Can we stop with the TMZ threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But TMZ`s reports are more reliable than other sites, right? I think we can transfer some reliable reports here.

It is not always the reliability of it. There presentation of the facts are degrading to Michael. Everyone that visits TMZ is not a fan. We know the truth about MJ. It is the continuous spreading of bullsh**. For every person we reel in to the truth, they reel in hundreds with idiocy. That puts us deeper in the hole with trying to defend him to outsiders. I'm not putting anyone down here, because I was desperate for info too. I bought books that I shouldnot haveboughtHalperinand the Rabbi. If I would've waited thesame better information about Mike. For every Aphrodite Jones book they have in stores (which I do have this book) they have ten other garbage filled books. This is what we are up against. I decided to settle down and be patient to get good discernable information about Mike believe it is out there. Try some of the Black Media. They are highly supportive of Michael and they have good stuff out there. Not trying to endorse anyone this is what I have found good for me.

To buy is to feed. I'm guilty not anymore. I had to listen to Tabloid Junkie again. I can't feed them anymore. They hurt him too much. They broke is spirit killed the light he had inside. No more for me. No more.

It is not always the reliability of it. There presentation of the facts are degrading to Michael. Everyone that visits TMZ is not a fan. We know the truth about MJ. It is the continuous spreading of bullsh**. For every person we reel in to the truth, they reel in hundreds with idiocy. That puts us deeper in the hole with trying to defend him to outsiders. I'm not putting anyone down here, because I was desperate for info too. I bought books that I shouldnot haveboughtHalperinand the Rabbi. If I would've waited thesame better information about Mike. For every Aphrodite Jones book they have in stores (which I do have this book) they have ten other garbage filled books. This is what we are up against. I decided to settle down and be patient to get good discernable information about Mike believe it is out there. Try some of the Black Media. They are highly supportive of Michael and they have good stuff out there. Not trying to endorse anyone this is what I have found good for me.

Then which site should we view? We need to check the newest info about MJ`s death, what is going on...:( I don`t transfer any bad or unbelieaveable news before too.

Then which site should we view? We need to check the newest info about MJ`s death, what is going on...:( I don`t transfer any bad or unbelieaveable news before too.
The other outlets may get the news from TMZ, but it is the way the other news sources report the same information. It may not come out the same day TMZ put theirs out, but it is there usually the next day without all the crap surrounded by it. Like I posted earlier, Yahoo news and CNN news online reported the same story without the slurs. They reported the facts and the whole thing about the mishap with the song was no big deal. You can keep going to them, I just can't give them anymore of my hits. I don't think less of you if you do because I was the exact same way. I'm putting this out here the way I feel hopefully to inspire others not to. I'm not trying to force anyone or belittle anyone for choosing to get their info from them. I just got tired of it. Maybe, you are not at that point yet. Everyone is different.

Well until a more current and reliable source comes up, they are the only game in town.

Exactly, and I can't believe how hard it is for people on this website to understand that.

I give up. :rolleyes:

I'm beginin' to think that some folk around here work for TMZ myself. :smilerolleyes:

LOL :giggle::laugh:

So people who agree with TMZ reportings must be working with TMZ.

That has to be the newest low on this website. It can't be the fact that a person likes the way they report the latest MJ news, and keeps his case alive in the media. So that no one forgets a brilliant entertainer has died of unnatural causes. It has to be that that person works in TMZ. Bravo. :rolleyes:

Then these are the same people whining about no new updates on the MJ Case or why no arrests have occured.

Like the mod said - Gaz has no problem with it. People want to discuss. TMZ is all we have for up to date news on Michael due to the fact that CNN doesn't care anymore, neighter does Fox News, CBS, ABC, NBC or any other broadcast. Michael was mentioned on CBS's The Insider last night, and it wasn't in a positive light.

