Campaign: Dangerous World Tour - Live In Munich 1992 Full DVD

Ramagus

Proud Member
Hello, this is my first post, it's first than I post
I hope you like

Almost 2 years ago, started the campaign of the Dangerous World Tour – Live In Munich 1992 for get it in DVD.

Help to get it in great quality with the setlist full (than contains “The Way You Make Me Feel” and “BAD”, with a bonus of “Dangerous” live in 1993).

Why we should have it?

We should has this great concert in our hands for the done of that it’s the first concert of the tour, where all function for first time. If well has few mistakes, have them in the DVD it will do much better. A concert with mistakes is better than a perfect concert, as it can see the effort and the evolution than had the same. Too it’s 1 of the 8 concerts “favored” for have “The Way You Make Me Feel” and “BAD” in the setlist.

Also, can be appreciated live parts in the songs “Jam”, “Smooth Criminal”, “Will You Be There”, “The Way You Make Me Feel”, “Black Or White” and “Man In The Mirror”.

Too, shown a tone more acute in the songs “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’” and “Beat It”, as in the album version.

MJ is unique in this concert and delights us with his dance as we can observe in “Billie Jean” and “Black Or White” and snippets from others songs than prowl them for the web, especially in Billie Jean, where his movements and his look remember the previous tour (Bad World Tour).

Too, we can appreciate than the effects, dance, voice and energy are all. The special effects are more strong, especially in “Jam” the explosions are better, unique and huge, as in “Thriller” and more others. According witnesses than were to the concert, it was the best concert than MJ gave in his tour.

Will be good the quality?

Can be see for Internet and especially in the DVD of “Live In Bucharest - 1992” snippets of great quality of Michael Jackson in Munich 1992. In the DVD official of this tour out snippets of Thriller and Black Or White in Munich with a excelent quality. Too in the clip of Will You Be There from “Free Willy” out 2 snippets from said song in a great quality too.

Will be worth to have it?

Theoretically yes it will be worth, and much. Not only for his dance, look and voice, but for the songs mentioned previously (The Way You Make Me Feel and BAD) and large parts live from songs than were playback.

If I want sign and help, Where I do the petition of the DVD?

Here are the links:

For the petition of the DVD: https://www.change.org/p/estate-mic...on-live-dvd-in-munich-1992-the-dangerous-tour

And too for the page of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MichaelJacksonLiveCampaign?ref=hl

Visit this channel of Youtube to see the videos of the petition and share them for have more people: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJ_1FvLYj-6LMCbMaaZiNw

Credits to: JuansaJackson

And also, I add some images of the campaign
Enjoy them ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

eywMBjjYj

eySBB4CMj

ipHBjvcYj

kq5HNUAmj

iqnEDV5lj

exL3uvYpj

ipx6DQdJj

ipKvo3Dnj

Ramagus, as much as a great idea this is and it would be fantastic to see this show released, I feel its not going to happen, simply because of the technical issues Michael, the band and crew were having that night. Feedback from mic's, instruments not coming in, backing vocals and lead vocals not coming in, I think at one point all the music dropped out for a split second mid song. Unless the Estate lower their standards (insert joke here) then I don't think this will be released :(

I would prefer a montage concert of all the 1992 Tokyo shows.. considering TWYMMF wasn't performed during the concert with Slash!

Slash joined the band on December 30th & 31st! TWYMMF & BAD were last performed on Dec. 19th. Which is why i think a montage show would be for the best.

Slash joined for "Black or White" in Ovideo, Spain & Tokyo.

Back