Chris Tucker speaks about MJ & family

Cassie what did he say, apart from Michael being nice.

Chris starts to talk about Michael/Jackson family at 05:12.

He said he saw the family (Kat, the kids and the newphews) on MJs anniversary and he speaks with the family often. The family are all good and doing great, it was a great time. He had missed them. He talks to alot of them alot of time. He called them royalty. "Thats the royal family".

The host asked him what he made of the whole drama concerning Katherine dissapearing and Paris tweeting. Chris just joked about it and said he tries to stays away from the drama and not getting involved. He cracked some jokes and called Katherine "mafia, don corleone" for going away and not coming back and stared to imitate her voice "ill get back when I get back". It was obvious he didnt wanna say anything else, he just joked.

He loves MJ and then tells how they met. He says MJ was a great person and MJ knew he loved him to death.

Last edited:
Thanks Vici. He did the right thing by not saying anything about the family saga on tv. Very classy indeed, and definitely the women on the View, Gladys and Starr should take some lessons from him. The Jacksons behavior speaks for itsel, and there is no need for Chris to explain it and then drag himself into that pit. Further, he has to see these people again and wants to have a peaceful relationship.

I think it's nice that he still keeps in touch with the kids. A real friend would do that because he knew how close Michael was to his children. He did the right thing not saying much about what happened.

Can someone post what he said when he talks about meeting MJ?

Thanks Vici. He did the right thing by not saying anything about the family saga on tv. Very classy indeed, and definitely the women on the View, Gladys and Starr should take some lessons from him. The Jacksons behavior speaks for itsel, and there is no need for Chris to explain it and then drag himself into that pit. Further, he has to see these people again and wants to have a peaceful relationship.
I totally agree!

Chris was probably one of the only true friends of Mike ever. He always speaks positively of him.

So true! I think it was Mesereau that said Chris Tucker's publicist advised Chris to stay away from Michael during the trial but Chris being the true friend that he was refused.

If there's one good thing that came from the trial, it's that MJ found out who his real friends were.

Chris was one of the few of MJ's celebrity 'friends' who actually spoke positively of him throughout the trial/before his death. Many others only showed their support for him after the trial/his death when it was considered 'safe' to be associated with him.

If there's one good thing that came from the trial, it's that MJ found out who his real friends were.

Boy anit that the truth

love chris tucker. he was such a true and loyal friend to michael. to bad I cant say the same about some of his other so called celeb friends.

Back