Children who were Michael's friends

He did not write such nice letters only to children. Here is one written to his cameraman, Pecky.

pecky-note-1.jpg

pecky-note-2.jpg

pecky-note-31.jpg

Pecky,
I very seldom write letters. But in this moving occasion I couldn’t help myself. I want to thank you for putting the effort forward to capture the magic and excitement of the people of the world. What you do is a very personal and powerful medium to me. It is the art of stopping time, to preserve a moment that the naked eye cannot hold, to capture truth, spontaneous truth, the depths of excitement in human spirit. All else will be forgotten but not the films. Generations from now will experience the excitement you’ve captured. It truly is a time capsule. I will not be totally satisfied until I know you’re at the right angle at the right time, to capture a crescendo of emotion that happens so quickly, so spontaneously. What you have done was good, but I want the best, the whole picture, cause and effect. I want crowd reaction, wide lens shots, depths of emotion, timing. I know we can do it. It is my dream and goal to capture truth. We should dedicate ourselves to this. The person who makes a success of living, is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. There is no other way to perfection than dedication perseverance. Just tell us what you need to make it happen. Take the leadership to direct the other camera men. I enjoy working with you that is why I asked you to come, you have a gentle spirit that’s very likable. Maybe I look at the world through rose colored glasses but I love people all over the world. That is why stories of racism really disturb me. You hurt my heart and soul when you told me of your boyhood in Texas. Because in truth I believe ALL men are created equal, I was taught that and will always believe it. I just can’t conceive of how a person could hate another because of skin color. I love every race on the planet earth. Prejudice is the child of ignorance. Naked we come into the world and naked we shall go out. And a very good thing too, for it reminds me that I am naked under my shirt, whatever its color. I’m sorry to bring up such past issues, but in the car I was hurt by what you said. I’m so happy though that you managed to overcome your childhood past. Thank God that you’ve graduated from such beliefs of ignorance. I’m glad I’ve never experienced such things. Teach your kids to love all people equally. I know you will. I speak from my heart saying I love you and all people especially the children. I’m glad God chose me and you. Love M.J.

michael-pecky.jpg

I'm posting it because Safechuck and Robson are now trying to turn similar innocent little letters into something else. So this shows that this is just how MJ communicated with EVERYONE.

Current list for this thread:

Emmanuel Lewis
Diana Ross' Family -
Evan & Tracee Ellis
The Chaplin Family - Laura Chaplin
Kellie Parker
Lala Romero

Michael Prince's daughter -
Ali Prince
Nisha Kataria
Lionel Richie's family - Ex wife Brenda Harvey and Nicole Richie.
Amy Agajanian
Mrs. Ma Family (twin girls) The Newts - (twin boys) Robert, Ronald Newt Jr& their parents
The Cascios - The entire family in the Oprah interview, especially Frank Cascio
The Culkin family - Namely Macaulay, Kieran Culkin
Alfonso Ribeiro
Dave Dave (David Rothenberg)

Sean Lennon (his mother)
Mark Ronson
Ryan White (& his mother)

Bela Farkas
Omer Bhatti (& his family)

Brett Barnes

Michael nieces and nephews, namely Taj Jackson, TJ Jackson, Taryll Jackson, Brandi Jackson, Austin Brown
Lisa Marie's children - Riley, Ben Keough

The Hilton family
The Malniks

Glenda Stein's family

Bolded are entire families who spent a lot of time with Michael (boys and girls) that defended and supported Michael over the years. I think the numbers speak for themselves.

Such a good and kind- hearted man and it can be felt when you look at Michael. A lot of folk were jealous of MJ because they wish they had half the charm that MJ had and his good spirit.

<<<I'm posting it because Safechuck and Robson are now trying to turn similar innocent little letters into something else. So this shows that this is just how MJ communicated with EVERYONE>>> Exactly.

What was the name of Michae's cousin or second cousin that died and Michael took care of his family?

respect, do you have a script for the letter?

Such a good and kind- hearted man and it can be felt when you look at Michael. A lot of folk were jealous of MJ because they wish they had half the charm that MJ had and his good spirit.

Yes I believe that too. I also think some people hate Michael because they can't be that selfless and generous so they don't believe anyone can.

