Chernoff "Speaks Out" Over Jacksons Drama

Severus Snape

Proud Member
404097_442324192479608_2053297032_n.jpg

From the horse's mouth. http://www.houstoncriminallaw.com/C...12/August/Whats-wrong-with-the-Jacksons-.aspx

This guy has no right whatsoever to put his say on the situation going on with the jackson family

Snape I see you are still keeping an eye on your boyfriend. please leave a good comment for me.

Oh no Chernoff use the Jackson phrase "all will be revealed." Chernoff needs to work on his English writing, especially on what is a sentence.

I am sure that more people know Latoya than Pena, so I do not know what Chernoff got a kick out of. Next, he knows nothing about Michael's finances even though he claims he does. What he knows is based on stories in the media, and yes we all know their contention--that Michael killed himself because he was in debt and felt if he did not sleep he would lose everything, so he accidentally shot himself a bolus shot and died. Yes they are talking about a man who can make millions by filling the O2 several times in just minutes. Obviously Chernoff has no clue about the business deals that Michael was planning at that time, but who can blame him? He did say he got most of his information about the family from Muarry. Look at where he got his knowledge from. Don't forget some of their document information that was sent to the defense came from that online encyclopedia.

Chernoff needs to understand that Sony/AEG and their money did not give Michael prof and leave him to die while talking on the phone. Sony/AEG did not see Michael in distress and refuse to call 911. Sony/AEG did not give Michael several different drugs within a short period of time to induce sleep. Sony/AEG did not use medication on Michael without the proper medical procedure, staff, and equipment. Unless he wants to say that Sony/AEG hired Muarry to kill Michael, so we need to scrutinize them to find this out and then prosecute.

The saddest thing about chernoff is that even after all that medical evidence on the role Muarry played, he still thinks people should look at Sony/AEG and their money? He is so much like Latoya and co with this "Other" is responsible mantra. Somehow the elevator does not go all the way to the top where Chernoff is concerned and that is what has been "revealed" to me.

LMFAO. FLANNY is the one I fancy, thank you, Petra. And I concur fully with your statement regarding Cherry Pie's cognitive abilities. Special Ed indeed.

Guess his new firm aint going so well. got time on his hands i guess

i will never believe the whiplash fiction that Michael was awash in debt prior to his death, but the estate was suddenly valuable at the time of this trial. I will never believe Michael was ever in debt. There is an article on the fake music service Pandora, where a Michael naysayer even admits that there was never a time that Michael didn't sell music at superstar levels. Media will always write what they want to write, even if it suspends belief. Any other artist, athlete or entertainer that sells music at the continuous levels that Michael sold and sells music at is never described as ever being in debt. The envy and hate astonishes me...but then again..it doesn't. This lawyer saying money corrupts and lack of money corrupts...so does envy..the kind this lawyer has.

He just makes me laugh, tbh. I love all my interactions with him. He's in the wrong profession. Guy was born to be a comedian.

Together they can form the Law Firm of Fail. :3

Ha how about the Firm of Fools; they could shorten it to FF, which would eventually be nicknamed "fuck squared."

144,000 since the 80's I remember the media showing a photo of Michael on tv and saying he is broke. At least they are consistent, and their words are believed by many. What Chernoff needs is a TMez type to cross examine him about the financial/debt claims, because he and Flanny make a similar argument to the one the prosecution expert witness made in the 05 case about Michael needed money and being in debt. In both those arguments Michael's actions were seen as "debt driven," as though he is only motivated to act in a debt crisis. They all make theories on debt as though there was only one specific action in which Michael could make money. With Chernoff that one action was performing at the O2, so by their thinking there was no other avenues Michael could take to make some money. Only performing at the O2 would solve his debt problem, so in the night driven by this debt which could only be solved by the O2, he took that fatal shot.

Now you know why his firm failed and he ends up typing to the universe. What he needs to do is to take that course that Muarry is giving at the jail. When Muarry finishes his law studies and passes the bar, they both can set up a practice providing legal representation, exclusively to the inmates at the county jail, Muarry's former home.

^Well, at least Flanny's not a loser who spends his days behind a computer screen playing on Facebook and his blogs, unlike Chernoff. xD

^Well, at least Flanny's not a loser who spends his days behind a computer screen playing on Facebook and his blogs, unlike Chernoff. xD

^^Well, well well Snape some people are sooo protective of their loves!!!! At least, Chernoff is keeping his fingers busy. If it was not for facebook and his blogs, he would be running through the streets like that client your lover boy has.

^^Well, well well Snape some people are sooo protective of their loves!!!! At least, Chernoff is keeping his fingers busy. If it was not for facebook and his blogs, he would be running through the streets like that client your lover boy has.

More business for Flanny, then. Imagine if he took the two cases at once. Twin incidents of bourgeoisie lunacy, one a banker, the other a failed lawyer. Super high-profile lawyer J. Michael Flanagan rises to the compassionate defence of these two defenceless idiots, one of whom tragically used to be his co-counsel on another case before completely going bananas.

^^You are right. Flanny is good counsel for someone who has gone completely bananas, but what will Chernoff pay with since he lost his job? I do not think Flanny will accept bananas for a fee. Maybe Chernoff could give his signed internet blogs to Muarry for him to sell in prison. He could sell each blog for 2 cigarettes, and then Chernoff could take the cigarettes and sell them on the street corner for cash. The money made at the street corner can be used to pay for his legal representation.

Poor chernoff he must be really bummed out bout that

Well, he's blogging like crazy! Unlike Flanny, who is busy repping his clients and being, you know, a successful lawyer. :3

His blog is really nice tho. I enjoy following it and making neat little graphics out of the shit he says.

196016_444101525635208_319010990_n.jpg

Last edited:
His blog is really nice tho. I enjoy following it and making neat little graphics out of the shit he says.

I agree with you; he does provide us with much enjoyment. If he does not get a job soon, you will have tons of material to make graphics with. I wonder if he knows how much laughter he brings to us!

Well, he's blogging like crazy! Unlike Flanny, who is busy repping his clients and being, you know, a successful lawyer. :3

Its a lil sad it seems he doesnt have anymore clients but wouldnt it be funny if chernoff & flanny had to represnt clients in the same case and go against each other lol

Back