Hot topic Brad Sundberg Seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

I’m surprised that Brad Sundberg says he’s not familiar with the songs from Off the Wall or Invincible: while he didn’t work on those albums, I would have thought he still knew them inside out as a fan, like we all do.

I wonder why he has been giving seminars for years, the tickets shouldn't be cheap, he needs money

IÂ’m surprised that Brad Sundberg says heÂ’s not familiar with the songs from Off the Wall or Invincible: while he didnÂ’t work on those albums, I would have thought he still knew them inside out as a fan, like we all do.
Brad has said quite some times he not a "MJ fan" in the classic sense of the word "fan", so I'm not surprised to be honest. He's more of a rock guy if I recall correctly.

Sent from my Titan using Tapatalk

The tour starts on August 21st at 1:00pm Eastern Time (New York).

Live interaction and Q/A with viewers through the event.

Early-Bird discount tickets still available for a few more days!— bsunmedia (@InStudioWithMJ) August 10, 2021

I wonder why he has been giving seminars for years, the tickets shouldn't be cheap, he needs money

He doesn't do the seminars for money. He does them for Michael and for the fans. He actually still has a full time job as an audio technician/sound engineer. The seminars/workshops held in a venue are NOT cheap, but they are worth the money. This event is cheaper, because it is an online livestream event, so there is no fixed venue and everyone around the world can attend, from their own homes.

He doesn't do the seminars for money. He does them for Michael and for the fans. He actually still has a full time job as an audio technician/sound engineer. The seminars/workshops held in a venue are NOT cheap, but they are worth the money. This event is cheaper, because it is an online livestream event, so there is no fixed venue and everyone around the world can attend, from their own homes.

If they're expensive then it's at least partially for the money.

If they're expensive then it's at least partially for the money.

He has to cover his overheads - travel, accommodation, rental of the venue, cost of producing the content and the merchandise - that's pretty much all the ticket price does for Brad....cover costs.

So what if he does it for money? I have no problem with people making money if they give Michael respect and show how he truly was as a man and artist.

We are doing our Neverland livestream event on October 16th for our friends in Australia and Asia! We hope this is a convenient option for all of you in different time zones, and the times are listed in the poster. Tickets are available here! https://tinyurl.com/ew3wybfk

FBkj7QPWQAQswOK

^^^Brad is doing a Q&A? Cool, it sounds interesting; I'm sure it will be lots of fun. I can't actually think of any question right now. Furthermore, Brad (& co) already answered all the qs they could, back in December, on my 'birthday' 🙂

All the best to him - today and throughout the year!

It is not good for man to be alone (Ephesians 5:25-33)

Sub topic for this thread :

What's the smallest, best quality audio recorder on the market that can't be found by detectors or a pat down search?

Out of curiosity, is anyone here planning on attending the LA 2022 seminar on June 26?

Out of curiosity, is anyone here planning on attending the LA 2022 seminar on June 26?
I'm very tempted to go to all three days, but it might be overkill for me since it would be my first one. The fact that it and the other two days fall on a weekend also make it pretty tricky in terms of scheduling vacation time. On the other hand, there's no telling when Brad will go back to a normal schedule for the seminars...

So, quite unexpectedly, the stars have aligned and I was able to book tickets to the Orlando "In the Studio with MJ" for August 5-6. Anybody here planning on attending? I'm really excited because apparently he is debuting a new program that shows footage of Michael's life outside of the studio. He described it on FB at least as the first half being Michael's life in the studio, and the second bit being his life when he left. It sounds super cool!

Figures I schedule my vacation the week before that next seminar... argh! It's a bit too short notice anyway... I wish he'd announce these dates a lot earlier. Hope you have fun!

Figures I schedule my vacation the week before that next seminar... argh! It's a bit too short notice anyway... I wish he'd announce these dates a lot earlier. Hope you have fun!
Aww I'm sorry to hear that! It was super last minute. The only reason I can go is because I was supposed to go to a nearby city the following week to visit a friend, but it turns out she is going to be in Orlando for an entirely different reason that weekend! So I'm just going to meet her in Orlando and visit earlier. It's incredible timing for me. But totally last minute. I think he announced it with only a month notice!

So, quite unexpectedly, the stars have aligned and I was able to book tickets to the Orlando "In the Studio with MJ" for August 5-6. Anybody here planning on attending? I'm really excited because apparently he is debuting a new program that shows footage of Michael's life outside of the studio. He described it on FB at least as the first half being Michael's life in the studio, and the second bit being his life when he left. It sounds super cool!

So we'll get a full report, yeah?

I know we will, I don't know why I'm asking, lol. As if you'd be able to refrain from sharing the excitement. It sounds really cool.

So we'll get a full report, yeah?

I know we will, I don't know why I'm asking, lol. As if you'd be able to refrain from sharing the excitement. It sounds really cool.

Yeah I really don't anticipate being able to stop myself lol I plan to take some notes during it, though I also want to fully immerse myself so we will see how detailed I am. But I am hoping to write up a "report" of what is covered and share it here. Kind of like how I wrote a big review of the musical (which I am seeing again in October, btw, and will probably report about again lol).

I am very very excited!! 😊

Yeah I really don't anticipate being able to stop myself lol I plan to take some notes during it, though I also want to fully immerse myself so we will see how detailed I am. But I am hoping to write up a "report" of what is covered and share it here. Kind of like how I wrote a big review of the musical (which I am seeing again in October, btw, and will probably report about again lol).

I am very very excited!! 😊
I agree. It's more important to be present and pay attention and not split your attention too much. Not that you couldn't do it, of course. It would be like being back at college so you totally can do that. But it makes for a different experience, doesn't it, if you focus hard on making loads of notes so it's all about finding that balance.

I'm sure you'll have a great time, however you approach it. :)

Back