Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

At what point can we call the haters 'flat earthers'.? WTF is going on in this world? lol... they get so insluting without even hearing what we have to say but we are the 'idol worshipers'... They can't take the blinders off!

I feel your anger and frustration. It's just unbelievable. If Michael was still alive today and it was taken to court (although I think Wade would have not done shit, had Mike been alive) it would be once again thrown out. How did this filth get so far with total lies, contradictions and inconsistencies like these?

If only there had been a law against this. A law that if you tell flat out lies in a doc and it can be proven that they are lies that you get a punishment. ****ing unbelievable, all of this. Shocking that none of the three assholes wanted to make sure to get the timelines right. They probably knew they would get away with it.

Please if there's any justice left in this rotten world, let them pay, let them pay HARD. :(

Safechuck is a bad actor as well...Look at the Oprah interview when she asks about the ring and the marriage. Safechuck is almost bursting out laughing before he retreats to the sad puppy charade again. Listen to this guy speaking and smirking about having sex with Michael every day in a building that was not even there at the time....now, if he can get away with that, this is a complete lost cause.

This can ONLY happen because its Michael Jackson! Thats the only reason people are buying into this crap. These scumbags could tell tales of MJ traveling with them in a spaceship to another galaxy to molest them every night, and it would not be questioned.

I hear everybody point out that Michael had unique access to these boys - but its a double edged sword - THESE BOYS HAD UNIQUE ACCESS TO MICHAEL AS WELL - and more importantly, ACCESS TO HIS LIFE IN DETAIL.

Now 30 years later, they have the oppurtunity to CASH IN on that, with Michael unable to defend himself. And left even more vulnerable than while alive - something that should not even be possible :-(

Last edited:
I feel your anger and frustration. It's just unbelievable. If Michael was still alive today and it was taken to court (although I think Wade would have not done shit, had Mike been alive) it would be once again thrown out. How did this filth get so far with total lies, contradictions and inconsistencies like these?

If only there had been a law against this. A law that if you tell flat out lies in a doc and it can be proven that they are lies that you get a punishment. ****ing unbelievable, all of this. Shocking that none of the three assholes wanted to make sure to get the timelines right. They probably knew they would get away with it.

Please if there's any justice left in this rotten world, let them pay, let them pay HARD. :(
I agree. someone need to tell that fool on amazon who called fans blind and said Dan put his reputation on the line. I believe that is someone connected to Dan who wrote that Amazon review on march 10. he is the blind fool. Look what fans can find but those fool can not and can not talk about facts.

I'm reading on twitter that there is a date for 'scheduling' the case against HBO: 23rd May. So the case won't be heard until June, or maybe later.....

I confess to being a bit confused about how the HBO case will play against the two appeals. I would have thought that in order to prove 'disparagement' the appeals would have to have been thrown out first...or will the HBO case effectively re-try the Robson and Safechuck cases, but without the involvement of accusations against the MJ companies?

The federal Court has set a scheduling conference for the lawsuit between the Estate of Michael Jackson v. HBO for May 23rd. Judge George H. Wu has not recused himself and has issued an order.

Are the estate planning anything other than the lawsuit against HBO?

Yes they are planning a non legal move of some sort but have not stated what that is... I guess we shall see! But there is something..

Currently watching the razorfist Taj & Brandi interview. Really great interview so far. *Side note* : Brandi is gorgeous. I have no idea what Wade was thinking by cheating. She deserves better regardless.

The good thing about social media is that we can bypass the mainstream media to get the truth out. So many holes in Wades/Safechucks story its rediculous.

Lightbringer;4252235 said:
OK. I AM DONE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safechuck claims he and Michael had sex every day in a room above the train station.

The train station was built in 1993 and finished in 1994.

Safechuck was abused from 1988 to 1992. Safechuck also claims they had sex every day and alot because it was so new, that also makes more likely the period he is speaking about is right towards the end of the relationship.

