Conrad Murray Trial May be delayed to 2012 or Beyond

Sharon B. Sidney

Proud Member
The Conrad Murray trial may be delayed if defense fails to present evedentiary evidence to judge Pastor's satisfaction.

What many may be failing to see taking place in a calculated change of dates for opening statements may be the setup for judge Pastor to refuse Murray his right to a fair and speedy trial by stating the defense team has failed to meet their deadline when jury selections begin.

Opening statements are typically set to begin immediately after jury selections however judge Pastor has determined he would conduct jury selections as corrected from the first date he set which was not in compliance and was rescheduled to March 24th yet he would not be hearing opening statements until May the 9th. This in turn allows him the opportunity to claim the defense is not in compliance and delay trial. If the trial is delayed it can be put off for over a year.

I am urging Michael Jackson's fans who are able to be present from here on out and push for justice and truth.

I have some other things I intend to share as soon as possible.

God bless you all!!!

Sharon B. Sidney

didnt they say they were gonna slap a $1500 fee though instead i think i heard that

Jury selections is set for March 24th etc. The judge cannot invoke a delay in hearings until at the time of jury selections he deems the defense not ready.

By delaying opening statements he does not off set the jury and can then proceed to postpone the trial until some other calendar date. If it is not a speedy trial it can be delayed for well over a year.

This just can't be. We need justice. The thought of it being delayed more makes me wanna pull my hair out.

Last edited:
Don't think of pulling your hair out, that wont help anyone.

We have to all come together and show the courts we wont sit idle while they try to sweep things under the rug and push things aside.

There's a lot that has been going on and I trying to let everyone know that we need to keep our eyes and ears on these proceedings.

Please everyone spread the word to those who can to be there.

I am in the process of typing up a blog right now and I will post it here once complete. Also pausing to answer questions so sorry it may take a bit. In any case it may give more of an idea of what's going on.

I don't understand the US justice! The killer wants a speed trial, and it's the judge who says : no it's not possible, your lawyers are not ready 0_____o

WTF is that? And the killer could work until the trial will start! PISSED OFF!

Everyone who is able needs to be showing up to these hearings. If the trial is delayed again they can put it off for years! We do not want to wait for justice and truth.

Accommodations 3/16/11
By: Sharon B. Sidney

When I hear the word accommodations the first things that comes to mind is hotel stay and air travel but that’s not what I’m about to write about. Before I begin though let’s do a quick recap of issues concerning the Conrad Murray hearing.
In lieu of many confusing events I urged Jackson fans to be present when Dr. Murray was ordered to appear on March 2<SUP>nd</SUP> so everyone would know they were being watched. Ironically judge Pastor chose to hold that proceeding in chambers for someone&#8217;s comfort. I&#8217;m unsure whose but I have my speculations. If you want to know what transpired behind those closed doors of that public in chamber proceeding you&#8217;ll need to pay the court $1.00 per page or another option is to read my next blog because I plan to purchase it and any details they may have been hoping to bury in their secret public meeting.
I&#8217;m not sure if Michael Jackson&#8217;s fans are aware just how confusing things are. The world it seems heard media reports of what&#8217;s said to have transpired but did something far more sinister take place? If Murray did it, did he have accomplices and if he had accomplices could they have extended straight up into the police department and criminal justice system?
Why exactly is it that the court seems to have rolled out the red carpet for Conrad Murray, from the day he turned himself in at the airport only to fly out I&#8217;m told immediately after, possibly paying a miniscule amount of bail and never being cuffed and can someone was he being accommodated by the in chamber hearing?

I said judge Pastor seemed to be the nicest judge I&#8217;d watched but this is beyond nice and it seems the whole system is on Murray&#8217;s side. I can&#8217;t help but wonder would accommodations extend to violations of some law that could let Murray off Scott free on a technicality.

I wrote before something was up when judge Pastor originally set the date for jury selections. What happened? He had to change it to an earlier date to fit in the legal guidelines assessed by law for rights to fair trial.
How many jurors is he planning on having on his panel? My memory says it&#8217;s what he call a &#8220;27 pack,&#8221; 3 rows of 9 jurors. Can anyone say hung jury?

Judge Pastor has now moved the date of opening statements of trial proceedings from starting immediately after jury selection to May 9thafter both sides of counsel whined they&#8217;re not giving me what I need.

Neither side was ready for trial but it is prosecutions duty to be ready first because before someone can defend themselves the prosecution must provide the evidence against the defending party.. Still to this day with jury selections being roughly one week away the defense is waiting on coroner lab slides and surveillance footage from outside Jackson&#8217;s home. Are they intentionally trying to give the defense a reason to cry mistrial?

