Can anyone answer this for me please :)

Justiceformj

Proud Member
How many times did Mj meet Princess Diana.. was it more than the once on bad tour?
Does anyone know who he had with him? :)
As much info as possible would be useful :D

Please post messages to appropriate sections. This is not "news".

Jermaine said in his book that Michael and Lady Diana have been speaking to each other on the phone sometimes.

I think they met only once. But they spoke a lot on the phone through the years. They were very much friends. But I don't know if they would have liked to date. Diana was interested in Michael and Michael really liked her because they understood each other.

Do you know if he had anyone with him? i know Dileo was there.. but was anyone else :)

Do you know if he had anyone with him? i know Dileo was there.. but was anyone else :)

You mean when they met? I think there were lots of people but probably they spoke more privately, too. I am not sure if they met already earlier. I remember reading Diana was in Vancouver when Victory Tour was there but I have no proof..

Oh cool :) im just trying to work out if he had any kids/teen guests with him :) Would be interesting if he had shared the experience with them :)

I do know that Lady Diana was fascinated by Michael. She was attracted to him in a good way and enjoyed his performances. She insisted Michael perform Dirty Diana during the show in London for the Bad Tour in '88.

Back