"Comeback King" Jet's Mag's wk's best photo

That is awesome...

Maybe its just me but some of my favorite interviews of Michael's have been the ones he's done with black interviewers, with perhaps an exception to Oprah, but like the recent ebony interview from '07, the Steve harvey interview was bad as well. Mike just seems more at ease and what not....

Dang, in the time it took me to write my last comment an entire page got covered....I don't think the dude was trying to be mean or nothing like that toward Michael...How the man looks has just come to be apart of the discussion of the man himself...I do however think the author was being a little dramatic in his writing...but this started out as a positive thread so lets keep it that way...Yay Michael's gonna perform!...

Dang, in the time it took me to write my last comment an entire page got covered....I don't think the dude was trying to be mean or nothing like that toward Michael...How the man looks has just come to be apart of the discussion of the man himself...I do however think the author was being a little dramatic in his writing...but this started out as a positive thread so lets keep it that way...Yay Michael's gonna perform!...

Yeah it did start out to be a positive thread didn't it? I was so excited to see Michael in the wk's best pic's section of Jet! And like I said before, they couldn't have picked a better pose.
I just love how they call him, "Comeback King".

I know we're gonna get more positive headlines like that in the future, they should far out weigh any negative crap.

Thanx for the heads-up Moddie.

I know JET magazine is one of the magazines where Mike and his brothers have featured for a long time. One of the magazines whose main subscribers are black people. We can see he got love for the mag cuz he did the interview in 2007 nowhere else.

One question (a bit off topic): I know there's Ebony magazine, but what's the relationship between JET and Ebony? I saw it was written "JET/Ebony Magazine" somewhere.

Wow here's another Korean MJ fan:D
Glad to meet you
I've not been active on Korean MJ fan sites for a long time.
I guess we've met somewhere......

The article was interesting but calling him Asian sounds so weird
This is not the first time I got annoyed
DO you guys remember a radio show. That day Teddy Riley was on the show and the hosts started to ask him about Michael and said "He looks like an Asian girl." or something. Dude! I never thought he looked like me as an Asian LOL

Back