Chinese artist installs his Michael Jackson statue in the United States

mkgenie

Proud Member
We have done it

We first install the very statue of MJ of the same design in Guangzhou, China.

Now we put it in the United States.

The location is :
Overland Park Arboretum Botanical Garden
8909 W 179th St, Overland Park, KS?USA

We have taken some photos, the statue is already there, which was unveiled on Nov. 5

213058s88n5lth7c7jl8wd.jpg

213100ho6wf2422ww7w44g.jpg

213108e1n11grh540hhefp.jpg

The artist Lu ZhengKang

213112p9br9r6p9wybky93.jpg

213117j7tlgu4uq4jzygux.jpg

Anyone could forward this to Jackson family?

awww...that is absolutely beautiful..wish they would put one in my state,

Wow! That's so beautiful! Thankyou China for always loving King Michael Jackson so very much!

And thanks to the Overland park, Botanical garden, USA for installing the this wonderful statue!

We love you Michael...

Thank you so much Mkgenie
Ive always loved this statue and was so proud that the chinese fans created and unveiled it in their country
Im just so greatful we have one here now in the USA. Thank you Chinese fans for the wonderful gift.

I wonder why the inveiling here was NOT publicised. I didnt see any mention of it here or on twitter
Im sure Many many fans would have attended to celebrate the unveiling of this most beautiful statue.

This is one of the most BEAUTIFUL pieces of art I've ever seen.
Thanks for sharing.

Seems random that of all places this could have been placed, it was in Kansas!

This is great. I'm so glad MJ got a monument in the US. And this is the most well-done beautiful statue of all I've seen of him.

Wonderful statue in a wonderful location. I cannot think of anywhere better to place this than in an arboretum.

(It would be so great to have a statue like this in the UK.)

“I love trees. I have a thing for trees. The colors and the changing of the leaves… I love it!”
-Michael Jackson

You know what? I'm waiting for schools to be named after him. That would mean a lot. With a statue of Michael in the schoolyard.

Seems random that of all places this could have been placed, it was in Kansas!

Maybe This is the reason why it was chosen just for Michael :)

The 300-acre Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens was founded to keep the city at the forefront of environmental and ecological issues. A leader of environmentally sound community development, the Arboretum is an educational, recreational and cultural resource for the Kansas City region. It offers homeowners, landscapers and arborists an opportunity to view and evaluate a wide variety of hybrid trees and shrubs, native to this area. About 85 percent of the property in southern Overland Park is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of eight natural ecosystems.

Classes, Programs & Events
The Arboretum hosts seasonal programs and events to get people excited about enhancing and preserving natural resources.​

Thanks Keen for the post. As always, I am so impress with the Chinese fans. Their dedication and love for Michael, especially when it comes to all the positive stuff and this that matters.

PS - Thanks for MJJCN support when I was in China although I have now moved to Canada but I still visit the website frequently.

We have done it

We first install the very statue of MJ of the same design in Guangzhou, China.

Now we put it in the United States.

The location is :
Overland Park Arboretum Botanical Garden
8909 W 179th St, Overland Park, KS?USA

We have taken some photos, the statue is already there, which was unveiled on Nov. 5

213100ho6wf2422ww7w44g.jpg

213108e1n11grh540hhefp.jpg

The artist Lu ZhengKang

213112p9br9r6p9wybky93.jpg

213117j7tlgu4uq4jzygux.jpg

Anyone could forward this to Jackson family?

we should get an artist all over the world to do MJ art in public locations!!! I think that would be awesome

This one is soooo beautiful! Much thanks to the artist and everyone who made it possible! I wish there could be an awesome MJ monument like this in every city ???

Yes I had tweeted this with photo last year when this statue was placed via @MJJCLegacyTeam Project

Back