Can someone please give me a LIVE VOCAL earth song from the history tour?

MJPKNM

Proud Member
I can’t find any. MJ live vocals YouTube channel doesn’t respond to my comments about uploading it on google drive and sharing the link on a post. Please be polite with your responses

Last edited:
No
Upd: Sorry! It just looked funny, when i just said No, without any other words 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Brunei show. Those live Earth Song ad libs. Those packed a punch and some of the best live vocals I've heard him do.

I'll take it 💕

Please, no.

If I could have one MJ-related wish, it’s to scrub all live vocals from the HIStory tour from existence, especially the ones we weren’t meant to hear.
Ew.... You are so cruel... MJ live vocals are the best! 😡 Especially History Raspy Vocals! 💪☝️

I can’t find any. MJ live vocals YouTube channel doesn’t respond to my comments about uploading it on google drive and sharing the link on a post. Please be polite with your responses
Check out his Fiji 2008 performance of it. (kidding)

Perhaps you meant History Raspy Off Key Screams 🤓
You might as well say it’s the instrumental that is off-key. Michael’s relative pitch is spot on. It is unfair to blame the vocals seeing as Michael couldn’t hear himself.

You might as well say it’s the instrumental that is off-key. Michael’s relative pitch is spot on. It is unfair to blame the vocals seeing as Michael couldn’t hear himself.
True.I was halfly kidding in my earlier post though,but you're right indeed.

Perhaps you meant History Raspy Off Key Screams 🤓
People should already stop abusing MJ live vocals! Live vocals are love vocals! They don't have to be perfect! Listen to any other musician's live performance! There are a lot of examples, when singer even change his voice on purpouse! Because it's live. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO SOUND LIKE STUDIO RECORDINGS! MJ raspy, cool vocals from Munich are his best live vocals! He did everything great. That's a fact! If you don't like MJ voice, then you shouldn't listen to his music!!!

#STOPABUSINGMJHISTORYLIVEVOCALS

People should already stop abusing MJ live vocals! Live vocals are love vocals! They don't have to be perfect! Listen to any other musician's live performance! There are a lot of examples, when singer even change his voice on purpouse! Because it's live. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO SOUND LIKE STUDIO RECORDINGS! MJ raspy, cool vocals from Munich are his best live vocals! He did everything great. That's a fact! If you don't like MJ voice, then you shouldn't listen to his music!!!

#STOPABUSINGMJHISTORYLIVEVOCALS
Excuse me?

The most baffling thing about it all is that he decided to sing without having the mic on. it’s like going to sleep with your eyes open.

alrighty-then.gif

🥲
Alrighty then

The most baffling thing about it all is that he decided to sing without having the mic on. it’s like going to sleep with your eyes open.
No, not really. It was done in order to create the illusion that he is actually singing, and make it appear as realistic as possible. Imagine pretending that you’re hitting some of the higher notes in Michael’s songs, which would be quite demanding, if sung.
Without actually singing up there, one couldn’t properly give off the impression that one is making that effort, at least not convincingly.

No, not really. It was done in order to create the illusion that he is actually singing, and make it appear as realistic as possible. Imagine pretending that you’re hitting some of the higher notes in Michael’s songs, which would be quite demanding, if sung.
Without actually singing up there, one couldn’t properly give off the impression that one is making that effort, at least not convincingly.
But it wasn’t convincing, everyone heard it were the album vocals. It would have been convincing if he didn’t make all the notes or if we would hear a crack in his voice here and there. I remember the weird looks on people’s faces when he went from pitch perfect vocals to the spoken part of “in the closet” completely knackered and out of breath. Some illusion…

But it wasn’t convincing, everyone heard it were the album vocals. It would have been convincing if he didn’t make all the notes or if we would hear a crack in his voice here and there. I remember the weird looks on people’s faces when he went from pitch perfect vocals to the spoken part of “in the closet” completely knackered and out of breath. Some illusion…
Trust me, if he were to not sing underneath the playback, the illusion would have been even less convincing. And the thing about lip-synching is, not everyone who went to see those shows was a die-hard fan, who had listened to his music on a loop.
These people would have had more of an issue to distinguish between live and playback vocals, I’m sure. I’m still reading comments online by people who e.g. claim the whole Bucharest 1992 show was live or the Royal Brunei concert, e.t.c.

Back