Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

DVD ? We'll see that mockumentary chill on supermarket shelves like it's all good ?

If I see those DVD's in stores I am not joking.. I will make sure they are not bought! it's not like many places actually carry many DVD's anyways.. maybe on it's release date, or day after I will drive around my area to see if I can find any.

DVD ? We'll see that mockumentary chill on supermarket shelves like it's all good ?

Its now a legal four hours child sex film for every sick peodo which maybe will not get really age bouderies because it is called documentary and not movie.
Poor Michael..... he never would have dreamed off in his worst nightmare that something like this would have ever happened.

Im glad to hear the Docu-series is moving along.. at the very least in 'pre production'.. I hope we hear of the actual production starting soon :)

We should try to stop the uploads of Leaving Neverland on youtube in reporting them to youtube because of its content which is not for children.
Its absolutly anoying spam everyday in resarches about the subject.

We should try to stop the uploads of Leaving Neverland on youtube in reporting them to youtube because of its content which is not for children.
Its absolutly anoying spam everyday in resarches about the subject.

I've done it a couple times and I agree!!

If I see those DVD's in stores I am not joking.. I will make sure they are not bought! it's not like many places actually carry many DVD's anyways.. maybe on it's release date, or day after I will drive around my area to see if I can find any.

My friend says if he sees it in the store here he'll grab the disc, sneak it into the toilet and flush it down. Thing is, he can't, because the boxes are sealed. He seemed pretty serious about it though, which... shit I can't argue with that.

I've done it a couple times and I agree!!

Lets maybe concentrate us all of the upload which has the most views til its gone and then lets take the next one which has the most views til its gone.
This is maybe the only way we can be sucessful.
It is also great because when the uploads with the most views are gone all the comments of MJhater influencers and wade&james belivers are also gone.
Maybe we can report some of the spam channels also.

Problem is for me that filter don't work on youtube at the moment.

wasn’t there a picture of james and his parents at the ghosts set with michael?

where can i find that pic?

and what exactly does it tell. does it fit into his timeline?

Glanni;4250589 said:

I want to know if the picture was taken on the ghost set or on the Is n' it scary set from 1993.

Glanni;4250589 said:

well ghosts was filmed in two portions.. it first started in 1993 which some forget! so we would have to really look at the pic and see if we can tell which era it was filmed in.

My friend says if he sees it in the store here he'll grab the disc, sneak it into the toilet and flush it down. Thing is, he can't, because the boxes are sealed. He seemed pretty serious about it though, which... shit I can't argue with that.

Where I live and in Liverpool, people dont buy The Sun newspaper. One of the tricks is if you go into a shop and there's a stack of newspapers next to each other, you put a stack of another load of newspapers on top of it so people dont see them.

I'd suggest something like that, pretend you're looking at them then put them at the back of a stack of DVD'S.

I am not one for conspiracies but I do feel that there needs to be a serious examination/analysis into how the media operates - how they decide on a narrative and there is no budging from it.

Many celebrities and others have spoken out in support of Michael but Yahoo news does not cover that. Instead they cover this non-entity and claim that it is further proof that people and institutions are jumping the MJ ship. Stupse!

I was just on Yahoo's front page and they're (along with IndependentUK, NYPost, TheSun, etc.) gleefully reporting "Here's a complete list of stars and others who have turned on Michael Jackson! And here's some we thing will jump on the anti-Jackson bandwagon!" and other such articles. They're so happy about it.

I don't understand the sheer glee behind all of this.

well ghosts was filmed in two portions.. it first started in 1993 which some forget! so we would have to really look at the pic and see if we can tell which era it was filmed in.

We must look how Michael looked in the picture and how old James looked.
We have the picture as the umbrella holder for comparissions.

I know that James claims that he was also on the set of earth song and sometimes the hands on the ground were not MJs but his.
There was a conversation about this on Karen Fays twitter account before the hbo airing.

Greetings to my MJ fam!

More true colors are being exposed. God has a way of exposing things. We know how the media works, it's b.s. It's frustrating, but at least now with our own platforms, we have a voice too. The mockumentary was a ratings flop all over the world, and if they want to act like it was a smash, let them. Some celebrities are followers, and not in a good way, and I'm glad we're finding this out now. It's not just the government, but Hollywood too. Karma will soon get them, don't you worry about them. They don't pay our bills, they don't own us, and they're not our true leaders.

In the meantime in my hometown Atlanta, I didn't do karaoke this past weekend because of my cold. Now that I'm almost over it, I'll resume my duties this weekend and going forward.

Its now a legal four hours child sex film for every sick peodo which maybe will not get really age bouderies because it is called documentary and not movie.
Poor Michael..... he never would have dreamed off in his worst nightmare that something like this would have ever happened.

And Dan Reed wants us to believe Robson & Safechuck ain't gonna get a penny for it?

It seems like the media is trying desperately to keep the hype-train going - but it seems like it's too busy dying to keep going, at this point.

I was just on Yahoo's front page and they're (along with IndependentUK, NYPost, TheSun, etc.) gleefully reporting "Here's a complete list of stars and others who have turned on Michael Jackson! And here's some we thing will jump on the anti-Jackson bandwagon!" and other such articles. They're so happy about it.

I don't understand the sheer glee behind all of this.

Yeah I can't stand that shit. The fact that they're being so giddy about this just shows that they care more about crapping all over Michael and the fans than they do about accusers/victims.

This might be really random, but here's something that really doesn't sit right with me: why the hell is this getting a DVD release? Don't get me wrong, I love binge watching documentaries as much as the next person, but who decides they're going to have a movie night and listen to graphic descriptions of alleged sex acts with kids?! I guess I could maybe, possibly see such a thing used as educational material for people studying psychology or criminal justice, but even then, LN would be absolute garbage for that purpose.

I actually used to have a side gig typing transcriptions of police interviews with kids who have been sexually abused (really rough job, hence the "used to") and even those usually aren't as detailed and explicit as what they say in LN. That to me is a huge red flag that this is at least partially fueled by some gross fantasy on Dan Reed's part.

Watching this on TV is one thing, but honestly is there really anyone who would actually to pay money to own this filth, let alone watch it multiple times?

I guess the good thing is, I doubt most brick and mortar stores will even carry it. The last time a big HBO doc was released on DVD (Elvis Presley: The Searcher) I had to hunt all over town to even find a copy.

Back