I have had enough of this bullshit now, I am at the point where I would like to go and just give Safechuck what he deserves! The guy belongs in jail.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bro this is where he is mentioning &quot;train station&quot; <a href="https://t.co/4aZXdyLvhZ">pic.twitter.com/4aZXdyLvhZ</a></p>&mdash; Aden Branson (@Adenbranson) <a href="https://twitter.com/Adenbranson/status/1110978644430643201?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From Getty:<br><br>August 1993 - 2005 <a href="https://t.co/geGBO4U6bB">pic.twitter.com/geGBO4U6bB</a></p>&mdash; kapowski (@santikapowski) <a href="https://twitter.com/santikapowski/status/1111002219585957888?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh great that you find this out.
This is a biiiig thing!!!
(Is it really absolutly sure?)
I wonder why the members of the Jackson Family didn't find this out earlier.
This is the point who Oprah Winfrey herself should have reconized when she really had watched the film compleatly that this whole thing is a biiiiiig lie.
Because she was there in Neverland the beginning of 1993 and the trainstation with the train wasn't there (they would have shown it in the interview when it was there).
But she maybe never really saw LN and only celebrated the finished project she and her friends had finanzed on her birthday.

It is like I said in January: God was always on the sight of his best creation Michael Joe Jackson and he always will be it!

I want to know next when the guest units the tent village ( in which James claimed he was abused) was build in Neverland and if the tent village they show in LN really was the tent village in Neverland or a other one.
it wouldn't surprise me when the tent village was build in 1993 when MJ invited some children with the press to it and the pictures we see in LN is not the tent village and this story is compleatly fabricated as well!

Last edited:
At what point can we call the haters 'flat earthers'.? WTF is going on in this world? lol... they get so insluting without even hearing what we have to say but we are the 'idol worshipers'... They can't take the blinders off!

Funny thing is they've been calling MJ fans "flat Earthers" since this whole LN thing began, despite the fact WE'RE the ones quoting facts, documented legal evidence etc, and and THEY are the ones quoting rumour, innuendo and long debunked stories from tabloids.

I am constantly flabbergasted by how many people treat their tabloid and celebrity news sites as gospel.

Thanks to all of you (in here and on Twitter) for posting and sharing these. We should gather all evidence ROBson, SafeCHECK, their family members and Dan GREED lied and submit it to the Estate. If the deceased is not protected from defamation in the US, MJ is also a BRAND, and it never died: posthumous albums, continuous merchandising & record sales, streaming, etc.

The Estate's attorneys could argue these new false allegations of sex abuse against Michael Jackson have caused his brand abysmal & irreparable damage (even such allegations ha already been made), and they could seek, besides monetary damages, a written letter of apology as well as a video apology. They've gotta be all in, even more ferocious than those three crooks!

Does any of you know how to reach the Estate by email or snail mail?

" Michael Jackson and Wade Robson: The true Story" is now close reach 2 Million views!!! ??

It is the most viewed video to LN and the Safechucks/Robson Allegations besides the HBO trailer I guess.

Has over 26 k likes compare to 5k dislikes.

We need more debunking videos translated in other lanuages.

Last edited:
Lightbringer;4252235 said:
OK. I AM DONE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safechuck claims he and Michael had sex every day in a room above the train station.

The train station was built in 1993 and finished in 1994.

Safechuck was abused from 1988 to 1992. Safechuck also claims they had sex every day and alot because it was so new, that also makes more likely the period he is speaking about is right towards the end of the relationship.

I have had enough of this bullshit now, I am at the point where I would like to go and just give Safechuck what he deserves! The guy belongs in jail.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bro this is where he is mentioning &quot;train station&quot; <a href="https://t.co/4aZXdyLvhZ">pic.twitter.com/4aZXdyLvhZ</a></p>&mdash; Aden Branson (@Adenbranson) <a href="https://twitter.com/Adenbranson/status/1110978644430643201?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 27, 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From Getty:<br><br>August 1993 - 2005 <a href="https://t.co/geGBO4U6bB">pic.twitter.com/geGBO4U6bB</a></p>&mdash; kapowski (@santikapowski) <a href="https://twitter.com/santikapowski/status/1111002219585957888?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 27, 2019</a></blockquote>

This is huge really. This cannot be explained by them. A victim does not have to resort to a deliberate lie like this and it has now been confirmed objectively that he did lie about being abused at the top of the train station.

This is huge really. This cannot be explained by them. A victim does not have to resort to a deliberate lie like this and it has now been confirmed objectively that he did lie about being abused at the top of the train station.