Just found this:

10577198_454561368018116_3564447927736789189_n.jpg

J7ARZEB.jpg

The caption is in French, I used Google translate:

Michael Choi Elbert adopted when he was four months. His parents come visit him regularly visit Neverland Ranch Valley where Michael 's pupil as his own son .

Last edited:
MJ with his cousins, Simone and Rijo Jackson

1497555_439109609563292_7535714446543418083_n.jpg

Simone

BaB2D.jpg

dfK3U.jpg

7z29X.jpg

10469222_421131424694444_9092729897224316139_n.jpg

10384336_421131418027778_5512942948931586991_n.jpg

Last edited:
I kind of understand what it says in French, I don't always trust google because it does messy or nonsensical translations at times. For what I could understand, if says Michael adopted that baby when he was 4 months, his parents came to visit him regurlarly at but Michael treated him as his own son. Does it mean he adopted him symbolically?

Those pictures with the cousins are beautiful but that bastard, witch Diane Demon ruined the last picture for me because she said his cousins caused him an arousal. If it wasn't her I'm mistaken her for twisted sicko, Victor Gutierrez.

Last edited:
I kind of understand what it says in French, I don't always trust google because it does messy or nonsensical translations at times. For what I could understand, if says Michael adopted that baby when he was 4 months, his parents came to visit him regurlarly at but Michael treated him as his own son. Does it mean he adopted him symbolically?

Yes, I guess it's just symbolic.

Don't know who this girl is I just find Michael very cute on this pic, so I'll post it. LOL.

10516817_431912890282964_8752311593679840145_n.jpg

I apologize if I upset anyone with my previous comment but it happened something similar to the incident with Amy Agajanian. Many adults are f*cking disgusting!

Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis mentions her friendship with Michael in her book:
“Tagebuch einer Prinzessin” (“A princess’ diaries”)
This is the English translation of the chapter: Never Neverland Again!

“When I was a child I was sure the world consisted of two camps: One where the adults lived in and one for the children.
The “grown-up camp” was stuffed with strict rules. If I had to paint that world I would have chosen all different shades of grey.
The children’s world was quite the opposite. It was exiting, playful and without regulations. The only thing we cared about was having fun and play ….

…. To us, adults were like intruders, who would interrupt our play, only to tell us that lunch was served, to tell us to brush our teeth and to go to bed.
They didn’t understand what it meant to live in a rose-colored world full of dwarfs and magical baskets which would take us right into Alice’s wonderland.

But some adults were different. Even though they had grown out of our world, they somehow managed to stay connected to it.
They could cross over from one world to the other. Michael Jackson was such a person.

Our friendship with him all began because of my mother’s PA at the time, a woman named Regina.
Regina was a huge Michael Jackson fan and, when I say huge, I mean HUGE.
Regina was so much more than a PA. She was my mother’s best friend, advisor, travel companion, shrink and a fairy godmother to us kids. Regina is a legend.
It was Regina who got the ball in motion and struggled her way up the ladder of importance until she fell right into the lap of someone influential enough to grant us audience with the King of Pop.

I was too young to remember all the details , but one day at lunchtime my mom and Regina told us with broad grins on their faces that they had met Michael Jackson. They told us we were invited to his next concert. It was so exiting.

There was a “meet and greet” after the concert and an “after party”.
Out of the five minutes of “meet and greet” grew a couple of visits to our house, more concert invitations, a trip to Disneyland together and finally – the grand finale – an invitation to Neverland.

After our first Michael Jackson concert 1992 in Munich the ice soon melted.
Maria, Albert and I were thrilled. I was only ten years old and we had been shielded from the world of Paparazzi and Glitterati so far.
Our first meeting with Michael Jackson was short and formal, just the type of thing you would imagine when meeting a super star:

After the concert we were guided through long cold-lit hallways, passed countless closed doors and security guards until we ended up right in front of an anonymous white door.
There we waited until it was our turn to meet the King of Pop.

Michael was very friendly and chatted with each of us, but the time went by very quickly.
I would soon learn that Michael had created a world for himself which was totally different
from what one would expect from this first stiff and clumsy handshake.