So again, if folks don't want to read into TMZ threads, then don't click on it. I don't want to read about that 'NOT' campaign going around, so I don't go in threads that pertain to that campaign. Very easy. No one is forcing you to :)

Last edited:
The other outlets may get the news from TMZ, but it is the way the other news sources report the same information. It may not come out the same day TMZ put theirs out, but it is there usually the next day without all the crap surrounded by it. Like I posted earlier, Yahoo news and CNN news online reported the same story without the slurs. They reported the facts and the whole thing about the mishap with the song was no big deal. You can keep going to them, I just can't give them anymore of my hits. I don't think less of you if you do because I was the exact same way. I'm putting this out here the way I feel hopefully to inspire others not to. I'm not trying to force anyone or belittle anyone for choosing to get their info from them. I just got tired of it. Maybe, you are not at that point yet. Everyone is different.

I can understand what u think, for me, it is very hurt to check some unbelievable or fake reports about MJ, but some times we cant help clicking on those links if we see it somewhere...I think most entertainments sites have reported bad or fake news about MJ, it is impossible that we can prevent checking all of them, it is better to write them a feedback about stopping reporting such news in the future...I always do this before.:mello:

Exactly, and I can't believe how hard it is for people on this website to understand that.

I give up. :rolleyes:

LOL :giggle::laugh:

That has to be the newest low on this website. It can't be the fact that a person likes the way they report the latest MJ news, and keeps his case alive in the media. So that no one forgets a brilliant entertainer has died of unnatural causes. It has to be that that person works in TMZ. Bravo. :rolleyes:

Then these are the same people whining about no new updates on the MJ Case or why no arrests have occured.

Like the mod said - Gaz has no problem with it. People want to discuss. TMZ is all we have for up to date news on Michael due to the fact that CNN doesn't care anymore, neighter does Fox News, CBS, ABC, NBC or any other broadcast. Michael was mentioned on CBS's The Insider last night, and it wasn't in a positive light.

So again, in folks don't want to read into TMZ threads, then don't click on it. Very easy. No one is forcing you to :)

I did not ridicule anyone on this site for viewing TMZ. I accept your opinion why roll eyes at mine. I choose not to go there. You choose to go there. You do what you like. I do what I like no need to be harsh. I understand what you are saying. Give me the same latitude that I am giving you. We can be polite and continuing discussing this but we do not have to agree with one another all the time. You come here to talk about what you like and me the same. I am cool with it. That's Life.

I did not ridicule anyone on this site for viewing TMZ. I accept your opinion why roll eyes at mine. I choose not to go there. You choose to go there. You do what you like. I do what I like no need to be harsh. I understand what you are saying. Give me the same latitude that I am giving you. We can be polite and continuing discussing this but we do not have to agree with one another all the time. You come here to talk about what you like and me the same. I am cool with it. That's Life.

Cool it.

My post was aimed at MsMo, not YOU, so calm down. Did I quote you? No.

I respect everyone's opinion on this site, but when you are being accused of working with TMZ (even though I think the person meant it sarcastically) you do have a right to speak up. That's what I did. I didn't ridiculed anyone. :rolleyes:

And yes, I will roll my eyes again due to the fact that some of you are creating drama out of nothing.

Drama.

To think that Michael was a man of peace and to see his fans getting angry over the slightest thing...enough already:rolleyes:

I am very Cool and Calm. Very.

Good, no need to bite. If I could buy you an ice cream cone right now, I would. Ice cream seems to make people giddy. :giggle:

There is a serious needs of Cherry Ice cream in this community right now. There's too much anger and drama, which there's no need for. Hopefully when the movie comes out, people will talk more about Mike's performance, and all this drama dies out :)

ice-cream-cone.jpg

May I have a vanilla with chocolate sprinkles, please?

:D

Good, no need to bite. If I could buy you an ice cream cone right now, I would. Ice cream seems to make people giddy. :giggle:

There is a serious needs of Cherry Ice cream in this community right now. There's too much anger and drama, which there's no need for. Hopefully when the movie comes out, people will talk more about Mike's performance, and all this drama dies out :)

ice-cream-cone.jpg

Then these are the same people whining about no new updates on the MJ Case or why no arrests have occured....

