Compile your MJ audio rarities set. What would it look like and how many folder/volumes would it be

davidroest

Proud Member
I'm sure a lot of us MJ have compiled or created their own MJ rarities audio sets. I am working on such sets myself so i would like to know, if you would compile a set with audio rarities, how would it look like and which sources would you use.
It could help me to make a nice set for myself. I'm looking forward reading your lists.

I'm sure a lot of us MJ have compiled or created their own MJ rarities audio sets. I am working on such sets myself so i would like to know, if you would compile a set with audio rarities, how would it look like and which sources would you use.
It could help me to make a nice set for myself. I'm looking forward reading your lists.

i just took song's that were never released, and are outtakes from original albums! i just called it 'The unleashed recording's' here's the cover:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/Zakk_Bates/8_zpsf82f1476.jpg~original

The artwork looks beautiful. What's the tracklisting looks like?

The artwork looks beautiful. What's the tracklisting looks like?

95 tracks, i used tracks from various sources including officially released but they come from my own cd's of course! i could screen cap the tracklist if you want?

Yeah that would be great. Maybe there are some songs on your list that i forgot to include.

I have two custom albums I made of unreleased/rare stuff called "RE:DISOCVERED: Rare and Raw", and they're labelled Volume 1 and 2, of course. I've had to re-arrange them over time though since some of the unreleased stuff that was on there is now officially out, or because I bought certain albums (namely The Ultimate Collection). Here's the artwork I made for both of them:

rediscoveredrare_zps83555f98.jpg

rediscoveredrarevol2_zps4eef3693.jpg

I also made albums called The Dangerous Sessions and The Thriller Sessions for unreleased songs/demos that were made for those albums since I had enough material from those times. I would make one for Bad Sessions but there's I don't have enough unreleased stuff from that album yet (I know there's the stuff from Bad25 but I'm leaving that with that album). Same deal with HIStory and Invincible.

I like the artwork. You did a good job. I'm curious about which songs are on these 2 volumes.

I like the artwork. You did a good job. I'm curious about which songs are on these 2 volumes.

Thank you! Oh yeah... I guess a track listing would help. ^_^;;

RE: DISCOVERED: Rare and Raw
1 Can't Get Outta The Rain
2 State of Shock (Early Demo) (with Freddie Mercury)
3 Bad [Pepsi Ad]
4 Who's Bad [Studio Demo]
5 Black Or White [Pepsi Ad]
6 I'll Be There [Adult Version-Pepsi Ad]
7 Bumper Snippet (Bad Sessions)
8 Groove Of Midnight [Clip]
9 The Way You Love Me (Demo Edit)
10 This Is It (Original Version with Paul Anka)
11 Cheater (MJTunes Alternate Version Mix)
12 Much Too Soon (Original Version)
13 People of the World
14 Days In Glouchestershire
15 Hollywood Tonight (Demo)

RE: DISCOVERED: Rare and Raw Volume 2
1 Hold My Hand (Original Version)
2 We Be Ballin' (Master Mix)
3 Mind Is The Magic
4 Blue Gangsta (2010 Remix)
5 Wish Upon A Star (Disney Medley)
6 Get Your Weight Off Me (Invincible Sessions)
7 Space Dance
8 Slave to the Rhythm (2010 Remix)
9 We Be Ballin' (Work In Progress)
10 The Way You Make Me Feel (Demo)
11 She's Out Of My Life (Demo)
12 They Don't Care About Us (Uncensored Version)
13 I Am A Loser
14 All In Your Name
15 There Must Be More To Life Than This (The Duet)
16 Shout
17 I Have This Dream
18 Streetwalker (Demo) *

* I'm not 100% certain about the authenticity of this since it sounds like it was recorded with a potato, so I can't tell if it really is a demo or if someone took the finished song and doctored it up really good to make it sound like a rough demo.

I must say, i like your choice selection. Good job. I can't remember if i heard the "who's bad demo" before. Is it available in the 2000 watts section? I really would like to listen to it.

Last edited:
I must say, i like your choice selection. Good job. I can't remember if i heard the "who's bad demo" before. Is it available in the 2000 watts section? I really would like to listen to it.

Thanks! No idea on it being in the 2000 Watts section. I actually don't have access to that area yet. Better take care of that...

Perhaps you can search around there or ask? I know on the Oprah Winfrey interview during one of the intermissions they played a tiny bit of it. It's mostly instrumental, with Michael only doing some parts of the lyrics. Still interesting to listen to. Might be able to find it on Youtube too.

Back