Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

Hello all & Happy Thanksgiving to those living across the Big Pond! :D I haven't really checked this thread much as I've had some difficulties with my faith. No difficulties with God or Jesus, just with my own faith. Does that make any sense? What I mean, I believe but I often have doubts and give in to worries, anger and other negative feelings. I've concentrated on praying about that and now things are looking brighter. I thought I ought to check in here too to find some encouragement. I intend to come around more often now. I wish you all a peaceful rest of this week!

Wow Jaye, I didn't know that. Kind of cool. I haven't acted very much, only this year this far. But I love it. ;)

It seems like those two Christmas things aren't very big. I have only one or two practises on that other and on that other I have few. So not very much. But there's of course that one I do in our theater and that's big one and takes pretty much whole spring just doing that role. :)

But about dancing thing. How long have you been dancing and what all different dances?

Hello all & Happy Thanksgiving to those living across the Big Pond! :D I haven't really checked this thread much as I've had some difficulties with my faith. No difficulties with God or Jesus, just with my own faith. Does that make any sense? What I mean, I believe but I often have doubts and give in to worries, anger and other negative feelings. I've concentrated on praying about that and now things are looking brighter. I thought I ought to check in here too to find some encouragement. I intend to come around more often now. I wish you all a peaceful rest of this week!

Yes, your post makes sense. Glad to have you here.

And Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!

But about dancing thing. How long have you been dancing and what all different dances?

Our high school theatre practices were pretty intense. For the week of the performance, and sometimes the week before, we'd be rehearsing from after school, 3:15, until 9 or 10 at night.

I've been dancing for 13 years total. I've done tap for 13 and jazz for 11. I just started ballroom dancing in August and swing dancing in September. I can also do a little bit of hip hop, ballet, contemporary, and modern.

Oh great. I remember we did some hip hop when I was on something like grade four or so. But don't remember any moves. Hah.

I've been in church today but I go second time because there's musical! Hope it's good. :)

God is good. He's been SOOO good to me and I give Him all the praise.

Thank you Lord for all Your blessings. I've been through some extremely difficult times and I know I will go through more of them in the future, but You've always been there for me and I love you God.

Yesterday's musical was awesome! In love with it.

It was about a girl who fell in love with a guy who believed in God and he wanted to do missionary work. They started dating and they dated for four months and then this guy gets a chance to do some missionary work and he goes abroad (I don't remember anymore what country) to do it. Girl doesn't like it and they break up for a while and later this girl losses her job because company's boss sold their company to some guy in Iceland. Then girl goes to find this guy and then there's pretty well described poor African people's living.

There was great music. It took me pretty much time "to get into" this play but when first song began to play, I got "into this". Awesome songs, gotta admit. Minus for this girl's actor because she wasn't so great in the beginning. Plus about that guy actor, he did great job since the beginning. And huge plus for that very beautiful dancer. Too bad she didn't have anything to say, she just danced. :D

But people, what's up with you today? God bless you this weekend. :)

We all need to pray for our fellow MJJC buddy, mjstarlight. (Shayla) She has not been online in a few days, not normal for her, and her facebook page went missing, and it was her BIG thing for MJ and his fans.

Pray that she is alright and that she will pop in here very soon.

Thanks,

Earthy

We all need to pray for our fellow MJJC buddy, mjstarlight. (Shayla) She has not been online in a few days, not normal for her, and her facebook page went missing, and it was her BIG thing for MJ and his fans.

Pray that she is alright and that she will pop in here very soon.

Thanks,

Earthy

She is in my prayers :) I know that she's been feeling very down, and I really hope that she comes back online soon and lets us know that she's ok.

I am enjoying my Sunday.

Hope you all are too.

I'm happy to hear Shayla's OK. She's taking a break and will come back when she's ready.

(Edit: Michaele told this in the MJStarlight thread.)

Welcome to this thread Nelly! [below me :) ]

Last edited:

I am a Christian I believe in Jesus he is my rock, without him I am nothing with it's all ... The peace of the lord to my brothers in Christ ...
I'm from Brazil I love y'all....

Kiss

His art (music and dance)
His greatest Dom (Love)
The price paid for the fame (his childhood lost)
Your Dream performed (His children)
His victory (Innocence declared)
Greatest achievement (the largest fan club of the world)
Our biggest loss Michael Jackson

Welcome Nelly! Oh & I'm still here fellow followers of JC just haven't been on for a while. Hope all are well xx

Welcome, Nelly!!!

And Kay, I saw that, and I am so relieved!!! Thanks for posting that here too.

God is good!!!

[QUOTE = ChrissyBrown; 2417898] Welcome Nelly! Oh seguidores e eu ainda estou aqui companheiro do JC só não foram por um tempo. Espero que todos estejam bem xx [/ QUOTE]

Oh...
Thank you friend God bless your life your family, Mike met all the fans in the world ...
I love all of you

[QUOTE = Earth_Song1; 2418010] Bem-vindo, Nelly!

E Kay, eu vi isso, e eu estou tão aliviada! Obrigado por postar isso aqui também.

Deus é bom !!![/ QUOTE]

Hi dear
Thank you God bless your life that you pour showers of blessings on your life ... Mike has brought us together that's wonderful ...
kiss

Hello,
I hope everyone had a blessed Sunday.

Back at school. Only 3 weeks till Christmas break! I thank Jesus for Christmas so I can get out of school!! :lol: But that's not the only reason, obviously...

I thank God for a GREAT Thanksgiving/break with family and friends! :)

I am looking forward to Christmas!!!

So glad I met all of you believers!!! You are awesome.

Three weeks and during those three weeks I am turning 16. Oh man years go fast...

But today I start acting! Hah, like two months break in that. :D

Three weeks and during those three weeks I am turning 16. Oh man years go fast...

But today I start acting! Hah, like two months break in that. :D

I remember being 16!!! LOL! So many years ago.

Back