Bye bye old imac hello new imac.

Dudie

Proud Member
Like these months are not the most expensive months off the year allready my first generation Imac G5 crashed last tuesday, it seemed the HD is ruined and can't be repaired. Just when i decided to take it slowly coz i also did preorder the MJ Opus. Why?! URGH!! I like my imac G5 and i feel bad that i did order the newest Imac which was released last week. It should arrive within a few days. I'm excited because the new Imac looks so cool but I also feel a bit wierd coz I have to get rid off my old Imac G5:no:

Is it wierd to feel this way over a machine?

If it was an iMac G4 I could understand. They were beautiful machines. But the new iMacs are just your old iMac G5 with an aluminium case and better hardware inside. You'll love it. The new iMacs are as powerful as they are beautiful.

True but I like the whiteness of the G5 :) When i first saw the new models I was like wow they are ugly but I started to like them in a way too but I still prefer white:yes: And yeah the G4 was really cool aswell. Loved the design and the way you culd use the screen was nice and handy. Almost bought that one but when I finally saved up enough to buy a mac the G5 was getting it's release within a month.

Last edited:
Back