The defense is already making blatant assertions that the judge is partial to the prosecution and I can&#8217;t dispute that.
The date could have been split to accommodate in helping prevent to prevent Murray having his license to practice medicine revoked whereas the defense feared if trial was delayed other states would follow through on suspending Murray&#8217;s license as California had done. Defense attorney Flanagan did not approve of judge Pastor&#8217;s decision to delay/split trial though other parties agreed. I&#8217;m concerned Murray could later cry he was under duress when accepting his trial being split/delayed since sanctions of $1,500 a day would be added to his attorney fees for each day the judge feels they are not in compliance with submitting evidentiary evidence while he&#8217;s still lacking in child support.

I&#8217;m not certain why Gourjian was allowed onto the defense team but since his joining for the first time I have heard they subpoenaed Santa Barbara police officers, one by the name of Robles. Why is that? Could Santa Barbara P.D. be inline with having Murray take the fall of what seems to be a well thought out plan on Jackson&#8217;s demise. Again I ask why Santa Barbara P.D.?

I&#8217;ve heard many of Jackson&#8217;s fans plans to wait and attend the proceedings once the trail begins but if scrutinizing watchful eyes aren&#8217;t kept all may be swept under the rug. And forever hidden in sealed transcripts of the Conrad Murray trial.
Lastly it was reported judge Pastor may order surveillance footage to be given to the defense however on Feb. 24<SUP>th</SUP> judge Pastor ordered the prosecution to turn exterior surveillance footage of Jackson&#8217;s house over to defense stating &#8220;If there&#8217;s a problem let me know.&#8221;

I have one last question to leave you with, if it is possible for a huge cover up to be taking place will you turn a blind eye and catch snippets on the news of what transpired in the Conrad Murray trial or will you be there?

I&#8217;m hoping and praying that Jackson&#8217;s fans understand the seriousness of what is taking place from the hidden vials that witness testimony stated Murray administered and the confusing testimony in preliminary hearings to the miniscule minutes of footage from 24 hours of surveillance.

Let&#8217;s have the courts accommodate our demands for justice and truth. Encourage all you can to be there from here on out.
&#12288;

Last edited:
theres no evidence it will be delayed again from the may date. cant we just wait and see b4 putting nothing more than speculations and theories out there that are just causing some fans to get upset becasue they think what you are saying is fact instead of your theory

i agree with elusive i find the post very speculative i do not read facts but you write that almost as facts... a dangerous thing here because so many people are on this forum and the the spec could turn in to a wild fire of facts amoung the people here

and i dont think there is a secret thing behind the trial, the system is just not good enough but that counts for almost every case.. also cases with high emotion levels with children being murderd so.. i believe we have to wait

For further understanding, they would originally need to be ready 30 days before trial date. This gives the judge the opportunity once more to say they are not ready.

From this point on the fans should show the courts they want justice and truth and they want it now.

Be prepared to stage protests, that's all I'm saying.

If you look at my previous speculations they turned out to be right.

When I said come watch they hid in the back.

When I inquired if the jusry selection date was legal he had to change it.

Please listen to what I am saying and be there.

God bless!!!

if the defence is refusing to hand over documents then any delay is good for the prosecution

You can't trust the law. The justice system in California are the worst, you can't trust them and I sure don't as hell trust their systems and laws. They're stupid anyways. I believe they're delaying all this to provoke us.

I believe they're delaying all this to provoke us.
delays at this time and for the reasons that have been given are good for us.

Last edited:
I will too request not to do speculations on this section of the board. delayed to "2012 and beyond" is a huge speculation. Sure there could be delays but with 30 day rule each delay would be a month later such as June - July - August and so on. Your speculation is based on Murray's defense not being ready for several months.

This trial is sensitive for a lot of us, we all want to see justice. Actual news coming out (such as the security tapes etc) is already disturbing for us. I really do not think that we need further speculation about the trial.

and also can we please use the existing threads. A new thread for everything makes it harder to follow the discussions

I doubt they will push it back again, to be honest. It's starting to finally look serious...

I understand no one wants to hear the trial could be delayed but please understand it is a possibility. The bottom line of what I am saying now is that we need to be there.

Do not be angry with me for speaking of possibilities. I have shared truth with you before it was revealed in the court, things beyond my own understanding and by God's Holy Spirit. Listen to what I am saying. Please read the blogs at SharonBSidney.blogspot.com

Praying it's not delayed....if it is, then I'm with henry.

If we are not on top of this there is no telling what will take place. I know a lot of people think if they are not in the jury they cannot make a difference in court case which is a complete lie. People make the difference by exposing the things that would other wise be done in the dark. By letting everyone know we're watching you so be careful and concise in what you do.

Isn't Michael worth standing up for? We have to fight and persevere for him. He's not here to say who did what to him but we have to find out.

This is frustrating for everyone and I've been beyond sleep deprived at times during these hearings but God moved my heart to be there because it was His will. I am praying and believing that the fans who love Michael and are able, whose hearts God touches and move them to see this through would show up at trial proceedings whenever they can.