So again, if folks don't want to read into TMZ threads, then don't click on it. I don't want to read about that 'NOT' campaign going around, so I don't go in threads that pertain to that campaign. Very easy. No one is forcing you to :)

:shades: Since you quoted me...

Did I say PEOPLE WHO AGREE with TMZ reporting??? NO. Get it straight.

The question was about the many different THREADS posted on TMZ reports.

And WRONG AGAIN. :nono:
I'm NOT one who whines about no new updates on the MJ case.

IF the post titles said TMZ reports, I wouldn't waste my time going into those threads.

:smilerolleyes:

:shades: Since you quoted me...

Did I say PEOPLE WHO AGREE with TMZ reporting??? NO. Get it straight.

"I'm beginin' to think that some folk around here work for TMZ myself"

^ was what I was aiming at. And I got everything CLEAR. Thanks for the assumptions. I know exactly what you meant so don't try to backtrack now. That quote read's loud and clear and was aimed at people who were defending TMZ posts. Shimar and myself.

"IF the post titles said TMZ reports, I wouldn't waste my time going into those threads."

Yet you came here....quite a contradiction no?

I rest my case :laugh:

Last edited:
This is one of the reasons TMZ is on point: they have direct contact with Katherine, John Branca & the MJ estate, as opposed to the rest of the media:

Katherine Jackson -- Those Kids Won't Be on TV

Posted Oct 14th 2009 1:59PM by TMZ Staff
0717_katherine_jackson_getty_88755671_ex.jpg

Katherine Jackson says Michael Jackson's kids will not appear on any TV reality show in her lifetime.

Katherine tells TMZ Michael would never want his kids to appear on TV, much less on a reality show. She says her son went to great lengths to protect the kids from TV cameras, often shielding them with masks.

There are reports A&E's Jackson reality show will include MJ's 3 kids. Katherine, who is the legal guardian of the kids and ultimately makes the decision, tells us it will NOT happen.

More Katherine Jackson

Filed under: TV, Michael Jackson, Exclusives

"I'm beginin' to think that some folk around here work for TMZ myself"

^ was what I was aiming at. And I got everything CLEAR. Thanks for the assumptions. I know exactly what you meant so don't try to backtrack now. That quote read's loud and clear and was aimed at people who were defending TMZ posts. Shimar and myself.

"IF the post titles said TMZ reports, I wouldn't waste my time going into those threads."

Yet you came here....quite a contradiction no?

I rest my case

Oh, so now you can read my mind? :laugh:
No back tracking here...

My comment wasn't directed at any particular individual. I couldn't care less about what report(s) you or anyone else chooses to defend.

Not that I've been payin' attention, but it sounds like maybe you are the one posting the TMZ threads, and IF so then, YES, it was directed at you.

That why you're so defensive...?

Get over it. Those of us who don't like them have a right to our opinion and you comin' up in this thread trippin' ain't gonna change that.

Maybe you shoulda thought about that before you entered THIS thread.

No contradiction, the title of this thread clearly says "stop the TMZ threads, NOT that it included a TMZ report.

Now I'm convinced that IF you don't work for TMZ, maybe you should, coz you'd probably do very well. You can twist, spin and take things out of context betta than they do. :cheeky:

I'm done discussin' this with you. Peace OUT!

ice-cream-cone.jpg

Thanks for the icecream. It was delicious. It sounded cold but I was being sincere.

I believe that we must have seperate threads for tmz reports. why?

- like it or not they have direct contact with many people and they are first to report many news. for example yesterday when they started the live show late harvey levin said that he was on phone with Branca. It is also no secret that they have contact to McClain, Katherine and Randy.

- the fact that harvey levin is a lawyer has its advantages as well. this brings insider information about any lawsuit, court proceedings and any criminal investigation.

now this does not mean that we must like / love or agree with TMZ reportings, and that's why we have these threads so that we can discuss them

also IMO Tmz news thread does not provide a medium for in depth discussions, it is rather there for people who do not want to surf through several threads and posts.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Otherwise, we the desperate MJ fans would be scratching at the surface of whatever is happening.

