"Call It Off" (1991) (Michael Jackson & Bryan Loren)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScreenOrigami;4290200 said:
I’m side-eyeing everyone who claims to have been close to MJ and then goes on to write a tell-all book and give interviews to tabloids.

1000% makes them no different to any other tabloid fodder

Man....yall trippin! If it was yall that was once in her position...the way ppl talk on here as if they where there everyday, you'd probably live in those moments forever. Just my opinion. Ppl dont like this woman & dont have a clue about the true her. She has stuff we didnt even know existed.

Iwasaloser619;4290162 said:
You guys should be happy that someone isn’t spreading negative things about MJ. Sure some of her stories could be far fetched. But at least she isn’t accusing him of anything. Before you judge someone you should try to understand them more, cause that’s what MJ would want. Also at least she has unreleased stuff so be grateful.

True, most of the people talking badly about her, are probably just jealous of her....

Her story with her shoes, that had dust on them from the Ghost video shoot, was a liiiitle far fetched though...

I haven't read her book, and I have only looked at her page a few times...

Nobody jealous of her. we just spreading her lies. even the family and his kids said not to listen her. why spread lies someone you love? she just want money. she using Michael for money.

Her story with her shoes, that had dust on them from the Ghost video shoot, was a liiiitle far fetched though...

I haven't read her book, and I have only looked at her page a few times...
Would you clean them or put them away for safe keeping.....This isn't just anybody. This is mfj! I damn near wouldn't wash or use my hand if i got a chance to meet him & shake his hand(joking). Positive or negative....mj fans just criticize who & whatever mj related to the point we have a thread about criticizing him

Would you clean them or put them away for safe keeping.....This isn't just anybody. This is mfj! I damn near wouldn't wash or use my hand if i got a chance to meet him & shake his hand(joking). Positive or negative....mj fans just criticize who & whatever mj related to the point we have a thread about criticizing him

I touched MJ... and I still washed my hands that night... I really don't think like that....

Everything I’ve seen so far points to her being a narcissistic stalker who strategically weaseled her way into MJ’s circles, and any rare items she owns have most likely been obtained without MJ’s consent by taking advantage of her professional connection with his camp. It would need a truckload of hard evidence to convince me otherwise.

ScreenOrigami;4290300 said:
Everything I’ve seen so far points to her being a narcissistic stalker who strategically weaseled her way into MJ’s circles, and any rare items she owns have most likely been obtained without MJ’s consent by taking advantage of her professional connection with his camp. It would need a truckload of hard evidence to convince me otherwise.

Speaking of Shana, MJ fans are doing such an excellent job of harassing, stalking, attacking and bullying her in any way and form on a regular basis!

Lightbringer;4290303 said:
Speaking of Shana, MJ fans are doing such an excellent job of harassing, stalking, attacking and bullying her in any way and form on a regular basis!

That’s certainly wrong. But it doesn’t help her claims to be automatically more convincing. Those are two separate things.

I'm closing this thread for now, because at the moment it's just pointless speculation about Shana, which isn't going anywhere. If there are any genuine developments regarding this song you can message me or Mikky to reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back