That's the thing, they could say "oh it was so long ago, I mixed up the dates" but in court that probably won't fly, I would hope not. But will things like these even be covered? I'm not sure the lawsuit will go there. These assholes need to be held accountable for all this, if they get away with it... I swear.... Sigh.

I tell you... lets ditch deeper and and let us investigate if all the other places like the tent village did really exist at the time where Wade and James claimed that they were abused there.
Nearly everthing they tell and show us in LN needs to be under the microscope and to be questioned.
It turnes out more and more for me that LN is a scripted fabricated movie.

Can we find more proof to show the puplic that the trainstations wasn't finished til 1994??
I mean there must be filmed helicopther footage during the chandler allegations of neverland that show the unfinished trainstation.

Last edited:
BTW look at Britney Spears's fans's the most famous forum:
https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale...hite-should-we-cancel-michael-jacksons-music/

Look at this sick comments regarding MJ, there are even more threads about LN, all of them are so much negative for us MJ fans and what is interesting they didn't pay much attention to what Brandi said about Wade's romance with their pop idol. It is so much sick especially when you think what their idol did in the past that she lost all the rights to her own kids. MJ had full custody to the end of his life.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4252228 said:
Some people on Twitter, are they that gullible or trolling? Unbelievable. I did school her with some very important facts about the two clowns. This is her tweet.

I’ve read all replies to this tweet and tbh i don’t know what to say. MJ’s fans have a very big problem like their idol used to. He was not a God, he was a superstar but also a disturbed human being. I don’t know how people may be so blind and keep saying that those kids are lying after have even watched the documentary... You can see they’re hurt, the pain in their eyes, their families cry and pain ffs. Just because it’s Michael Jackson, what a bunch of hypocrites. People will never stop surprise me in a bad way srsly, it’s disgusting.

Both I think. Many may start as simply gullible, then when confronted with facts discrediting their belief they often resort to trolling instead of admitting themselves the whole case is not what it seems. Unfortunately it's human nature, it's hard admitting you were wrong all along.

Also attacking people instead of their reasoning is an argumentative fallacy many might use not even consciously, but sadly is a very effective way to convince themselves to not even listen to the other party. "Every pro-MJ people are fanatics blinded by superstar worship and that's why they are defending him, there's no need to pay attention to them". When in reality not everyone defending MJ is a fan, many just researched the case as they thought something was fishy, or simply warns about the dangers of trial by media and discarding the presumption of innocence.

It's also human nature that they can't even imagine others would bother with things they themselves wouldn't ever do so, like fans following the cases for years, reading court documents etc (may I add it's indeed not normal, we should be able to just enjoy MJ's work like any other music lovers, without basically functioning as PIs...).

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4252217 said:
Two good short videos from "Leaving Neverland Facts" who covers inconcistancys and screws holes in LN:

[video=youtube;kOLd88albR8]
https://youtu.be/kOLd88albR8[/video]
Sorry for being off topic, but I'm currently in the middle of re-reading the Lord of the Rings, and that picture is so Gollamish. :rofl:

Not sure if this has been posted already

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/ass...5-Ofcoms-Broadcast-and-On-Demand-Bulletin.pdf

In their bullet Ofcom said

"Here are alphabetical lists of complaints that, after careful assessment, Ofcom has decided not to pursue between 4 and 17 March 2019 because they did not raise issues warranting investigation."

(235 complaints about Leaving Neverland complaints appeared in that list.)

Therefore Ofcom do not appear to consider that Leaving Neverland being "Materially misleading" or below "Generally accepted standards" is worth investigating.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Of course, by their own admission, whoever made that decision must have done so without investigation the show.

Considering the high number of complaints I had expected them to investigate it by default. when you have so many people complaining, surely somebody has got to consider there must be an issues with!?!

Last edited:
BadAlicia;4252269 said:
https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale...hite-should-we-cancel-michael-jacksons-music/

Look at this sick comments regarding MJ, there are even more threads about LN, all of them are so much negative for us MJ fans and what is interesting they didn't pay much attention to what Brandi said about Wade's romance with their pop idol. It is so much sick especially when you think what their idol did in the past that she lost all the rights to her own kids. MJ had full custody to the end of his life.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand why MJ fans would worry about what Britney Spears fans think or say, WGAD about those people? We can’t change their minds and these jealous idiots would be saying negative things about Michael, even without the fraudomentary. Michael Jackson fans are the most aware, astute, dedicated fans in the world. I am 10 times the fan that I was before this crap started.