TMZ is like that famous Clint Eastwood movie, it's the Good, Bad and UGLY. I'm on the TMZ comments page everyday - and yes, there are many MJ fans out there.

But it's all we have right now.

We've demanded to Harvey Levin & his bloggers to stop using the ***** horrid nickname - and they DID, in respect to MJ and his beautiful children. And so far after that - they never used it again.

AND...we've also demanded in the comments section that they not use unapproved photos of the MJ3 - and they haven't after we made a big deal about it in the comments section.

So far, they've been respectful of the kids. Now - I don't know if it's because of the fans OR that Harvey Levin got an "in" with the MJ Estate & Jackson Family - but they are listening to our demands for respect.

They also had a very endearing story about the MJ3 trying to raise money for this dog with 2 legs - and they used official photos, and they used no paparazzi pictures (this is after we tore them a new azz-hole in the comments section about using unofficial photos) - EVEN if they are a paparazzi blogsite.

And to me, that counts.
That is really cool that they have listened to your feelings and respected them! Can't ask for much more than that.

I too am desperate for any new MJ news. The tv tabloids are pretty much dropping news of MJ. It makes his absence seem so much more permanent. :sad:

Oh, so now you can read my mind? :laugh:
No back tracking here...

My comment wasn't directed at any particular individual. I couldn't care less about what report(s) you or anyone else chooses to defend.

Not that I've been payin' attention, but it sounds like maybe you are the one posting the TMZ threads, and IF so then, YES, it was directed at you.

That why you're so defensive...?

Get over it. Those of us who don't like them have a right to our opinion and you comin' up in this thread trippin' ain't gonna change that.

Maybe you shoulda thought about that before you entered THIS thread.

No contradiction, the title of this thread clearly says "stop the TMZ threads, NOT that it included a TMZ report.

Now I'm convinced that IF you don't work for TMZ, maybe you should, coz you'd probably do very well. You can twist, spin and take things out of context betta than they do. :cheeky:

I'm done discussin' this with you. Peace OUT!

Oh please, grow up. I won't even waste my time giving you a proper response seeing how you just posted. So hypocritical and full of contradictions :rolleyes:

As Prince says:

PrinceWat.gif

This is one of the reasons TMZ is on point: they have direct contact with Katherine, John Branca & the MJ estate, as opposed to the rest of the media:

Exactly, but for some reason, people just want to see what they want to see. Let them keep getting inaccurate info from CNN.

May I have a vanilla with chocolate sprinkles, please?

:D

:giggle:

sure, why not lol

Thanks for the icecream. It was delicious. It sounded cold but I was being sincere.

Okay :)

That is really cool that they have listened to your feelings and respected them! Can't ask for much more than that.

I too am desperate for any new MJ news. The tv tabloids are pretty much dropping news of MJ. It makes his absence seem so much more permanent. :sad:

They pretty much have dropped all news on Michael Jackson. It does seem sad.

Last edited:
Cool it.

My post was aimed at MsMo, not YOU, so calm down. Did I quote you? No.

I respect everyone's opinion on this site, but when you are being accused of working with TMZ (even though I think the person meant it sarcastically) you do have a right to speak up. That's what I did. I didn't ridiculed anyone. :rolleyes:

And yes, I will roll my eyes again due to the fact that some of you are creating drama out of nothing.

Drama.

To think that Michael was a man of peace and to see his fans getting angry over the slightest thing...enough already
:rolleyes:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I am shocked by all the HATE here too, when Michael was such a man of PEACE! Did THAT many people miss what he was trying to say his whole life??? :doh:

The bottom line is that Gary, the owner of this board said TMZ is allowed to be posted here. If you have an issue with TMZ, AVOID the threads or take it up with Gary and see how far it gets ya. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back