The most exciting thing that day was the invitation to the “after party”.
Michael’s party was much more than we expected. It didn’t feel like a party for adults, it felt like a party for the happiest ten year old girl in the world.
There were balloons, popcorn, chocolate fountains and even dodgem cars but, most importantly, Michael was there. I was fascinated by him.
Of course I liked his music and he was famous – even children are impressed by that – but he was so much more.

For example, he was the first grown-up I had met, who only cared about playing. His world of balloons, chocolate and dodgem cars was our paradise, and even though Michael was an adult, he seemed to feel the same way. This made him become our hero.
But poor Michael was constantly circled by all the grown-ups and desperate wannabes who were trying to get a piece of him.
But they didn’t impress my 9 year old brother. He went straight up to him and in his angelic voice and with the nonchalance only a child has, asked him:
” Michael Jackson, will you go on a dodgem with me, please?”
Michael was obvioulsy so taken by Albert’s genuine openness that he took him by the hand and practically spent the next few hours playing with him, taking him around the rides and munching away at the snacks (much to the disdain of all the grown-up guests who were lurking away in the background).

After that the ice was broken and what started as a formal meeting between Michael Jackson and a couple of Princesses and a Prince ended up as a real friendship.

To us he was no longer Michael Jackson, just Michael or MJ. He visited us a couple of times in Germany, we went to his concerts and went to Disneyland together.
It was exciting to be that close to him and to feel like being part of his inner circle. Being with Michael meant toyshops, playgrounds and a whole lot of fun.

If someone asks me to describe the person Michael Jackson, I tell about his extreme politeness and his respect for others. Being the children of a strict mother we had niceties such as saying “please” and “thank you” ingrained into us. Whenever we would thank Michael for something he would reply “no, thank you”, which we thought was particularly funny and uber polite.
Apart from that he was incredibly generous. He liked to share his toys, his candy and his experiences – especially when we visited him at Neverland.

On the day he first visited us, I couldn’t wait to get home from school.
Normally we had our meals served in the dining room. Even though we were used to it, it always felt a bit stiff. Only on our birthdays we were allowed to choose the menu and the cake.
The day Michael came turned out to be better than any birthday.
There were sweets everywhere. Chocolate, marshmellows and other sweets.

Our mom forced us to wear Dirndl and my brother had to wear the traditional leather trousers. We hated it, but she thought our American guests would like it.
Michael arrived with only a small entourage, but I can’t remember who accompanied him. What I do remember is that our mother was spot-on in regard to the traditional costume.

Michael was totally thrilled. He was all smiles and said: “You look like the Trapp Family”.
Sound of Music was one of his favorite movies. He was interested in the history of our family and we gave him a guided tour through our castle, which he liked very much. He was very talkative and relaxed. I remember I laughed a lot, because he was so funny.

When we went to Disneyland Paris together, it wasn’t quite the same. Even though we spent a lot of time together, Michael often was distracted. Wherever he went, there were hunderts of overexcited fans and lots of Paparazzi. That influenced Michael’s demeanor. He smiled and was polite like usual, but I could see that inwardly he retreated more and more.

Our trip to Neverland was the highlight of this friendship.
Michael had everything a child’s heart could possibly desire.
There was a huge funfair with all the rides you could possibly wish for but no queuing or paying necessary. There were stands filled with chocolates, cotton candy and ice cream to be taken at our leisure, no need to ask for permission! Of course Regina travelled with us.
I remember there were sweets and lemonade onboard of the limousine that picked us up at the airport.
It also had a TV player, but we were far too excited to watch a film.

At Neverland we spent a lot of time with Michael – apart from having breakfast together. He never appeared for breakfast.
We went on quad bike tours around the countryside.
We played with Bubbles the chimp and the other animals in the zoo.
When Michael wasn’t with us, we were allowed to enjoy everything on our own.
There was a cinema with a huge bed in it, where we watched the Sound of Music stuffing our mouth with handfuls of popcorn.
After that Michael led us into a room with many mirrors. Suddenly fog was filling the whole room. When the fog lifted, Michael was gone – only to reappear all of a sudden moments later. To me it was pure magic. Michael enjoyed our amazement and he repeated that trick over and over again.

