Black Or White (Remake 2021) by Paramount Pictures

i dont like the idea at all especially seeing that look a like,you got tons of mj footage in the vaults why the f dont you use that why you taking some random white guy knock off looking dude to play mj?

I just find it really weird that we don't even have his videos in HD but they're filming remakes. I guess we need to wait and see what it is but :/

Ugh. You have to have a remake of each video now?! What's the music industry coming to?

So, as we have learnt, this will be a tribute to Michael Jackson on this his 50th anniversary; put together by a dance group. Something that's been in the works for three years....well....it's obviously very important to the group to get it out there now and for it to be well-received; no doubt having support from MJ fans is something they would want, very much.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this video remake. I love it so much that young people still resonate with Michael's work, proving once again that it is timeless. Renewing his original message and sending it out again, will only reinforce this timelessness and add the strength and longevity of his legacy.

The initial tweet clearly stated "commissioned by the Michael Jackson Estate" and used an MJ50 hashtag, so people can definitely be forgiven for thinking that this is an Estate project. Perhaps it is sanctioned by the Estate - I assume that the group would have had to get permission to use the music.

I think Black Or White Remake for Dangerous 30 (I guess)

So, as we have learnt, this will be a tribute to Michael Jackson on this his 50th anniversary; put together by a dance group. Something that's been in the works for three years....well....it's obviously very important to the group to get it out there now and for it to be well-received; no doubt having support from MJ fans is something they would want, very much.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this video remake. I love it so much that young people still resonate with Michael's work, proving once again that it is timeless. Renewing his original message and sending it out again, will only reinforce this timelessness and add the strength and longevity of his legacy.

The initial tweet clearly stated "commissioned by the Michael Jackson Estate" and used an MJ50 hashtag, so people can definitely be forgiven for thinking that this is an Estate project. Perhaps it is sanctioned by the Estate - I assume that the group would have had to get permission to use the music.

Thank You for the update. I am looking forward to this project. I love that young people are influenced by Michael and show him so much love. I witness this almost daily. Young people LOVE Michael.

The BTS video of the Black or White 2021 Remake is out now!

Wow, neat tribute project! And what is that remix during the credits? I kinda like it... is that an official remix?

Last edited:
Sorry but there is far to much professionalism in this project to be just another tribute this has to be some of the start of promotion for new projects and estate recognised!

Sorry but there is far to much professionalism in this project to be just another tribute this has to be some of the start of promotion for new projects and estate recognised!

No, this has nothing to do with the MJ Estate. This dance company do many music videos for many songs. This was shot in 2018.

Wow, neat tribute project! And what is that remix during the subtitles? I kinda like it... is that an official remix?

IKR? I really like it. I don't know anything about it, but I HOPE it will be an official remix that has something to do with this Black or White remake. I'm really looking forward to seeing the whole thing, on its release date.

How do you know this was shot in 2018? It looks like to me this was only just put together recently. The project might have started then but from the Instagram blogs looks recent.

And what is that remix during the credits? I kinda like it... is that an official remix?
Looks like someone called 'DJ Sev 1' produced the remix. Take a look at the 'Other Crew' section at the end.
I (think I) found his Instagram (@djsevone) and asked him if he did the remix. No answer yet.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the whole thing, on its release date.
Release date will probably be 25th of june right? At least that's what I am thinking.

IKR? I really like it. I don't know anything about it, but I HOPE it will be an official remix that has something to do with this Black or White remake. I'm really looking forward to seeing the whole thing, on its release date.

It has Xscape vibes but in a good way

This is news to me. Not gonna lie I'm excited there's something positive with MJ, especially on such a grand scale, but I'm not really a fan of remakes.
Trying not to get excited here but the timing is interesting
It would mark the 30th anniversary of Black Or White which also marks the 30th anniversary of Dangerous...I'm day dreaming

And also marks the opening of the Michael Jackson broadway musical later this year. I believe the play focuses around MJ making the Dangerous album so it all fits together quite well. Even if its just a tribute , it still looks pretty cool.

And also marks the opening of the Michael Jackson broadway musical later this year. I believe the play focuses around MJ making the Dangerous album so it all fits together quite well. Even if its just a tribute , it still looks pretty cool.

Yeah it sounds quite interesting mate. I can't wait to get some positive MJ news again

Back