Britney Spears loses manager and lawyer in the same day

a human being who makes 700K a month...someone who buys houses and sells them when they get dirty, who pays people to like her, who has been a wreck since she left justin, someone who doesn't need compassion, she needs a kick in the ass.....

worry about someone who doesn't have a chance. this chick can buy another chance.[/b]

I guess you don't understand the notion of "money doesn't buy happiness" do you? Someone can be a billionaire and still be in complete misery and end up self-destructing. Money doesn't erase personal and mental problems. A mentally unstable person with money is just that.

Money can only solve the problems that can be sorted out with money. It can`t buy you peace of heart, it can`t buy you love, and it can not solve your emotional and pshycological problems.
I am not saying that money doesn`t help- being poor brings on a whole lot of problems both practical, healtwise, and in terms of worry and stress. Being poor can kill you, or push you to destruction. But after sertain basic needs are taken care of, most people experience that being content and happy with your life is not about wealth.
Its a huge gap between Britney Spears and a homeless person begging on the street. Those two fates can`t be compared. But I bet few would trade their ordinary life with hers right now, if they had what they needed to get by.
I do understand the anger some would feel looking at her destroying herself yet have all the material security needed. Still, this shows that life is not all about money and position.
I do hope she survives, and that she will find her way to some peace.

i love those who say money doesn't buy happiness....have u ever had an abundant supply of money? aren't u happy when u get ur check? it's just those who are 'rich' and 'sad' b/c their money prevents them from being 'normal' aka poor and miserable about real life things and not worrying if our newly modified range rover will be ready before i go out to lax on fri....

Back