I still remember that we spent ages on a boat swing, while Black or White was blasting through huge speakers. Michael just couldn’t get enough. He stayed with us on the swing as long as we enjoyed it. Another highlight was the super soaker park where we played for hours with Michael.
It was made of wood any had special features, like slides and ropes and two huge towers.
You could climb upon and attack your enemies.

Michael loved throwing water bombs and super soaking one another. He really turned into a kid.
He didn’t mind his hair getting drenched and the make-up he was wearing washing off, he was enjoying himself and that was that.

We lost contact over the years and like many friendships do ours fizzled.
I have fond memories of the overgrown boy, the friend, and the superstar.
I hated to see how his life deteriorated over the years. When the news broke that he had died, I was totally shocked and it felt surreal.
After a few weeks I felt the huge sadness to have lost a very special human being forever.
The more I think of him, the more wonderful memories surface.

I hope that the world will remember him as one of the greatest musicians of our time.
As sad as it may sound, it seems to have been his destiny to die young. After all, he never wanted to grow up.

I have the feeling that our society tends to pigeonhole people, especially celebrities.
We consume celebrities like a hot slice of pizza which only tastes good steaming hot and fresh out of the oven … after a little while all you are left with is a greasy lump of goo you throw in the bin.
Michael Jackson never allowed himself to be pigeonholed, but his fight for privacy resulted in a threatening imprisonment.
To me he will always be the real Peter Pan, extraordinary, unfathomable and from a different world. “

Thurn und Taxis – Tagebuch einer Prinzessin
http://www.ullsteinbuchverlage.de/media/9783547711783.pdf
http://all4michael.com/2012/07/09/e...eth-von-thurn-und-taxis-nie-wieder-neverland/

Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis used to have a blog. In one of her blog posts shortly after Michael’s death, she gave the additional information, that her brother Albert even toured most of Europe with Michael.
And: “it was not too long after our visit to Neverland that Michael
was charged for molestation by that kid, who actually was with us at Neverland at the time!
It felt strange and very sad to hear such terrible things about the man who played so happily with us kids for hours.
He had become so much more to us than a two dimensional superstar.
He was a man, a buddy, and one of the friendliest people I had ever met.
I couldn’t imagine Michael hurting a fly, let alone a friend.”

She concluded her post with : “What I wish him even more is to enjoy the eternal Neverland up in heaven where I can’t wait to join him and throw another water bomb right into his face.”

Not a child, but I think it's worth posting here as well - to show the nature of these so called sleepovers and that they were never just children. I already posted this a couple of days ago in the Robson thread, but I think it should be in this collection as well.

From William Van Valin's book called Conversations in Neverland:

In Michael&#8217;s room there was a couch with a King sized roll out bed in it. It was always in the rolled out position and it was always turned down like you were in a hotel. It faced the biggest TV I&#8217;d ever seen at that time. We would put in a movie, order from the kitchen whatever we were hungry for and watch movies until late at night. If Michael fell asleep while we were watching a movie, I would turn the volume down slowly, unplug it (because if I used the controller it made a loud noise as it turned off ) and quietly leave the room and go home. I remember I did this one night and was tiptoeing to the door when I heard Michael say, &#8220;See you tomorrow, Barney.&#8221; For whatever reason, it was very difficult for Michael to sleep. So, if he fell asleep I was always careful to let him stay that way. Sometimes he&#8217;d ask me to read something to him and I&#8217;d find a book and just read it out loud then slip away when it seemed he was asleep.
Through a door, to the left of his TV, was a bathroom and outside of another door was a Jacuzzi that he said he never used. By the bathroom door was a tall green safe that required an electronic code to open it. Other than a lot of papers, what stood out to me when he&#8217;d open this safe were some shallow boxes about two feet by one foot in which were stacked small blue velvet jewelers boxes. Each velvet box held a twenty dollar gold piece and he must have had a hundred of them in there. Over the years when we were together on a birthday or some special occasion, Michael would give me one of these coins or give one to one of my children.
On the opposite side of the TV was a walk-in closet under the stairs that lead up to Michael&#8217;s bedroom, which I never saw used, as he always slept on the pull out by the television. The bedroom itself was rather plain except for the king sized bed which had a comforter covered with rhinestones. All of them were about a millimeter in diameter and each a few millimeters apart. This comforter was incredibly heavy and not comfortable to lie on but quite beautiful to look at when the light shone on it. This was something Michael had actually ordered for himself and it was made according to his own design.

