Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Can experts about the the Neverland Ranch please spread some real facts about the neverland ranch under this video cause it spread lies and misinterpretated some things about MJs former home very wrong and it can manipulate people to think in a wrong way.
It was uploded two days ago on a channel with maaaany subscribers and has over 100 000 views now!

"10 Secret Facts about Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch noone is talking about"

[video=youtube;F_zU0aDwfNY] https://m.youtube.com/watchv=F_zU0aDwfNY[/video]

Last edited:
yep she sat there in that blue dress suit right up his arse , she was all over him salivating like the dog she is :( Elizabeth had to come onto the scene because oprah was licking his heels so much. and we all have that interview in our possession , on various forms ...computer , dvd, cd, cassette, (if you ?just wanted audio -back in the day because how she came across was sickening! )and vhs, she cant deny associations or what she said,..

or how she said it . The loud mouth strumpet.
s-l300.jpg

10467692-6761577-image-m-19_1551465231949.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Talks-To-Oprah-Photoshoot-michael-jackson-19698501-1191-742.jpg
And if anyone think this man was abusing W/S and think MJ would allow this woman and 90 million people into to his home to SEE and LOOK around in it as he allow them to do (even Oprah was eat at the candy counter sugar babies), you are crazy.

And if anyone think this man was abusing W/S and think MJ would allow this woman and 90 million people into to his home to SEE and LOOK around in it as he allow them to do (even Oprah was eat at the candy counter sugar babies), you are crazy.

Yep exactly! oh yeah she was, another one eating all his food , having a good old snout about in his house . Her hands were everywhere !

Oprah will not erase Michael, and she never will. We should be muting her. Look how she do... She’s not really for black people, she never was. She sold her soul to the devil, her and Gayle King. I think they’re both lesbians, and Stedman was the beard. Yep, I said it! I muted her ass a long time ago. She never really supported Janet after Les Moonves was removed from CBS. Matter of fact, I don’t remember any celebrities showing their support for Janet after that matter. These people are total flakes, just like politicians.

I got that interview saved on my computer, so I’m good. #MuteOprah

For every time She calls Michael an abuser . i call her a murderer. shes the person who set this whole thing off- back then , to present day.
#MuteOprah
post%20truth.jpg

Someone should edit Oprahs interview with MJ in erasing her voice and as much as possible her and her likeness from the interview as a protoest.
So that the viewer can only hear MJ and Elisabeth talking and as less see oprah as possible.

The title can maybe be called:
"Michael Jackson Interview 1993 Remastered"
With #MuteOprah #LeavingNeverland and other # in the description box.

Wehen somone does have the deleated interview version from "Michael Jackson Remastered Videos" it would be the best quality to use.

I don't want to post anything by The Sun, so I'll choose the lesser evil.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/macaul...-of-michael-jackson-situation-news.75115.html

The Sun reports that Culkin and Weird Al Yankovich held a comedy gig in Los Angeles last night, where the subject of Michael Jackson was broached. In a plot twist, it was Culkin that seized the opportunity, flipping the script on Weird Al by asking him "I’m going to ask you a very serious question: what was your relationship like with Michael Jackson?”

Weird Al and Culkin apparently laughed in response, with the former offering up a response. "Um, mostly platonic. I met him two or three times, he was pretty sweet to me." Culkin continued the conversation: "Sounds amazing, he sounds really cool, yeah. "I will say he was a huge, huge fan of yours. Yes, he always had your videos kind of playing constantly. There you go, validation. Praise. Hail, Caesar."

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4250970 said:
I don't want to post anything by The Sun, so I'll choose the lesser evil.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/macaul...-of-michael-jackson-situation-news.75115.html

The Sun reports that Culkin and Weird Al Yankovich held a comedy gig in Los Angeles last night, where the subject of Michael Jackson was broached. In a plot twist, it was Culkin that seized the opportunity, flipping the script on Weird Al by asking him "I’m going to ask you a very serious question: what was your relationship like with Michael Jackson?”