There are people who have made others not want to be there, please forget that and come for your love for Michael. Encourage others to do the same.

I wish I were able to tell you the confusing things that have transpired during these proceedings but I'm seeking God on what to say and some things are so hard to put into words...

We can't grow weary in this fight. What else can we do for Michael?

Please be there.

God bless!!!

If we are not on top of this there is no telling what will take place. I know a lot of people think if they are not in the jury they cannot make a difference in court case which is a complete lie. People make the difference by exposing the things that would other wise be done in the dark. By letting everyone know we're watching you so be careful and concise in what you do.

Isn't Michael worth standing up for? We have to fight and persevere for him. He's not here to say who did what to him but we have to find out.

This is frustrating for everyone and I've been beyond sleep deprived at times during these hearings but God moved my heart to be there because it was His will. I am praying and believing that the fans who love Michael and are able, whose hearts God touches and move them to see this through would show up at trial proceedings whenever they can.

There are people who have made others not want to be there, please forget that and come for your love for Michael. Encourage others to do the same.

I wish I were able to tell you the confusing things that have transpired during these proceedings but I'm seeking God on what to say and some things are so hard to put into words...

Please be there.

God bless!!!
I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time...God will always see us through difficult times..we are NEVER alone....dont worry the right words will come..thank you for posting this..:hug: i would go to the court house if I could..I dont live anywhere near the west coast...even if I did..I am afraid of what I would try to do to Murray..I would certainly be praying the whole time to God to please dont let me attack Murray...I am not a violent person at all....but I would not be able to control myself..which is why it is best that I stay away.

Last edited:

Please be there.

God bless!!!

I understand how you feel. This is causing me stress as well.

For those of us who are ABLE to make it, we really need to be there FOR MICHAEL, not be absent simply because we don't like someone else. This is about Michael and no one else should influence us on whether we should be there to support him or not. JUST BE THERE FOR HIM.

I understand no one wants to hear the trial could be delayed but please understand it is a possibility. The bottom line of what I am saying now is that we need to be there.

we do know that it's a possibility but your possibility is becoming a "high speculation" when you say "2012 or beyond". You are assuming 7 or more delays

Please be there.

God bless!!!

Although I understand the feeling and the need to do something, we all need to consider what is happening here.

Basically

Murray's team isn't turning in their discovery as a result prosecution (our side) cannot be prepared for the trial properly.

What do we want? The prosecution to do a good job, right? So we want them to be prepared.

So the "action" we have to want is Murray's team to turn their discovery so that our side can be well prepared for the trial.

Sure we want the justice "soon" but don't we also want a "proper" justice?

It's sometimes better late then never.

we do know that it's a possibility but your possibility is becoming a "high speculation" when you say "2012 or beyond". You are assuming 7 or more delays

Although I understand the feeling and the need to do something, we all need to consider what is happening here.

Basically

Murray's team isn't turning in their discovery as a result prosecution (our side) cannot be prepared for the trial properly.

What do we want? The prosecution to do a good job, right? So we want them to be prepared.

So the "action" we have to want is Murray's team to turn their discovery so that our side can be well prepared for the trial.

"Justice delayed is justice denied" man if they push this back further thatll be ridiculous, that downright sux if its laid off till 2012 or later

Last edited:
Xthunder and Kasume thank you!

Ivy,

Of course everyone wants justice but we need to understand that many times when people fail to uphold the law people get off on technicalities.

We need to stay on top of everything and make it known that we are there and we wont fade away just as our love for him will never die. God used Michael to touch all of our lives and there is no way I can think his fans would fail to fight for justice and truth.

If it is delayed again then realize that can go on indefinately and it will not be helping the prosecution or anyone but Murray by buying him more time.

Whether they delay it or not the fans need to be there and if it is delayed they need to expect huge protest from the games they have been playing with this case and the "accomodations" they have been making for Murray and the failure to regard Michael's life. We are the ones who love him and they could care less.

I met three wonderful young ladies from Germany today who came to trial proceedings. Where is everyone from the U.S.? Where are all the people who love Michael? We can't sit at home and do nothing we must be there.

I think of the song Will You Be There right now where Michael sings asking will love be there for him through his trial and tribulations... Well during the trail in 05 thousands upon thousands I would safely speculate were there to fight for his freedom and show support. Could we do anything less now when far too many questions swirl around as to what transpired on that night and the months leading up to June 25th? His life was ravaged. People took advantage of him. They held him prisoner and cut off contact with much of the outside world. Murray was hired to do the job and now Michael is gone. We can't turn back time but we can fight now. We can stand strong and see things through.

