly about sample)
I'm not sure what you mean by "main sample", so I will just answer which one I liked.

* Second video is very short but sounds most interesting to me. I don't like that laugh at the end, though.
* Third video has the "I always feel like somebody's watching me" sample which I liked. I also like the way the third video ended.
* Fourth video was least interesting to me.

Back