Weird Al and Culkin apparently laughed in response, with the former offering up a response. "Um, mostly platonic. I met him two or three times, he was pretty sweet to me." Culkin continued the conversation: "Sounds amazing, he sounds really cool, yeah. "I will say he was a huge, huge fan of yours. Yes, he always had your videos kind of playing constantly. There you go, validation. Praise. Hail, Caesar."

Don't click on this articles. They can't be taken seriously cause they turn and twisted everthing around when it comes to michael since almost 40 years and will whrite more and more when you support them.
When you can't see videofootage were people saying what they quoted it should not to be belive.
All their want is your attention and that your click what bring them money.

Don't click on this articles. They can't be taken seriously cause they turn and twisted everthing around when it comes to michael simce 40 years and will whrite more and more when you support them.
All their want is your attention and that your click what bring them money.

The sketch really happened though. And I don't see it as something negative at all though. Hotnewhiphop might be saying "there's no telling if Mac has changed his stance since LN." but that's stupid as ****, because it clearly isn't in favor of the liars one bit.

You gotta read this gals. They are mad at MJ for not making them the stars they believe they should have been. MJ only encouraged them to be the best because that was his mentality. He told Prince he can be whatever he wants to be as long as he is the best at what he wants to be. It was the mothers who pushed them kids into show biz. Safe chuck's own mother talked about her son's agent and her plans for his career and we don't need to speak about JOEY and her obsession with turning her son into a star. Now they blame MJ for all their failures. So he promised them he would support their film making careers but he did not and here they are doing a movie that destroyed his legacy. WOW these monsters are sociopaths. The HATE the resentment, the jealousy are really astonishing.

Safechuck: As we were growing up, he was pitching the same stuff to both of us -- the same spiel of, “Get ready. Because in the future? Me and you are going to change the world. So get ready. Study. Be the best. Study.” He’d call every once in a while and go, “Are you preparing? You better get ready!”

Robson: [Laughs.] It was abstract. “We’re going to rule the world together. We’re going to change the film industry.” The spiel that he started giving me when I was 7 was, “You’re going to be a filmmaker at the level of, bigger than [Steven] Spielberg: This is your destiny.” It was from the lips of God for me, from Michael. That was the prophecy. And nothing mattered until that happened. I ended up experiencing a lot of external success as a dancer and then choreographer and then stage director really young. But none of it mattered to me until I was a director bigger than Spielberg.

Safechuck: I was in a band when I was in my early 20s. And I got in the band, really, because I was like, “We’ll be successful, right?” You know how you think when you’re in your early 20s. “And then I’ll make our music videos. And then I’ll be a filmmaker.” So I didn’t get in the band to be a rock star. It was like, “The music will be a bridge into film.”

But later, you wonder, “Was this even my dream?” Because, really, I didn’t think he was pitching “director” to everybody. I thought that was me. Then you learn it’s not even specific to you, and you’re like, “Oh, my God, was that even something that I wanted?”

Robson: Six days after my son was born, I got the job to direct this feature film. And, oh, my God, here it is: The prophecy is happening, right? But the prophecy started happening at the same time that this being, my boy, had come into existence who was about to kick the door open on, “You can’t keep up this façade anymore.” I was a couple of months into preproduction on this feature film when I completely fell apart and had to remove myself from the film. And then it was, “My life is over.” I couldn’t fulfill the prophecy.

Safechuck: Yeah, and that was the goal of everything, right?

Robson: This was everything. This was why we left Australia. This is why my father died -- killed himself. This was everything. And you failed. What’s the point of anything anymore?
Everything fell apart. Dance, music, film -- everything ended for me. “Oh, my God, it’s all Michael. Michael’s the reason I started dancing. I can’t ever dance again. If it’s all Michael, it’s all abuse.” We disappeared and moved to Hawaii, to start life again. Having no idea what I was going to do with the rest of my life.

