Britney Spears Life is becoming a 'Lifetime' movie (Biopic)....for 2017 premier

myosotis

Proud Member
Lifetime's Britney Spearsmovie will be full of many famous faces. Well, many people playing famous faces. E! News has confirmed the cast of characters in Britney will include Justin Timberlake, Kevin Federline, Jenna Dewan Tatum and Wade Robson.

Natasha Bassett is playing Britney Spears with Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake, Clayton Chitty as Kevin Federline, Peter Benson as Larry Rudolph, Tamara Thorsen as Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Markian Tarasiuk as Wade Robson and Kelly McCabe as Jason Alexander. Nicole Oliver will play Spears' mom, Lynn Spears, and Matthew Harrison will take on the role of father Jamie Spears.

Production on the movie is underway with Lifetime targeting a 2017 premiere date. BuzzFeed first reported the casting.

http://www.eonline.com/news/798293/...mberlake-jenna-dewan-tatum-and-more-key-roles

Poor thing. I would be so embarrassed to be the subject of these pitiful D- Lifetime movies ripped straight from the tabloids.

Bad acting, bad plots, poor production values, hideous direction. They haven't produced a good one yet.

(My apologies to Angela Bassett, because she's a great actress, but her Whitney movie was awful-couldn't watch more than 30 minutes).

Last edited:
Why do they always pick vulnerable people like MJ and Britney for these 5 dollar amateur hour excuses for something that people should watch nonsense? I guess the answer is in the question. Can't stand these z movies with z scripts featuring z actors.

I_am_disgusted.gif.092337a43ea871fe479b628491234b85.thumb.gif.8db6b80650822ab6cc6af481dfa675b5.gif

It truly angers me that they continue on making these shit movies. Aaliyah's was terrible. Whitney's was terrible. Why do they keep making these horrible movies?

Back