Braclets?

BBoiSound

Proud Member
Hi guys,

I remember a few years back to support Michael we all got white wristbands thanks sooo much to mjjc. I was wondering if anything like this has come up to celebrate Michael's life?

I don't know how to make them and wouldn't know how. i just didn't know if anything was mentioned but I know I'd buy some.

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL - ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

Love,
Christina

Yeah I remember the ones that were like the yellow Live Strong bracelets, and then there were some beaded ones made. I think it would be great if someone made some bracelets for the fans.

I was thinking about that the other day. I would buy heaps. I have one from the trial still...

sorry to slightly change the subject but has anyone who has ordered from ebay recieved them yet?

bracelets would be a really nice idea :)

sorry to go off topic, but has anyone ordered any of the merchandise from michaeljacksonlive site that was going to be sold at the tour ?

I want to buy something but not sure whether to or not ?

Oh yes. I really buy it if mjjc sells them and the money would go to Michael's favorite charity's!

bracelets would be a really nice idea :)

sorry to go off topic, but has anyone ordered any of the merchandise from michaeljacksonlive site that was going to be sold at the tour ?

I want to buy something but not sure whether to or not ?

I did.. i bought two ladies t-shirts! go for it i say!

And yesss i think this braclet thing is an awesome idea.. but how will it happen??

giving the profit to Michael's favorite charities is a wonderful - WONDERFUL idea :)

i hope we can do something like this because I will live it on FOREVER

It would say something like

"We Love You More Michael"

Ugh those bracelets are fugly. And £3 for shipping is ridiculous. It would only cost about 50p to stick it in a padded envelope and send it.

anybody know where you can buy RIP michael jackson bracelets?? i dont see any on ebay

i brought a black band off ebay the toher day that said
rip michael jackson
on it
it hasnt come yet tho i cant wait for i to come.. willing to buy anything else to tho.

It would be nice if there were official ones with proceeds going to Michael's fave charities.

Yes, it would.

I am leary about getting the ones on ebay. It says going to a charity but does not say which one.

Back