Concerts and other footage on Netflix?

L.T.D

Proud Member
Is this not a possibility? Perhaps save some of the best shows for a blu ray release on its own, but for other shows surely the estate can get some sort of partnership with Netflix and get some concerts and other footage on there? If not new shows they could at least get some of the most common concerts on there such as Bucharest.

Netlfix like streaming service for Michael's concerts would be great. It would include all concerts from all tours. Of course it will never happen but it would be awesome! :)

No, there are not concerts for MJ on Netflix. I'm not too happy with them right now as they just removed all the George Carlin specials.

Only Michael things I've ever seen on Netflix are Moonwalker (as a physical DVD rental-only deal) and one of those unauthorized biographies. Not sure if the biography was a good one or not as I didn't dare watch it. Putting one of his concerts up there for streaming would be a great idea, though.

They would never put up concerts that weren't released on dvd first.
Maybe at some point previously released official material will go up, but not new stuff.

I've only seen two MJ things on Netflix: Life of an Icon and one of those dumb unauthorized biographies.
Otherwise,I'd love to see more MJ stuff on there.

Back