Hot topic Brad Sundberg Seminars: Making Music With Michael Jackson

On Twitter. I've seen posts about it, but I haven't seen the personal info myself. Honestly, Twitter is making me sick right now so I need to just step away from all of this.
Well, I'm not calling you a liar. But I don't know without seeing for myself if it's verifiable. Twitter is great at misinformation and making everything sound worse.

It might be that bad but I doubt they'd be stupid enough to call even more attention to themselves. The point is the music. Unless they're throwing a baby tantrum.

Well, I'm not calling you a liar. But I don't know without seeing for myself if it's verifiable. Twitter is great at misinformation and making everything sound worse.

It might be that bad but I doubt they'd be stupid enough to call even more attention to themselves. The point is the music. Unless they're throwing a baby tantrum.

I haven't listened to any of this. But someone shared it with me.

That is a person claiming to be involved with this. They have no real connection to it. They just want attention.
I'll take your word for it, since I didn't listen to it myself. My Twitter feed is inundated with stuff about this situation, and as was mentioned above it's hard to tell what's true and not.

Always strange to me how people online just seem to believe anything without even questioning it lol

Is it just me or did MJ look very Bad Era in that clip of him recording childhood? It may be because of the lighting and the angle but in my eyes it was like watching him during the Bad Era
It was surreal watching it. To actually see him create, my god.
And did he really bring pictures of children to the session, interesting. He was so immersed in each of his songs, how did he manage that?

ive went in and downloaded the drives to sort it out not to share, but to be able to understand what is and what is not leaked. i now know some of brad's money spinners like TYLA, Ghost of Another Lover, Jane Is a Groupie and Man in Black were NOT leaked, but some of his other heavy hitters were, such as Deep In The Night, Faces, Earth Song Demo, For All Time Demo, Streetwalker Demo, Family Thing, Smooth Criminal Demo Snippet, Verdict and Someone Put Your Hand Out. Steve was sadly caught in the crossfire when it came to Chicago 1945 being leaked too, and i find that extremely sad.

lesser known songs that were leaked also, is the alternate rap demo of Jam, the Willing And Waiting Writer's Demo, Superfly Sister's 1990 demo Instrumental (unsure of year, sounds dangerous but could not be), Cant Help It's 1979 Demo, the multitracks to the extended dance mix of Bad, the Multis of Heal The World and the Slow grammy version of The Way You Make Me Feel.

on top of audio, there was a huge amount of videos leaked, which i am only now getting to dig through as i just finished downloading them. i will be posting a more detailed thread on twitter to do with all of this.

its genuinely sad this has all been leaked in this way, it should have never gotten out in this way. low quality leaks is one thing, but stealing a laptop is just inhuman.

There is also a mix of Speed Demon's Demo, but has people talking over it, i have been debating on using ai to create a clean track but i would want people's opinions on working on things like that. should i attempt to even edit or change any of this stuff or leave it as it is, only to look at.

edit: (on second thoughts i wont even entertain the idea, its not something i want to do.)

Why to hell had a sound enginer very private documents of mj!? For example the neverland real estate contract

ive went in and downloaded the drives to sort it out not to share, but to be able to understand what is and what is not leaked. i now know some of brad's money spinners like TYLA, Ghost of Another Lover, Jane Is a Groupie and Man in Black were NOT leaked, but some of his other heavy hitters were, such as Deep In The Night, Faces, Earth Song Demo, For All Time Demo, Streetwalker Demo, Family Thing, Smooth Criminal Demo Snippet, Verdict and Someone Put Your Hand Out. Steve was sadly caught in the crossfire when it came to Chicago 1945 being leaked too, and i find that extremely sad.

lesser known songs that were leaked also, is the alternate rap demo of Jam, the Willing And Waiting Writer's Demo, Superfly Sister's 1990 demo Instrumental (unsure of year, sounds dangerous but could not be), Cant Help It's 1979 Demo, the multitracks to the extended dance mix of Bad, the Multis of Heal The World and the Slow grammy version of The Way You Make Me Feel.

on top of audio, there was a huge amount of videos leaked, which i am only now getting to dig through as i just finished downloading them. i will be posting a more detailed thread on twitter to do with all of this.

its genuinely sad this has all been leaked in this way, it should have never gotten out in this way. low quality leaks is one thing, but stealing a laptop is just inhuman.
There is also an earlier mix of Heal the World with scratch vocals.

There is also an earlier mix of Heal the World with scratch vocals.
yes that too, apologies. im still in the middle of trying to get my head around everything, so many different demos and multis and such lmfao. im pretty sure i found multis for killer queen and beatles tracks like LMFAO

yes that too, apologies. im still in the middle of trying to get my head around everything, so many different demos and multis and such lmfao. im pretty sure i found multis for killer queen and beatles tracks like LMFAO
So you're saying there's even more material in these drives?

i now know some of brad's money spinners like TYLA, Ghost of Another Lover, Jane Is a Groupie and Man in Black were NOT leaked, but some of his other heavy hitters were, such as Deep In The Night, Faces, Earth Song Demo, For All Time Demo, Streetwalker Demo, Family Thing, Smooth Criminal Demo Snippet, Verdict and Someone Put Your Hand Out
Is Streetwalker 1987 mix among the leaked tracks?

You
There is also a mix of Speed Demon's Demo, but has people talking over it, i have been debating on using ai to create a clean track but i would want people's opinions on working on things like that. should i attempt to even edit or change any of this stuff or leave it as it is, only to look at.

edit: (on second thoughts i wont even entertain the idea, its not something i want to do.)
You didn't even want the tracks leaked.... now you're thinking about a mix?

You

You didn't even want the tracks leaked.... now you're thinking about a mix?
what did i just edit it with, i dont want to entertain it after thinking about it. also its not that i dont want these tracks leaked, its that i highly disagree with how it was leaked. if it was a DAT someone bought and leaked similar to the Dangerous tracks, i would be perfectly fine with that. a recording even, while disrespectful, is inferior to the actual song in every way.

this is just fucking theft.

what did i just edit it with, i dont want to entertain it after thinking about it. also its not that i dont want these tracks leaked, its that i highly disagree with how it was leaked. if it was a DAT someone bought and leaked similar to the Dangerous tracks, i would be perfectly fine with that. a recording even, while disrespectful, is inferior to the actual song in every way.

this is just fucking theft.
Ohhhh ok.... makes sense when you break it down that way. I agree 1000% with you. Lol mf just ran out with the laptop... like bruh seriously...if you were gonna steal something...it should've been something we didn't already have in lq. I'm not too big on this leak because it was little to nothing & ppl are making it seem like we really got some exclusive things...smh I still ain't heard Tomboy lol

Back