Buckley's Championship Basketball Team and Varsity Cheerleaders (Including Paris Jackson) Pic Inside

of course the Eagles want Paris to cheer for them in the future...she IS Michael's daughter. I mean if she chooses to do that on her OWN on her own merit because she enjoys it then fine...but I have a feeling they are just extending her this offer BECAUSE she is who she is. I am SO happy to see her enjoying herself cheering and having a great time as girls her age should be doing. I just wish the media would leave her alone. The media IS allowed to cover high school games...they do it here where I live as well...its just they took FULL advantage of the opportunity to cover Paris as well...and that was wrong.

It is the nature of the business, especially in Los Angeles, to follow Celebrities.

Maybe the journalist didn't see anything wrong with tying a story in with Buckley High School and how well their basketball team did this Season and Paris Jackson being on the cheerleading squad.

At least it isn't something salacious about Paris.

Prince has chosen to participate with an entertainment Show, "Entertainment Tonight," and Paris has expressed, publicly in the Media, that she would like a career in Show Business, so maybe Paris didn't mind being filmed, but still kept the focus on why she was there, to cheer her high school basketball team on to winning!
paris-jackson-cheerleader-splash.jpg

certainly the nfl is a business ,more than a sport, and that explains the philly eagles owner, so you're right about the reason they want Paris on their cheer squad, thunder.

Back