Confirmed HIStory Tour release for 2021?

On this tour, Michael could have easily worn a more complete version of the Smooth Criminal costume. There was enough time before the song for him to change into a pair of white pants, and there was enough time after the song for him to change back into another costume.

On this tour, Michael could have easily worn a more complete version of the Smooth Criminal costume. There was enough time before the song for him to change into a pair of white pants, and there was enough time after the song for him to change back into another costume.

I disagree. Because the longer he had on those deliciously sexy gold pants, the better

Maybe the Munich concert is the most famous one, however the version we always watch it's the edited one, 4th of July and 7th of July combined, so unless they release the 4th of July night without edition, or the 7th of July without edition. I'm good if we get Munich! :cool:(y)
It's the 6th of July not 7th. They need to release the 4th of July concert on YouTube without the Amateur versions.

I so wish they would release the Budapest 1996 show from HIStory tour!!! 😍😍😍 Michael was in such great sourits and the show was awesome!! 😍 And it’s been never seen before (except through a crappy version filmed feom far far away). But if it’s Munich or any if the one’s we’ve already seen before because they got televised…..that would be so disappointing! 😩😩😩

Back