[video=youtube;IkW9SNq-Eg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkW9SNq-Eg0[/video]

I know this isn't the appropriate thread, but does anybody know if there's an old thread about Brett Barnes? I searched but couldn't find anything.
It just struck me this week while reading these back stories of how people came to meet Michael, etc. that I don't know where he and his family came from or originally met Michael.
I'm just curious.

Barry Gibb:

- Michael is the godfather to his son Michael Gibb (b. 1984)
- Michael spent a lot of time at his house with his family over the years

I don't know what's their names but I guess they're Gibbs ;D
2ekiqg5.jpg

Speaking about his Michael Jackson, Barry revealed: &#8220;We were very close. The only other artist I ever knew that actually understood me was Michael&#8221;. He explained that the only two things that mattered to either of them were music and their kids: &#8220;we were both creators&#8221;. Barry admitted that he never believed the strife that Michael was in: &#8220;I didn&#8217;t believe it&#8230;I still don&#8217;t. I knew Michael. It never crossed my mind that he could be that kind of person&#8221;.

http://www.todayfm.com/Barry-Gibb:-the-only-artist-that-understood-me-was-Michael-Jackson

Barry revealed that he misses Michael Jackson, godfather to one of Gibb&#8217;s sons.
&#8220;He would come to Miami and stay in our house,&#8221; says Barry.
&#8220;He&#8217;d sit in the kitchen and watch the fans outside his hotel on TV, just giggling &#8211; &#8216;Hee hee!&#8217;&#8221; He lived upstairs for a while, right before his child-molestation trial. &#8220;We never discussed the case.
&#8220;We would just sit around and write and get drunk. Michael liked wine &#8211; there were a few nights when he just went to sleep on the floor.&#8221;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bee-gees-singer-barry-gibb-3843078

Michael about Barry Gibb:

Bashir: But Michael, I wouldn't like my children to sleep in anybody else's bed.

Jackson: Well, I wouldn't mind if I knew the person well, and I like could -- I'm very close to Barry Gibb, Paris and Prince could stay with him anytime. My children sleep with other people all the time.

Bashir: And you're happy with that?

Jackson: Fine with it, they're honest, they're sweet people. They're not Jack the Ripper.

(LWMJ)

Those pictures with the cousins are beautiful but that bastard, witch Diane Demon ruined the last picture for me because she said his cousins caused him an arousal. If it wasn't her I'm mistaken her for twisted sicko, Victor Gutierrez.

Which one? And how could she (supposedly) tell that from one blurry image?

Nicole Richie

Nicole, in particular, supported Jackson against the charges of improper sexual behavior with children. To that end, she offered tales of her own childhood romps at Jackson's Neverland Ranch, during which she often slept in Jackson's bedroom. "&#8220;You know, a group of us would all sleep in the same room,&#8221; she said. &#8220;It was like, absolutely nothing more than just&#8230;an adult kind of wanting to be a kid again. Just, you know, enjoying the company of children. I grew up with him. I have spent many evenings there and many days there." Noting that she could "only speak for myself," she still added "that absolutely nothing went on.&#8221;

https://twitter.com/BestMJPics/status/499519329973854208

mj-and-nicole-richie-michael-jackson-13001366-444-551.jpg

New Jersey Teenager Reveals Secrets At Neverland Ranch

Ahmad Elatab of Clifton, N.J., first met Michael Jackson when he was 9.
"It's not young boys. He had young girls. He had teenagers with him, all kinds of ages -- young, old, everybody.
While he never slept in Jackson's bed, he saw many others who did. Does he think that Jackson is a child molester?

"No, I don't. He's not weird," says Ahmad, who claims Jackson has never done anything inappropriate to him or anyone he knows. "He's not sexual with kids. He's not a molester, he's not a pedophile. He just likes to help children."

