Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Maybe he recorded Dangerous on a VHS when it came on tv. Lool
Another idiot who came out of the woodwork for some attention. Let's not give him any!

Well here we go...

Maddam Tussaud in Holland and McDonald's in Holland are considering pulling the statues because they are starting to wonder if it's still "right" to have the statues there.

**** this world, **** them and **** this ridiculous era where you can tarnish a dead person with zero proof, while there IS loads of proof of what ****ing liars these two are.

Jesus christ man I am so ****ing tired of this.

^ proof of the lies should be sent to places like this.. this is why a simple fact sheet is useful lol!

Well here we go...

Maddam Tussaud in Holland and McDonald's in Holland are considering pulling the statues because they are starting to wonder if it's still "right" to have the statues there.

**** this world, **** them and **** this ridiculous era where you can tarnish a dead person with zero proof, while there IS loads of proof of what ****ing liars these two are.

It's a very sad world, indeed. And nobody (except for us fans) is willing to make the tiniest bit of research.

Well here we go...

This statues are mostly misleading and awful so its maybe a blessing that they put them away.

See:
https://youtu.be/wNQ6ROHhchs

^ proof of the lies should be sent to places like this.. this is why a simple fact sheet is useful lol!

I think the article by Thomson is a good one. I don't know any one in Dutch, but I'm sure if they are willing to keep an open mind that they have no problem understanding English. Maybe also Razorfist's part 3 video?

It's a very sad world, indeed. And nobody (except for us fans) is willing to make the tiniest bit of research.

Yeah it's truly unbelievable. They are treating him like some convicted criminal, as if there is ACTUAL proof at all during that ridiculous mockumentary. This really is the age of believing the accuser instantly and I despise it.

This statues are mostly misleading and awful so its maybe a blessing that they put them away.

See:
https://youtu.be/wNQ6ROHhchs

I don't like the one on the right but the other two are decent I would say. I've seen much worse. :)

The statue at McDonald's is a bigger deal because that's the actual HIStory statue and I believe the owner of the McDonald's there is a huge fan. I'm guessing that either he/she believes this filth or isn't in charge anymore.

Wade robson was shortly interviewed by TMZ at the airport.. nothing major just more of the same BS

It's tiring. The famous people or people who knew Michael who defend him reassure me, but as soon as there is one person who says he believes the "victims", it puts me back to square one and I start to doubt again (for example Rudi Dolezal now that you're talking about him).

The only relief for me would be them admitting their lies, and this will never happen. I hope that the Estate is preparing their response well because they must absolutely succeed. All these boycotts are concerning.

I love Michael Jackson since I'm 7 years old, and I'm 27 today. I don't know as much about him as all of you, even though I'm a fan I don't know all the people he knew, befriended with, etc. So I learn a lot on this thread but I'm also a bit lost because I don't have all the keys to understand everything and have my own opinion.
So I'm counting on the hardcore fans here who have a huge knowledge about his life to comfort me haha.

Sorry for my English again, this is not my native language.

That's exactly how I feel,its not that I believe this guy,it just seems one step forward,one back.

When we know certain parts of the media are offering hefty lumps of cash for someone to put their name to an article then we know we are up against it.

Wade is on TMZ saying it's not necessary to mute MJ according to another site I was just on. I hate TMZ and refuse to give them any hits but Wade is full of it and only trying to make himself come across as more credible. Like oh even though MJ did all these awful things to me as a child we shouldn't mute him. Makes no sense. Why wouldn't you want your abuser muted anyway?

This is just a tactic to seem more credible.

No, that does not look creditable; in fact that goes into what we are saying. $$$$$$. He want to lie in hope it help with the appeal. Again, if MJ was alive these two fools would never have done this nonsense.

That's exactly how I feel,its not that I believe this guy,it just seems one step forward,one back.

When we know certain parts of the media are offering hefty lumps of cash for someone to put their name to an article then we know we are up against it.

No, what it does it shows the stupidity. Come out now and run your mouth now that MJ is gone. No, the average person see that as BS. Now haters who are going to hate no matter what may eat it up and even some of them m brush him off.

can someone finally confirm or deny the story about the Euro Disney 1988 'honeymoon' story? I watched the doc onces but I only know of this story because of what people have said.. Not because I remember it..

IDK if I should delete it from my defense position or not.. I don't want to be called out for making stuff up

Wade robson was shortly interviewed by TMZ at the airport.. nothing major just more of the same BS

Whether people should listen to his music.

"That's not really my concern, That's everybody's individual journey, you know. If I have any hope, it's just that we question, in general, who it is that we're worshipping and why. It's beyond Michael."

The asshole goes on to say he doesn't listen to his music because of his own personal experiences (lol, lie some more you ****ing horrible excuse for a human being). The shithead addressed people that don't believe his lies, telling cameras that sometimes it takes time to process these things. He also says that people will believe what they want to believe.

This guy.... couldnt he have just crashed with that plane?

I can't stand it anymore how this vermin can just say all that stuff, just walk around, do his thing and have people believe he is the victim. No words.

Please let this shit turn around asap.

