Consequences of a guilty or not-guilty verdict for Murray?

Billie Jean 78

Proud Member
I'm opening this thread so someone might enlighten me with the possible outcomes of the jury deliberations.

Obviously it can be:
A. guilty,
B. not guilty or
C. hung jury.

Now in case of A Murray may get the maximum of 4 years in prison + he might/would lose his medical licence. But what happens after those 4 years served in prison, or whatever time he would get? I've already heard that he may never ever profit from this trial, meaning he may never ever write a book or a movie srcipt. What about his medical licence - would he be able to regain that after the 4 years in prison? Who decides about that, the judge, the medical board?

In case of B - would it be possible to have a civil trial and Murray to be found quilty on that one and still prohibit him from profiting from the case? I'd say that in that case he may write a book in the future, because I remember OJ doing so and he was found guilty in the civil case but not guilty in the criminal case.

In case of C - is it possible to have a retrial? Is it something that usually happens if there is a hung jury? Who decides on whethear there'll be a retrial - the judge or the DA?

Last edited:
Retrial s upto the d.a. for example if its 11-1 or 10-2 voting guilty a d.a would go for a retrial. but if its the other way they might not

r

Even if he's considered not guilty the damage is done to his career. He will always be known as the doctor who killed MJ.

The worst thing for us fans with a not guilty verdict would be having to watch murray give interviews etc., selling Michael out to pay his legal expenses.

Even if he's considered not guilty the damage is done to his career. He will always be known as the doctor who killed MJ.

He'll always be known as MJ's killer, but I don't think it will really affect his career. His patients love him. I'm sure they'd love to have him back as their doctor.

MurDERER is G.U.I.L.T.Y and he will be found G.U.I.L.T.Y!

If there is a not guilty verdict then alot of MJ haters are gonna have a field day

Back