In fact, Ahmad says Jackson's bed can get quite crowded: "He sleeps with his kids. Anybody. He sleeps with his makeup artist. He just sleeps this way. He's a very loving person."

Ahmad believes he knows the boy who has reportedly accused Jackson of molestation.

"He threw himself on Michael and he really wanted to hold Michael's hand," recalls Ahmad. "Michael gives him love back, but he doesn't give him love back in a sexual way &#8230; I didn't see Michael getting aroused, I didn't see nothing like that.
"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/one-boys-story-22-11-2003/

Ahmad Elatab, right, and his younger brother, Jo Jo, second from left, stayed at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch a half-dozen times.
The boys report that they were never abused or touched inappropriately by the former King of Pop.

050421_elatab_hmed_9a.grid-6x2.jpg

Bryton McClure &#8211; &#8220;God Bless my friend, Michael Jackson&#8230;&#8221;

MichaelJacksoneeBryton.jpg

screen-shot-2014-11-21-at-9-53-08-am.png

Q: How did you and Michael meet?

Bryton ~ When I was about 5 years and I played in &#8216;Family Matters&#8217;, we met someone who worked for the film&#8217;s production company. I wrote him a letter and my parents handed it to him to see if she could pass to it to Michael. I told him that I loved his music.

Q: At 5 years, you were already a fan?

Bryton ~ Even before the age of talking, I already loved EVERYTHING that was related to Michael Jackson. It was really inexplicable but I had this affection for him, like everyone else.

Q: Obviously, you heard from him then!

Bryton ~ He wrote me a letter back! I was invited to attend the filming of one of his music videos, &#8220;Will You Be There&#8221; From the album Dangerous. I could meet him after his performance and take a picture with him. It was very brief.

Q: When did you see him afterwards?

More at: https://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress...-mcclure-god-bless-my-friend-michael-jackson/

Remember: Emerson on The King of Pop

derek-emerson-with-MJ2.jpg

Derek&#8217;s dad was Michael&#8217;s personal still photographer from 1980 to 1993. He shot the album cover for Bad, worked on the &#8216;Beat It,&#8217; &#8216;Billie Jean,&#8217; &#8216;Bad&#8217; and &#8216;Smooth Criminal&#8217; videos and traveled the world &#8211; three times over &#8211; with the King of Pop. &#8220;Any photos released from &#8217;82 to &#8217;94 were mostly my dad&#8217;s,&#8221; Derek explains.

At the age of 12, Derek met a then 24 year-old Michael for the first time. It was in Michael&#8217;s house on Hayvenhurst &#8211; before Neverland Ranch &#8211; that Sam was shooting photos of Michael&#8217;s gloves, nearly a dozen of them. &#8220;I was playing Frogger and, all of a sudden, I felt this weight on my back,&#8221; Derek recounts. &#8220;It was Michael&#8217;s pet snake, Muscles. He set it there and just started laughing. He was a little prankster.&#8221; That was the same day he says Michael took him and Quincy Jones&#8217; daughter for a golf cart ride.

When Sam was working, Derek was always welcome to hang out. He&#8217;d play video games and Michael would join him on breaks. &#8220;I remember going to Neverland, to the candy shop, riding rides and talking about my cycling or school,&#8221; Derek says. &#8220;There was a train around the property and big forts with water cannons. I&#8217;d be playing and he&#8217;d come play, too. It really was like hanging out with another kid who just didn&#8217;t want to grow up.&#8221;

More: http://www.finditinfondren.com/2014/06/25/remember-emerson-recalls-mj-connection/

Ryan Folsey

Jackson also reveled in the company of children at Hayvenhurst, which was like a warm-up for Neverland, a kids&#8217; paradise, which he loved sharing. He had struck up a friendship with the four-foot-three-inch television star Emmanuel Lewis, 12, with whom he would invent games and roll around on the grass, laughing. When George Folsey&#8217;s son, Ryan, 13, accompanied his father to meetings at the Jackson home, Michael behaved like a kid who was bored hanging out with the adults, jumping up to show Ryan around. They would feed the llamas, play the video game Frogger, and drive toy Model T&#8217;s around the grounds. &#8220;Michael was 25, but I&#8217;d say that he was 13,&#8221; says Ryan. &#8220;Mentally, he was 12 to 15 years behind. He could relate to me because he was my age.&#8221;

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2010/06/nancy-griffin-on-the-making-of-michael-jacksons-thriller

Alfonso Ribeiro On Michael Jackson Molestation Allegations: 'I Simply Won't Believe It'

Alfonso Ribeiro says he&#8217;s always thought of his late friend Michael Jackson as a &#8220;child caught in a man&#8217;s body,&#8221; and it is one of the reasons he will never believe the molestation allegations against the entertainer.