They are playing MJ on the radio all day off and on in my city. HORAY! Listen we are going to be alright. Did u all hear the news about the Director of Gardians of the Galaxy who has been accused multiply times and Disney let him go to film the next films. Guess what, HE IS BACK at Disney. Some of this stuff is knee jerk reaction but it will past (and their is plenty of facts to back down MJ's 2 liars than what this director had to deal with.

Whether people should listen to his music.

"That's not really my concern, That's everybody's individual journey, you know. If I have any hope, it's just that we question, in general, who it is that we're worshipping and why. It's beyond Michael."

The asshole goes on to say he doesn't listen to his music because of his own personal experiences (lol, lie some more you ****ing horrible excuse for a human being). The shithead addressed people that don't believe his lies, telling cameras that sometimes it takes time to process these things. He also says that people will believe what they want to believe.

This guy.... couldnt he have just crashed with that plane?

I can't stand it anymore how this vermin can just say all that stuff, just walk around, do his thing and have people believe he is the victim. No words.

Please let this shit turn around asap.
It will. Tides are turning now. That is why he talking but it will expose him more. Oprah has taken a big hit so do not sit here and think these clowns wont get theirs.

can someone finally confirm or deny the story about the Euro Disney 1988 'honeymoon' story? I watched the doc onces but I only know of this story because of what people have said.. Not because I remember it..

IDK if I should delete it from my defense position or not.. I don't want to be called out for making stuff up

I too have not seen this quote as coming from Safechuck. People have just ran with it. Even Taj has been using it.

Evan Ross (Diana Ross’ son) is being very supportive of MJ on Instagram (quite a few MJ posts if you scroll). Let’s give him some love back - it’s realevanross on Instagram

Some people have posted on his feed that they are going to unfollow him because he posts about Mj and he just responds “please do”

Love this guy

Thats why we should make mabe a fan project with a documentary were we debunked ALL the lies togeter in one video.

Its important that we don't support those articles and videos with clicks.
They should all stop reporting on LN.

No, that does not look creditable; in fact that goes into what we are saying. $$$$$$. He want to lie in hope it help with the appeal. Again, if MJ was alive these two fools would never have done this nonsense.

He has a bad concience and wanted to be part of MJs legecy (what he had tried to be with the cirque de solei job) and whritten down in history books about him what would maybe be a problem when MJ and his legacy becamed destroyed compleatly in 2019. When MJ will be not mentioned and relevant then he will also be not mentioned and relvant then.

What is more important, we should not report anything what we don't know for sure to the Jackson family because I heard Taj used this Euro Disney mystery in three different interviews.
But when it is not true then it is very bad when he uses this cause it can be easyly debunked from the anti MJMedia or the Haters and twisted awfully and let him appear less credible what is very bad.
Someone should send him a message that he should not use this anymore in interviews.

I too have not seen this quote as coming from Safechuck. People have just ran with it. Even Taj has been using it.

Yes, and I'm trying not to do it because all it takes is ONE person to call out 1 flaw in duzens of facts for people to ignore it ALL.. It's really important to know if we can use it as fact or not..

Im guessing since no one has confirmed it and we've asked several times.. he never stated it?

MJJ2theMAX;4250510 said:
Evan Ross (Diana Ross’ son) is being very supportive of MJ on Instagram (quite a few MJ posts if you scroll). Let’s give him some love back - it’s realevanross on Instagram

Some people have posted on his feed that they are going to unfollow him because he posts about Mj and he just responds “please do”

Love this guy

Great. Sound like trolls. those people may not eve follow him just pop in to start nonsense. Stand your ground Ross. U are following truth. He is taking the Samuel L. Jackson approach. LOL

Question about the things in the near future....

The estate wants to have the whole thing start in April, right? HBO doesn't want that and they want something else. There's been so much news lately but what exactly does HBO want?

As for the two liars. They still owe the estate money right? Surely they can't keep postponing that. How long until these shits finally have to pay?

The estate wants to have the whole thing start in April, right? HBO doesn't want that and they want something else. There's been so much news lately but what exactly does HBO want?

As for the two liars. They still owe the estate money right? Surely they can't keep postponing that. How long until these shits finally have to pay?

Over 70 000 dollars each of them. It was in the early long letter from the estate to HBO in January.
One reason why they are making this doc and this paid interviews.

MJJ2theMAX;4250510 said:

Love this guy

Hes always been very supportive of mj. Seemed to enjoy the whole was mj his dad theory that went around years back

Hbo just typical delay tactic.once they lose the appeal the shits pay

HBO wants to defer or cancel the court hearing so that their scheduled LN broadcasts and streams (and probable DVD release) can go ahead unhindered. The Estate is asking for damages and costs, but of course an open-court examination of the HBO film will likely generate more media news about the lies it is based on.

R and S's appeal will likely go ahead later this year (maybe from the autumn - depending on agreed court dates) and I understand that costs from the original case can be 'held on file' - maybe with a 'promissory note to agree payment- until after the appeal is finished. ie Their claim isn't 'finalised' until the appeal is finished.

After the appeal the estate can ask for payment. If it drags on the estate goes to court and asks for an order to make them pay by a certain date. Thats how it tends to work. Its not big money. Still waiting on the estate to go after guiterrez for the millions he owes

Back