Btw, the media will never admit they are wrong. They are lowlife and FAKE when it comes to Michael. Just keep defending Michael with the truth and facts. Don’t allow the media or a gullible, weak-minded, ignorant public to intimidate you.

Some people mission is to be negative online. Who cares about Britney's so called fans. They are negative to us because they know we speak the truth. I do not care about someone calling us blinded. If they call your a "blind fan", call the a "blind MJ hater". Their words/labeling are no more important. We should continue to put the truth out. People with brains know the deal. Like I said, "who will hate to see FACTS that 2 guys are lying about being abuse and to know a man (MJ) did not abuse children." But then, they will have to face they celebrated in the lies on an INNOCENT MAN.

GUYS!!!! I've made direct communication with Taj Jackson. I in no way want to overstep my boundaries, I told him about my fact sheet and that there is info on there that I have not heard mentioned in interviews yet. (75% or so I have) but not all of it.

I very much want to present something useful to him, I am going to re-organize the fact sheet, add a couple things and send it to him.. PLEASE, if you have any input, if you feel there is something worth mentioning that is NOT on the fact sheet PLEASE share.. This is all to give Taj the best info as possible for his personal use and potentially for the documentary.

Fact sheet thread: https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/142720-Wade-and-James-fact-sheet!-Put-input

That forum is TOXIC! I was a member. Worst forum moderation ever! No joke! Those mods allowed bullying to go on for years and chose to protect two bullies in particular just because they found it funny and/or were friends of said bullies. Pathetic! They'd protect those two bullies and restrict those who were attacked by them.

I'd weigh in, but I no longer post there. Doesn't matter much 'cause I have that feeling the debunking of Leaving Neverland will truly impact the mainstream, and those Britney fans might realize how gullible and hysterical they've been.

Last edited:
GUYS!!!! I've made direct communication with Taj Jackson. I in no way want to overstep my boundaries, I told him about my fact sheet and that there is info on there that I have not heard mentioned in interviews yet. (75% or so I have) but not all of it.

I very much want to present something useful to him, I am going to re-organize the fact sheet, add a couple things and send it to him.. PLEASE, if you have any input, if you feel there is something worth mentioning that is NOT on the fact sheet PLEASE share.. This is all to give Taj the best info as possible for his personal use and potentially for the documentary.

Fact sheet thread: https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/142720-Wade-and-James-fact-sheet!-Put-input

You did a great job. Does John Ziegal have that sheet as well. He is doing a great job as well.

You did a great job. Does John Ziegal have that sheet as well. He is doing a great job as well.

I have not yet sent the sheet to anyone, I have to orginize it. Make it look presentable, fix the grammar and not make it sooo.. I guess disorginized like it is. It has good info but it's not 'consumer friendly'.. I need to work on it today so I can send it out, I would very much like any input from people that feel like there is stuff that should be added.. Also the bottom has a couple 'non confirmed' things fans are saying that I still have not gotten confirmed..

I really want to present it well to be of any help... I think of myself of someone that can gather and present great substance but my organization skills (maybe due to my A.D.D. is not that great), I'm the creative jump all over the place type guy.. there are people that are much better at organizing thoughts in a digestible way.

I have not yet sent the sheet to anyone, I have to orginize it. Make it look presentable, fix the grammar and not make it sooo.. I guess disorginized like it is. It has good info but it's not 'consumer friendly'.. I need to work on it today so I can send it out, I would very much like any input from people that feel like there is stuff that should be added.. Also the bottom has a couple 'non confirmed' things fans are saying that I still have not gotten confirmed..

I really want to present it well to be of any help... I think of myself of someone that can gather and present great substance but my organization skills (maybe due to my A.D.D. is not that great), I'm the creative jump all over the place type guy.. there are people that are much better at organizing thoughts in a digestible way.

No, I am talking about sheet u did in here with the bullets. Great job.

Thank you Terrell, it does mean a lot.. I know we all just want to help in any way we can!! It's our way of giving back to all that we feel Michael gave to us. We're in this together

Back