Conrad Murray Trial May be delayed to 2012 or Beyond

I understand how you feel. This is causing me stress as well.

For those of us who are ABLE to make it, we really need to be there FOR MICHAEL, not be absent simply because we don't like someone else. This is about Michael and no one else should influence us on whether we should be there to support him or not. JUST BE THERE FOR HIM.

I am trying to be there for one of the days too. I am hoping most California fans who are free at some point in the day will try to make it at least once.

our impatience for the trial to get going is understandable but if Murray is to be convicted he he has to be tried right.

I want everyone to know that there are things happening at the courthouse that is beyond highly suspicious.

It is not unusual for ommisions to be made in transcripts but is it done deliberately or by accident? I have one copy of transcripts from the hearing that was conducted in judges chambers when Murray was ordered to return. After they completed transcript in chambers it continued with in court statements. What was ommitted was a very bold statement made by defense and leaves me apt to wonder if it was intentional and if so what else was ommitted. Have they altered or removed testimony that would show Michael obviously did not kill himself? Has anything been added or removed? I wont post what was ommitted because I don't want to help them in anyway but we need to stay on top of this and everything they are doing.

Some trials have dragged on for twenty years or more. I have a friend who went to a trial for murder that had beed delayed for many years and some of the witnesses had been killed, some were city employees who never testified and the whole thing was insane. Don't think that excessive delays cannot occur in a murder trial. It happens. I'm not saying no delays, I am saying we need to be there and watch to make sure they know they are being watched and that we are fighting for justice and truth.

Encourage your friends that are fans who can be there to be there, especially if they are in the area.

Thank you Henryl!

God bless you all!!!

Sharon, this is serious.

I've been talking with someone about transcripts and they noticed some missing pages. But I don't know if those pages were just not bought or what. But then they were random pages, spread apart.

Also, I noticed something odd myself. I read every single page of the sprockets notes (which aren't that good I know, but it was all we had then). And when I read Alvarez's testimony from the official transcripts, I noticed that an important part was not in there that was in sprocket's notes. It must have been from one of the missing page in Alvarez's testimony that I was told about...

Last edited:
I want everyone to know that there are things happening at the courthouse that is beyond highly suspicious.

It is not unusual for ommisions to be made in transcripts but is it done deliberately or by accident? I have one copy of transcripts from the hearing that was conducted in judges chambers when Murray was ordered to return. After they completed transcript in chambers it continued with in court statements. What was ommitted was a very bold statement made by defense and leaves me apt to wonder if it was intentional and if so what else was ommitted. Have they altered or removed testimony that would show Michael obviously did not kill himself? Has anything been added or removed? I wont post what was ommitted because I don't want to help them in anyway but we need to stay on top of this and everything they are doing.

Isn't that the in chambers meeting that they decided on conflict of interest? The one that also Weitzman and Geragos attended?

Let me tell you this - not everything will be public. For example as that 'conflict hearing" would include sensitive information about the 2005 case, and privileged information between MJ and Geragos (and probably between Murray and his lawyers as well). So therefore it would be sealed. Meaning that it will be recorded but not given to public.

yeah hearings in judges chambers are in camera. so isnt that by its definition private. hence why its not done in an open court

sharon's post asked about an "omission" in the transcripts, I simply think it can probably be explained by what is sealed and what is considered public access.

I was told by the court reporter that transcripts can only be purchased as a whole unit for the day, you are not allowed to review first to see what testimony you want to purchase.

It's very serious. Many things are which is why I am encouraging the fan community to be there so they will know we are they and watching and will not let things be swept under the rug.

We are the ones who care for Michael. The court could care less. There are far too many suspicious things happening and we all know Michael had people conspiring to take his life.

Please anyone who is able, be there and spread the word to others who can.

Some people would love to bury the truth but we need to make it known. We have to fight for what is right.

Everyone who ever loved Michael please spread the word this is not about loyalties to any individual or group. Don't let your love or dislike for another person prevent you from standing for justice and truth. This is about Michael. we need to know what happened and there needs to be accountability. Understand the things that are taking place are highly unusaul and a cover up coulkd be happening at this very moment. We have to make it right. Evil fosters in secracy. We have to shine the light.

We have to put our hurt, annoyances, anger, bitterness, confusion and all else behind us or show with our actions of inaction that these things or people are more important to us than Michael.

Your actions speak louder than words. It's time to show your love!

Fans from California, you're the center. Those who are here should be there first. I'm telling anyone what to do but I am asking you all to examine your actions and hearts and encourage others to do the same. As Michael said "Will you be there?" I believe the answer's yes.

God bless!!!

P.S. Please understand I haven't read any other message beyond this one but will soon. I am typing from my cell so if there are questions I need to answer I will do so as I can.

Again, thank you and God bless!!!
Sharon, this is serious.

I've been talking with someone about transcripts and they noticed some missing pages. But I don't know if those pages were just not bought or what. But then they were random pages, spread apart.

Also, I noticed something odd myself. I read every single page of the sprockets notes (which aren't that good I know, but it was all we had then). And when I read Alvarez's testimony from the official transcripts, I noticed that an important part was not in there that was in sprocket's notes. It must have been from one of the missing page in Alvarez's testimony that I was told about...

Ivy and Elusive,

The transcripts I am talking about are not the ones concerning Geragos and Weitzman. I am speaking of the ones regarding the hearing Murray was ordered to appear at concerning the trial being delayed... That hearing was public. It was on calendar to be conducted in the courtroom but at the last minute judge Pastor informed us he conducted it in chambers. That was the one I was asking fans to be at so they'd know they were being watched. I guess they didn't want to be watched since they held it in chambers. The reason was for someones comfort.

Back