BIEBER on Slave To The Rhythm Xscape remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnirMJ

Proud Member
http://www.accesshollywood.com/la-r...kson-tracks_video_2157837#Fe3Wxz09bMeKm1Mo.02

We should act quickly and let them know that no one wants this. This is a very serious matter! Please everyone who have direct contact with the Estate tell them not to allow that to happen. If LA wants that remix he can do it for himself. But that should never be released.

I supported this project until now. Everything was done with respect but this is unacceptable. This is literally pissing in MJ's grave.

I ask everyone to take their time and express their feelings to Estate and LA Reid on twitter or facebook or any other way.

We stopped Monster single, we stopped more Cascio songs being released, we removed Breaking News from Immortal show. WE CAN TO THIS. WE MUST STOP THIS.

They better not do this. It would be nothing but a shallow attempt to get a number 1 song in the charts. And Justin Bieber is not a respected artist and putting him on the same song as Michael is degrading to Michael

LOL The Estate knows MJ fans will not let that float. They are very aware - LA reid is talking out his Ass :lol:
No reason for some huge uproar .. Enjoy Xscape :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, we must revolt if LA Reid thinks Bieber will be anywhere near an MJ album.

* Bieber would've been featured on STTR if it wasn't for the leak (for a bonus song or not)
* JT and MJ collab is coming in the future, Reid is "pretty sure".

They better not do this. It would be nothing but a shallow attempt to get a number 1 song in the charts. And Justin Bieber is not a respected artist and putting him on the same song as Michael is degrading to Michael

And the worst part is that it wouldn't even be a #1 hit. Because Bieber is not popular anymore!

Keep Justin Beaver away from Michael Jackson's body of untouched unreleased gems. Future albums should continue being solely Michael, using tracks from all era's... left how Michael created them.... contemporized + originals was the perfect idea.... but please don't let this be true.

Qbee, please let them know how MJ fans feel about Bieber. Tell the Estate Team not to allow this to happen.

I sure will and knowing their thought prior - I wouldn't worry. This is all LA Reids pipe dream NOT the Estates. I gaurantee. They know MJ fans would not except this. LA Reid is not in tune with MJ fans . or in communication with them. The estate is .. Im sure they know this idea would sink like the titanic ...

Last edited:
contacted the online team, hope this ''idea'' of L.A Reid's get's destroyed very soon.

I sure will and knowing their thought prior - I wouldn't worry. This is all LA Reids pipe dream NOT the Estates. I gaurantee. They know MJ fans would not except thst. LA Reid is not in tune with MJ fans . or in communication with them. The estate is .. and they know this idea would sink like the titanic ...
That's good to hear, qbee. Is your opinion based on anything that was said at the listening session you attended?

Last edited by a moderator:
We let the Estate know we didn't want that obnoxious brat anywhere near Michael. They found out it seemed they listened at that moment, they better keep it up because LA Reid is not part of the MJ Estate.

Hey guys forget this Shit bieber! What is more out of Control the fact there is only 24(!!!!!!!) unrealased Songs that the Estate found???!!!!! Wtf!!! Only 24!? I pray to god thats Not true!! My Dream was that mj had more than 80-90 Songs!!! My thaughts are real... mj did Not Recorded a Song since the trial (only will.i.am) nothing more!!!!

Michael is MORE than good enough on his own. I do not like the idea of featuring artists in his songs just to appeal to youngsters to make the songs perform better in the charts. Michael and Justin Bieber? Seriously? There can't be much worse.

Hey guys forget this Shit bieber! What is more out of Control the fact there is only 24(!!!!!!!) unrealased Songs that the Estate found???!!!!! Wtf!!! Only 24!? I pray to god thats Not true!! My Dream was that mj had more than 80-90 Songs!!! My thaughts are real... mj did Not Recorded a Song since the trial (only will.i.am) nothing more!!!!
Remember that LA Reid only looked at tracks that had full vocals. 24 tracks with full vocals is actually more or less what I expected, maybe even more than I would have thought.

If they release the Justin duet either on any of Michael's future albums or singles or on Justins I'm goint to start boycotting anything the Estate releases in the future.

I like Justin and I like his voice. He has gotten an unfair amt of hate and been totally dumped on by the tabs, and that reminds me of what they did to MJ--i.e. destroyed his reputation. He has had some great hits IMO. I liked his song with Usher--I just need somebody to love. Sorry not to go along with the crowd here but this is how I feel.

Calm down. Dude might be a douche but he is also a huge MJ fan.

those bieber vocals on sttr were horrible. disrespectful to mj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back