Dance kept trying to come knock on the door, and I kept running from it. But then, just over a year-and-a-half ago, I woke up one morning, and there dance was in my heart again. And all of this kind of child-like curiosity about it and a willingness to accept that, before my relationship with dance and art became tainted by Michael and abuse, it was mine. It actually never was his. And that’s where I got confused. Understandably. But it was mine before he took it from me. So how can I get that back? And that’s the journey I’ve been on since then. I’m traveling around the world teaching. And I’m having more fun -- I’m in the midst of a love affair with dance that I’ve never experienced before. And every time I dance now, I push another piece of Michael out of my body.

Safechuck: I was just lucky to find something that I got really passionate about -- I’m the director of innovation and technology at a digital advertising company -- and I just fell in love with programming, with the mixture of art and tech. And it was mine. It was my passion. It wasn’t tied to anything else.
But the strange thing is, the same dedication and persistence that Michael ingrains in you -- you still use that. But how do you go, “OK, I’ll keep that, because that is a good thing,” and not feel shame or guilt for keeping that? That’s really difficult. Because it’s wrapped up in all this abuse.

Robson: That has been the process -- this decoupling, this unmeshing of all the bad from some of the good. Because at first, what happened with me is you throw the baby out with the bath water. It’s all disgusting. It’s all horrible. Everything was a lie. And a lot of it was. But if we can take new perspectives on certain experiences, we can find new ways to use them, in a positive way.

Robson: Those images of me burning things are from very early on in my healing process -- within the first two to three months. I’m not saying that to discredit the validity of that now. But it just paints a picture as to how many different stages there are in this process. I think those two things that you [To Reed.] referenced show the complexities and the contrasts of the healing journey.

The burning of those things was what I needed to do at that early stage. And I remember, as I was doing that, I was looking at the fire and I started speaking to Michael. I said, “Michael, I’m going to take these disgusting, horrible things that you did to me -- I’m going to take your manipulation and your lies and your perversion -- and I’m going to turn it into something good. I have no idea how. And I have no idea what that means. But somehow, I’m going to turn this into something good.”

And so then it’s really incredible -- I had never quite actually put that together until now, that those images are at the end of this film.

Safechuck: He put this dream in us to make a film that would change the world, right?

Safechuck: Oh. S**t.

Robson: That feels like something good. Out of the bad.

Safechuck: You know what else is strange?

Robson: [Jokingly.] No, James. Tell me.

Safechuck: He put this dream in us to make a film that would change the world, right?

Robson: Wow, yeah. Here you go, Michael.

Reed: You did what he told you to do after all.

Last edited:
^ What is that? is this a fictional story or actual convo from somewhere?

This is part of an interview with Billboard they recorded in Feb but was published today. Of course they made two photoshoots one in black and one in white. Some victims they are. BTW, Robson's FIRST interview with Reed was for three days 9 hours everyday. No wonder everything sounded scripted.

^ really though? how do we know if this is real.. is there audio? did Billboard release this?

I can't get excited over this until something is confirmed.. seems too good to be true!

You remember the video of MJ with Blanket at Christmas "what Blanket is going to do to change the world? to make the world a better place" That's how he was with everyone trying to encourage them to be the best they can be. These two scumbags are upset that he told every kid he met that they are destined for greatness. How come did he do that? That means they were not really special. He was just calling them to tell them he was going to partner with them on something big but did not follow up on his promises and this is their revenge. I cannot believe they are people this low. These two are mentally unstable. There is no question about that. This level of resentment is just unbelievable.

While it's good news indeed that the wax figures will remain (for now), I don't like that the article claims that this has had a negative impact on Michael's sales. I mean, a 5 % drop after a disgusting defamation like this is nothing!

They didn't even decline at all! He is reporting fake news. MJ's sales and streaming increased after the documentary.

wow, interesting..... I gotta re read the quotes on the last page!