I am sick of hearing about banners being flown and people fighting and people stealing others ideas and taking credit for it and doing others wrong. None of those things matter beyond the fact that the people who truly love Michael were hurt. I'm tired of people saying well I don't know or this is too tiring or what's the point. The point is that Michael isn't with us anymore and that's all that matters.

It's time to let love guide your hearts even as it did in 05' and show your love to the world and to all the people in the police department who somehow helped security tapes dissapear and the courthouse where far too many suspicious things are happening and to the jurors who will be watching t.v. whether trial is delayed or not and the public as well and let them know that even if L.A. Superior Court does not care for Michael Jackson we always will and there's NO WAY WHATSOEVER we'll turn a blind eye while thecourt plays their games. It just wont happen. If you ever loved him and you can -be there.

God bless!!!

Henryl I like your siggy

Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied

I'd love to add that to mine later if that's okay? Maybe we should all do it?

If it is delayed again then realize that can go on indefinately and it will not be helping the prosecution or anyone but Murray by buying him more time.

you do realize that if Murray didn't ask for a "speedy trial" that this trial would have started quite later right? so if Murray wanted more time, he didn't need to go the "delay" route.

Just keep in mind that this could also be a defense tactic of rushing the trial without giving enough info the the prosecution and catching them weak.

Calm down, there's no need for this type of speculation as it is not very likely.

BTW, the jury selection will happen on May 4. On March 24 they will just fill out the questionnaires.

March 24th and 25th is jury selection in which they will fill out the questionaires.

The transcripts I got today lists the 4th of May as voir dire and evidence.

The court stated trial will "commence with beginning of jury selection on the 24th of March." Murray agreed to this.

The court goes further to state as per transcript "if in the next time frame we get to another issue, we will address it But you agree to that?" Inquiring of Murray and he agreed .

I understand it is hard to understand my not being "calm" but having followed this case and perceived things things taking place that should not be occuring then it places me at a vantage point that you aren't able to see and unfortunately I am not able to explain. Please just know my heart and dedication and accept what I say best on this as best you can if you can find it in your heart to do s.

If so many red flags had not already gone up then I would likely be less suspicious of so many people and things but I am telling you all I have reasons for being this way and I asking you all to understand.

God bless!!!

Basically

exactly. what do some of you want? a quick trial with no more delays and murrays getting off cause the defence got away with withholding evidence from the pros or a delay and the pros getting all the evidence handed to them and then getting a conviction.if murray had never asked for a quick trial then we would have been looking at a trial starting later in the year at the earliest anyway

the whole defence tactics were to ask for a quick trial and then not hand over evidence to the pros so they could try and get one over on them as thats one of the very few things that could help murray get off. but the judge saw through it thankfully

Xthunder and Kasume thank you!

Ivy,

Of course everyone wants justice but we need to understand that many times when people fail to uphold the law people get off on technicalities.

We need to stay on top of everything and make it known that we are there and we wont fade away just as our love for him will never die. God used Michael to touch all of our lives and there is no way I can think his fans would fail to fight for justice and truth.

Whether they delay it or not the fans need to be there and if it is delayed they need to expect huge protest from the games they have been playing with this case and the "accomodations" they have been making for Murray and the failure to regard Michael's life. We are the ones who love him and they could care less.

I met three wonderful young ladies from Germany today who came to trial proceedings. Where is everyone from the U.S.? Where are all the people who love Michael? We can't sit at home and do nothing we must be there.

I think of the song Will You Be There right now where Michael sings asking will love be there for him through his trial and tribulations... Well during the trail in 05 thousands upon thousands I would safely speculate were there to fight for his freedom and show support. Could we do anything less now when far too many questions swirl around as to what transpired on that night and the months leading up to June 25th? His life was ravaged. People took advantage of him. They held him prisoner and cut off contact with much of the outside world. Murray was hired to do the job and now Michael is gone. We can't turn back time but we can fight now. We can stand strong and see things through.

I am sick of hearing about banners being flown and people fighting and people stealing others ideas and taking credit for it and doing others wrong. None of those things matter beyond the fact that the people who truly love Michael were hurt. I'm tired of people saying well I don't know or this is too tiring or what's the point. The point is that Michael isn't with us anymore and that's all that matters.

It's time to let love guide your hearts even as it did in 05' and show your love to the world and to all the people in the police department who somehow helped security tapes dissapear and the courthouse where far too many suspicious things are happening and to the jurors who will be watching t.v. whether trial is delayed or not and the public as well and let them know that even if L.A. Superior Court does not care for Michael Jackson we always will and there's NO WAY WHATSOEVER we'll turn a blind eye while thecourt plays their games. It just wont happen. If you ever loved him and you can -be there.

God bless!!!

Henryl I like your siggy

Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied

I'd love to add that to mine later if that's okay? Maybe we should all do it?

its not in my sig just a saying i heard a long time ago, but go ahead u can do it if u want.and i think your idea is a good one

Back