&#8220;Quite frankly, no matter how many reports or things, or what people say, I will never believe that Michael was any of the things that they want to report about him,&#8221; he told Access Hollywood&#8217;s Kit Hoover. &#8220;I won&#8217;t believe it because being a kid and being 12, 13, and 14, knowing Michael Jackson and hanging out with Michael, it never occurred, it never seemed like it could have occurred. There was nothing ever questionable, I simply won&#8217;t believe it.&#8221;

Read more at http://www.accesshollywood.com/alfo...-believe-it_article_83140#wtjc2JiLfqMUWyT5.99

[video=youtube;2Md5lPyuvsk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Md5lPyuvsk[/video]

Interview with MJ's former pal, Anton Glanzelius of "My life as a dog" fame

mj3-620x425.jpg

570998217.jpg

5818450_78463b6ca4_m.jpeg

Anton arrived in Neverland along with his mother. They spent a couple of hours in Jackson's company but they did not get to know each other that well that time. Anton remembers that Jackson was very polite.

" I remember walking around and meeting his Llama and a giant snake. Then he went to wake Bubbles up and brought him downstairs. Bubbles was wearing a red t-shirt and a diaper and he shook my hand. I thought it was more strange to meet a chimpanzee than Michael Jackson," he says. "He had a room filled with candy and I ate as much as I wanted."

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/36632818.html#ixzz3XP6RPd8L

Gotham Chopra :Writing Songs With My Friend Mike

Over the years, as Michael faced his scandals, I often reflected on my own experiences with him as a teenager. People would ask me if I had endured anything strange or awkward with him. I'd answer truthfully that in all of my years with him, in every single moment, Michael was nothing but dignified and appropriate, never once doing anything that would be deemed scandalous with me. It was really that simple.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gotham-chopra/my-friend-mike_b_221280.html

Rashida Jones

MORGAN: What was he like, Michael Jackson.

JONES: I'm not making any excuses. He was so wonderful. He was a big kid. He really was that. It wasn't -- he was so innocent and just a big kid. And to me, at that age, he just was like me but taller and very much more talented.

MORGAN: That guy just knew how to do it, didn't he?

JONES: He did. But he was also had this like -- this thing just bubbling over. He had no choice. I mean, when you sound like that and you dance like that, what choice do you have? You have to give it to everybody, you know.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/09/pmt.01.html

Tracy Dyer-A visit to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch

[video=youtube;AI93eXv8hf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI93eXv8hf4[/video]

And this is Tracy's father Wayne talking about MJ and what a beauriful soul was and how ridiculous the charges were:
[video=youtube;wyCZ4x0cmmg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCZ4x0cmmg[/video]

Someone mentioned Amy Agajanian, David his brother could be seen standing in front of MJ during the Super bowl performance.
It's the kid in the yellow sweater:
Super-Bowl-XXVII-Halftime-Show-michael-jackson-7340159-1200-762.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...ime-Show-michael-jackson-7340159-1200-762.jpg
His father JC gave an interview after MJ died and he was mad as hell over the media's false potrayal of MJ.
Here's the interview, he is talking about his experiences in Neverland and how protective MJ was of his kids:
[video=youtube;pUugIr8UH20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUugIr8UH20[/video]
[video=youtube;YWKTsIA8lz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWKTsIA8lz0[/video]

Last edited:
Ahmad Elatab or his brothers NEVER stayed at Neverland, he SOLD those lies to the press when MJ was arrested, and even admitted to it when a bunch of fans called him out on it. He was there with a bunch of other fans for a few hours when MJ went shopping at Toys R US with the Arvizos, that's it.

Back