I'm really sick of this. It feels like the laws of fairness and rights do not apply where Michael is concerned. Today I had a full on argument with someone in work and I ended it by saying the only reason this is allowed is because Michael is dead, wrap your head around that. Honestly that hit me more than it did him, because it's like Michael is fair game simply because he's deceased. Even my sister (who is an experienced lawyer) was saying it was compelling and it was like watching a spell be broken when I told to her, in 4 hours of that "documentary" in not 1 second was there a single piece of evidence that could convict Michael Jackson of paedophilia and the account of given from 2 known perjurers is so flimsy it's laughable quite honestly. It made me think if it was to sway her (she is also a casual fan) then what do we expect of people who have no opinion on it.
I just pray the Estate have something up their sleeve. They can't let this lie in public court like this

I'm really sick of this. It feels like the laws of fairness and rights do not apply where Michael is concerned. Today I had a full on argument with someone in work and I ended it by saying the only reason this is allowed is because Michael is dead, wrap your head around that. Honestly that hit me more than it did him, because it's like Michael is fair game simply because he's deceased. Even my sister (who is an experienced lawyer) was saying it was compelling and it was like watching a spell be broken when I told to her, in 4 hours of that "documentary" in not 1 second was there a single piece of evidence that could convict Michael Jackson of paedophilia and the account of given from 2 known perjurers is so flimsy it's laughable quite honestly. It made me think if it was to sway her (she is also a casual fan) then what do we expect of people who have no opinion on it.
I just pray the Estate have something up their sleeve. They can't let this lie in public court like this

Those are my thoughts exactly if some fans have been swayed by this shit imagine the reaction of those on the fence. The estate's strategy cannot be just to leave this to die and then proceed with business like nothing happened. According to Billboard more than 8 millions have watched this documentary on HBOs platform alone making it the third most successful HBO documentary in the last decade. It is everywhere on the net and more and more people are watching it.

The other day I saw the video of Thomas Mesereau where he said he had people ready during the trial that were gonna say Jordan Chandler told them nothing ever happened.

Do we know why this never happened during the trial? Kinda wish it did.

The other day I saw the video of Thomas Mesereau where he said he had people ready during the trial that were gonna say Jordan Chandler told them nothing ever happened.

Do we know why this never happened during the trial? Kinda wish it did.

Jordan did not take the stand. I thought he should have called them anyway to testify.

Those are my thoughts exactly if some fans have been swayed by this shit imagine the reaction of those on the fence. The estate's strategy cannot be just to leave this to die and then proceed with business like nothing happened. According to Billboard more than 8 millions have watched this documentary on HBOs platform alone making it the third most successful HBO documentary in the last decade. It is everywhere on the net and more and more people are watching it.

Yeah but many of those who watched are calling it trash. And some people reacted the day they saw it but now going back thinking about it and what is coming out about these guys (what we are doing is helping along with Taj and Brandy and others) many are seeing through it. I can care less about haters.

terrell;4250992 said:
Yeah but many of those who watched are calling it trash. And some people reacted the day they saw it but now going back thinking about it and what is coming out about these guys (what we are doing is helping along with Taj and Brandy and others) many are seeing through it. I can care less about haters.

The point is the estate said we were caught by surprise and our side should have been presented. Now, are they going to present their side or keep fooling us with it was a flop, let it die we don't want to bring attention to it. Those who are interested in the truth will turn to hear the other side but the other side must present their case. Especially the celebrities who would like to take MJ's side but are terrified of doing so. They are in desperate need of something 'official' to rely on when they side with him. Fans videos are not enough, period. Paul McCartney in an interview in Spanish has said people should not mute MJ for discovering aside to him that was not public before! We will hear more and more of similar comments as long as the estate has not addressed this documentary in a proper manner.

Edited: This is what Paul actually said

Paul McCartney has said in an interview with a Spanish radio station that he can ‘Understand why people will stop listening to michaels music because there’s a side to him which was never seen before .!

Back